We lost the concert for that. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. I went to Barclays Center for the Chris Brown Party Tour yesterday. To resale your tickets, follow the instructions below: If your tickets do not arrive in time for an event, are not valid for the event stated, or were grossly misrepresented on StubHub, you may be eligible for a refund. As a secondary marketplace, refunds through the primary source would not affect your compensation if the event was cancelled. Also how can stubhub charge me $176 when I never received any money for this purchase. Problem is, I'd be wearing the "lost" one and would then be denied entry. As a marketplace, we act as an intermediary for buyers and sellers. totalling almost 900.00 in the middle of the night. We were going just to see one of them. I even told them the seats I wanted are cheaper than the one that were purchased and I let them know it was fine if they kept the remaining money and they didn't help. We are handling an extremely high volume of requests due to COVID-19 and continue to encounter delays with processing refunds. StubHub has already been targeted by a $5 million lawsuit over the change. Stubhub sucks! They were for the correct date and time ? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. As a marketplace, we act as an intermediary for buyers and sellers, StubHub said. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 4.6.2020. BILL TURNED TO STUBHUB FOR A PRODUCTION OF LES MIS AT THE BOSTON OPERA HOUSE. This rep, Jamie, was very rude speak with her supervisor because I was wanting to get a refund now so I could figure another supervisor. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Do NOT buy Canadiens tickets from here. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. When I called to get a refund, I was told my tickets were valid and they refused to give me a refund. Called them and they said the venue had not marked those seats as obstructed. When both men bought their tickets in January, StubHub's "FanProtect" guarantee promised full refunds if their events were canceled. This doesn't make any sense and I transferred these tickets way early on before COVID. It is at StubHub's discretion to give you a voucher for a future event or credit you with a rain check instead of giving you a direct refund to make up for you not receiving the tickets you made a valid purchase for in a timely manner. Despite the unprecedented circumstances that led to mass cancellations of events last year, StubHub had a responsibility to abide by the terms of its own guarantee policy, said Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh in a statement. StubHub's stated policy offered full refunds of ticket purchase prices and fees for canceled events. The concert was June 11 but was supposedly postponed but again like I said no new date has been posted! You dont get to change the rules to suit you after the fact. I purchased tickets to the Olympic gymnastics trials in January 2020. View Levi's Stadium Ticketback Terms. judging from this forum and their lack of security measures for buying and selling tickets in general 8 doubt I'll ever get my money back. I WILL NEVER USE STUB HUB EVER AGAIN. Even in there confirmation they say check your tickets to make sure they are the right ones but yet had nothing they will do if they sent the wrong ones. With the coronavirus impacting 28,000 events and the associated magnitude of challenge in recouping monies owed by sellers over the coming months, it is currently impossible for us to offer immediate cash refunds for all buyers.. Dworsky is a longtime Boston-based consumer advocate and former assistant Attorney General. I was not able to enter the concert . If StubHub asks you to return the tickets you receive, please follow the instructions the company gives you. StubHub updated their policy today. Email is another option for requesting a refund. I will never use Stub Hub again. StubHub Hit With $5M Class Action Lawsuit Over Coronavirus Refund Policy A Wisconsin man has filed a $5 million dollar federal class action lawsuit against StubHub for not refunding. If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will receive a credit worth 120% of the amount you paid for the impacted event or the option of a cash refund Sell tickets safely and securely: It's free to list your tickets Set your price and adjust it at any time before your tickets sell I would've been able to see Chris Brown. I'm going to contact my credit card to see what my options are. The app and the email both said is was going to be ready April 3rd, I waited all day April 3rd and no pass came, I even waited the morning of the game April 4th and never got the pass sent to me. My tickets were not provided by the seller and I my order was cancelled by stubhub hours before my planned event. In Maryland, for example, more than 8,500 residents are expected to see refunds, with StubHub also on the hook for a civil penalty of over $424,000 if StubHub doesnt meet the terms of the settlement. Adjusting our refund policy for canceled events during the pandemic was a difficult decision, but a necessary one at the time. I couldn't get a refund even though I had bought the tickets months in advance and asked for a refund hours later. 01-24-2022 11:26 AM. Given the unprecedented impact the coronavirus has had on the live events industry, we have adapted our policies in the US and Canada while continuing to go above and beyond for our customers. No money back, no excuse as they claim this is the seller fault who mixed the tickets.. My 500 USD are already there for 1 month. hey piget2008 if its for the U2 event, stubhub is offering refund if you send the tix back just email, Complete StubHub customer service contact information. And if you work in corporate you know that everyone has a boss except the CEO. So we can dig into this deeper, can you please send us an DM with the order number along with the email address and zip/postal code on your account? I purchased a Citi field parking pass for Mets opening day. I personally don't mind companies offering this as an option, but the option of a full refund as per the terms when they purchased the ticket should also be . They had me wait 3 hours to tell me to go scratch. dont worry you can get your StubHub ticket refund(including any shipping/handling fees). "Pretty unfair, almost unethical on their part," Brown said. The company looked into those events and admits they were canceled but is inexplicably standing by its policy of only offering store credit. Stub Hub stole from me. StubHub changes its refund policy during COVID-19 pandemic, how you can still get your money back May 20, 2020, 3:42 PM 7 Eyewitness News and The Rebound Buffalo helped a Western New Yorker. I do not want someone to buy my tickets without the same disclosure available. So I would like a refund for the pass that was never sent to me. However, StubHub offers a refund. I too spent money on cancelled events. As soon as circumstances allowed, StubHub achieved its goal of providing impacted customers the choice to keep the 120% credit they were issued when their event was canceled or receive a cash refund. It is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds. They cancelled the order, then then charged me $179 (which is double what the person paid) because they chose to purchase tickets for the people at twice the cost. GIVE ME MY MONEY. The policy once promised a full refund for canceled events but now only offers a coupon worth 120% of an original order. We reached out to the company for an explanation on behalf of a half dozen Massachusetts customers who told us they've been wrongly denied their money back. If it is postponed/rescheduled, the tickets are still valid. I purchased tickets to the Liverpool v Arsenal game which they were advertising to take place on Saturday 26th August st 3pm. I WANT A REFUND TO BE CREDITED BACK ON MY CARD THAT WAS USED!!. The total number of refunds associated with the settlement is difficult to piece together, and likely could fluctuate depending on how many impacted consumers make claims in the process. How would you feel if you sold tickets to someone an hour before the event and then 10 mins later, they cancel order? A LONGTIME BOSTON CONSUMER ADVOCATE AND FORMER ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS HE HOPES SHE WILL INTERVENE. Their poor customer service folks! Horrible return policy, will never use stubhub again!!!! Ticketholders can opt to retain their credits, though StubHub will not provide refunds to anyone who bought a ticket after March 25 of last year if an event is cancelled. StubHub is taking a lot heat over the policy. A spokesperson for Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has received about 100 complaints from residents regarding StubHub's policy change. a voucher - I will never EVER have filed complaint with BBB, looking for PR info the Cowboys and StubHub. I pointed them to their website homepage where it says "Every order is 100% guaranteed," but they refused to budge. COMPANIES CAN HAVE ANY POLICY THEY CHOOSE, BUT IT MUST BE DISCLOSED AND CANNOT BE ALTERED AFTER A TRANSACTION. I purchased tickets to an event that has been postponed twice the second time being indefinite. IT WAS NOT DISCLOSE THAT THE VIEW OF THE FIELD WAS OBSTRUCTED. I want to know what the point of the "protection plan" is that they have? Thanks for stealing my money and for the lack of respect for customer experiences. It not I guess it is small claims. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. I didn't receive my ticket and they won't give a refund only a worthless coupon. As part of the agreement, StubHub vowed to adjust its process and pay back thousands of ticket holders millions of dollars. i have attached the information from the venue. I don't even have an account, never purchased tickets but some thief stole my card info. StubHub "originally offered Final Four buyers the option of receiving a full refund or receiving a credit worth 120% of the purchase price to use on future orders," but the company last week "changed its refund policy amid the widespread cancellations of events, making the 120% credit the only option except in jurisdictions where laws . Donno what to do. Thank you f***ers! They bought tickets with promise of money back if the event does not occur. Fans with paid individual game tickets purchased prior to May 25, 2021 via mets.com or 718-507-TIXX for any impacted games originally scheduled from June 11 through the end of June will: Retain their original ticketed location if seats are within a designated Vaccinated Section and ticket holders can provide proof of vaccination upon entry into . I never got any emails about refunds or the fact they canceled the show. what should I do? For most current purchase, the tickets were not actually available. Can you explain to me how I can still use the credit that I was issued? Now I have two tickets to a concert, and there's no refunds allowed even though it happened a few minutes ago. This is the most crooked company I've ever dealt with. I order tickets for the packers Vikings and was sent tickets for the packers bears 2 days from the order date. 4. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Looking at other feedbacks from customers it's clear that I'm not the only one with this frustration and concern!!. Launched in 2013, TheTicketingBusinessNews is owned and delivered by Xperiology the UK-based events, publishing and marketing agency dedicated to sports, arts and entertainment. September 15, 2021 "I finally got a supervisor on the line and he said 'No. I'm returning the tickets and buying else where. For sure I can warn any one who is going to use this service. Robert Griffin told NBC10 Boston Responds he bought his wife tickets to see the Celtic Woman show at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester on March 29 as a birthday present. Where Can You Use Your Macys Credit Card? also the card I used to buy them I no longer have. This was an unauthorized, unreasonable charge. I listed tickets on Stub Hub for a Broadway show. I did receive an email through stub hub that said my tickets were transferred to the buyer only for COVID to hit and it became a mobile transfer. But as more and more events were canceled and the novel coronavirus took hold in America, StubHub abruptly changed its policy in late March. Danielle is the author of this solution article. Didn't find out until day before event. When I called stubhub to cancel the order they stated I was it of luck and could only resell the tickets since it was disclosed. I purchased tickets to the Olympic gymnastics trials in January 2020. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Someone should file a class action, alot correctly said about the 120% return credit, but my problem is although they said it was credited to my account I cannot find it? I paid a lot of money for this, money that I really couldn't afford and the artist didn't show. Following backlash from customers, the ticketing company responded in a statement this week. How Can I Request a Refund for a StubHub Ticket? "We chose StubHub because of their 'FanProtect' guarantee," Brown said. I purchased tickets to the Liverpool v Arsenal game which they were advertising to take place on Saturday 26th August st 3pm. the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. StubHub.com is a ticket marketplace that performs as a middleman between ticket buyers and sellers. I am very upset at Stubhub I purchased two tickets for my grandson & son-in-law for the ROLLING LOUD CONCERTS IN MIAMI 2021 since I wanted to surprise my grandson I forgot to put where the tickets where supposed to be delivered. never use them again. I just purchased tickets for 352.00 for the Cornhuskers Purdue game. Stubhub knows it's a lie, but they don't bother to let people know their tickets are not the same as the ones you could get from the event holder. Im sensing a nice class action lawsuit coming your way. Terrible customer service. Putting fans first has always been central to the StubHub business, a statement published by StubHub following the settlements reads. I agree. I purchased two lana del rey tickets but when I arrived they said my tickets were not valid ? Never use stubhub again. StubHub countered that criticism with its contention that it was simply impossible to provide cash refunds due to the volume of money involved, and the need to claw back payments from ticket sellers on their platform who had already been paid out for the events that were subsequently cancelled. So basically they wouldn't honor the $180's worth of tickets, cancelled the order and then charged me $180 because I guess they sold the people tickets for twice as much. The staff there told me to make a line to get my actual ticket printed and after I made the long line they told me to go outside to get it printed. i am not interested in a credit that expires so therefore am requesting my full refund. Just showed up to the McGregor Aldo UFC fight with three other friends with very expensive tickets we bought on StubHub ($1253.00 each). Other sellers may take a case-by-case policy. anyone have any advise on how to deal with this? If I don't get a refund soon I'll be reporting theft to PayPal. My girlfriend's 30th bday gift is being ripped off! Stubhub sold tickets per an incorrect an misleading seating venue where tickets are categorized to appear closer to the stage, such that they could charge the higher price. Ticketmaster is facing ample fan scrutiny and criticism after quietly changing its refund policy to exclusively cover canceled events, instead of those that have been postponed or rescheduled. If any of these unfortunate scenarios happens, to get a refund: Contact StubHub customer service as soon as possible by phone at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482), or by email at customerservice@stubhub.com. I stated that it was not disclosed until after purchase and we went back and forth for a long time. Unconscionable Money grabbers. I purchased a parking pass in advance for a concert, and the parking pass did not work (would not go to the barcode screen) leaving me having to pay for parking TWICE. When I received it, I immediately saw that the parking start time would not allow me enough time to get to and see the full event. Certainly they can see that my ticket barcode was not scanned somehow. UNDER STATE LAW, IT IS ACTUALLY ILLEGAL TO FAIL TO HONOR ANY PROMISES MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE RETURN POLICY OR TO MISREPRESENT IT. On Friday, news broke that the full-refund option would no longer be available for StubHub ticketholders. On or about May 3, 2021, Defendant announced that it would provide Eligible Also my account on stub hub doesn't show any record of this sale even happening so how exactly am I supposed to access any details on this purchase? I said, you need to provide me the screenshot and if your manager is not available to talk let me speak to his manager! Congratulations, Stubhub. I purchased tickets to the Olympic gymnastics trials in January 2020. "The return of live events, the input of customers, partners, and regulators, and the . Stub hub wants me to spend $200.00 for a transfer fee they say I will get back with the Full refund How can I spend money to get My money back when we lost our jobs? Stubhub did refund, but plans are ruined last minute. They told me their tech would review it. I haven't seen anything yet like an e-mail or credit so I will see if I can find other info. I would like a refund!!! We greatly appreciate our communitys patience and understanding during this extraordinary time.. The Stubhub Refunds by Email Another way you might reach the company is by sending them an email. The suit explains how StubHub has changed its refund policy as the novel coronavirus wreaked havoc on the live event business. Announcements have been made but, a plan of action has not been put into play quite yet. These people are entitled to their money back. Hour on Chat and another hour on phone. StubHub, the leading secondary ticket seller, is facing a multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit after a last-minute change to its refund policy. What does "100% guaranteed" mean these days? ""You can't change the rules midstream," said Edgar Dworsky of Consumerworld.org. Tap Sell on the ticket group and set the number of tickets that you want to sell and how they're split. "A spokesperson for Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has received about 100 complaints from residents regarding StubHub's policy change. There were several other people at the event that had the same problem. Just bought tickets. NOPE. We appreciate the patience of our customers, partners and regulators as we worked toward providing that choice, and we appreciate the ongoing dialogue with the states as we worked to formalize the actions StubHub voluntarily took beginning in May 2021 through this multi-state agreement.. >> I FINALLY GOT A SUPERVISOR ON THE LINE AND HE SAID NO, WE ARE NOT REFUNDING MONEY AT THIS POINT. When both men bought their tickets in January, StubHub's "FanProtect" guarantee promised full refunds if their events were canceled. When I have sold in the past, I have had to successfully upload PDF copies of tickets before listing. So, Stubhub claims to be selling tickets identical to those from the event, but that's a lie. If these are not available, you will likely get a full refund. This is pure fraud. The credits are valid through the end of 2022. After holding the line on offering marketplace credit rather than refunds except in states where a refund was required by law, StubHub changed its policy earlier this year to once again allow cash refunds as the live events industry began to reopen following the lengthy halt on large scale gatherings due to COVID. At this point, this transaction constitutes fraud. Those who purchased tickets through StubHub for events subject to the settlement are encouraged to look out for an email from StubHub outlining their options, or contact their state attorney generals office to make their claim. Get valid tickets to any event or your money back, We go out of our way to find replacement tickets if there is an issue with your order, If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will receive a credit worth 120% of the amount you paid for the impacted event or the option of a cash refund, Set your price and adjust it at any time before your tickets sell, Get fast and hassle-free delivery followed by timely payment. follow the steps below. Contracts are contracts. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You can view that credit in your StubHub wallet on the website if you're not able to track down that email. THAT WAS THE ONLY OPTION GIVEN TO THEM, EVEN THOUGH BOTH EVENTS -- THE BON JOVI TOUR AND LES MI S DATES IN BOSTON WERE OFFICIALLY CANCELED. I'm really disappointed by Stubhubs customer service and that they don't have a Order Cancellation or Refund Policy on their website. The ticketing platform said it will keep its impacted events policy in place, with 120-per-cent credit being the only option if an event is cancelled. Describe your scenario and include any supporting evidence. How is it that I paid $140 for these tickets and tried selling them through stub hub only to walk away being charged $176 on top of the $140 I paid for tickets. I tried transferring through Wells Fargo and they didn't let me transfer. Is Beyonces Tour Another Dynamic Ticket Price Mess? Many events this past month were canceled. Once they reviewed my email they stated that there was a known system glitch where the disclosure does not show on the mobile app until after the sale is complete. Their tech team looking into it or b.) My order for $402.19. They just don't care! I called immediately but received the same reply, "No refunds!" I called immediately and was hung up on, called back talked to a guy that said he would contact UPS to have my tickets sent back to the UPS facility so I could pick them up. Now I'm done with them. And under normal circumstances, this works well, even with StubHub taking the risk of timing delays and some losses when we are unable to collect from the seller. They take your money for tickets they don't even have yet and promise to deliver the day before the show - in my case 6 months away! TicketNews has affiliate links in some of its posts - it may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase tickets or other products. Contact StubHub customer care at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482) or customerservice@stubhub.com as soon as possible. 2) How is it fair to the seller of the tickets if you purchase them wrong the last minute? Explain your scenario, and provide any applicable evidence. In the midst of the pandemic, StubHub suddenly changed its ticket refund policy, denying most customers a refund even if their event is canceled, but some Massachusetts customers say that switch is a violation of their rights under state law. I just hope I get my money refunded. FRACK! Wrong seats. I believe this is UNFAIR PRACTICE on StubHubs end and that customers should been given a reasonable amount of time to cancel an order especially if it's for a large amount of money. Then over night, we lost our jobs and the shows were all cancelled. It is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds. That's literally the only way you can get your money back from these thieves. Bonnie cancelled. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Now you gave them no time to sell again. Since the artist we wanted to see wasn't showing up, we left as we were instructed that we would get a refund as he was the artist we were there to see. Once I had completed the purchase I went to view the tickets and saw that there was suddenly a disclosure that the tickets required a student ID. Well apparently StubHub doesn't follow this procedure and they refuse to refund my money. Up the food chain with a supervisor, still nothing. How is this legal for them to keep MY money? The new lawsuit claims the policy change amounts to a breach of the StubHub user agreement, conversion, negligent misrepresentation, a violation of Californias consumer protection law, unfair business practices and false advertising. Contacted the event, and they said the wristband was already registered to someone else. At NO stage did they advertise this game as a TBA or TBC date and time. After placing me on hold they said, the tech reviewed it and it did show on the website. Hope someone from Spain make a demand withe the corresponding authorities. In normal times, weve made the decision to refund buyers before collecting money from the seller to offer buyers more convenience. If you sell on Stubhub they will waive the sellers fee. About WSJ. On March 7th, StubHub emailed Marrali a copt of its refund policy. Do not buy tix here! It means they ripped me off, I guess. I agree I do not like their return policy. Hi Joan. Anonymous cookie used to facilitate the 'PixelYourSite' plugin which manages our analytical services. Or choose from the following popular destinations. Others were postponed. Major League baseball canceled the game and StubHub changed its policy. In Wisconsin federal court,StubHub has been hit with a putative class action from the buyers of those resold tickets. I immediately initiated a chat with a StubHub rep online who told me that there was no refund policy and I would have to resell my tickets but that she would be able to waive the reselling fees. or Did you buy an excessive amount of tickets? When I got to the venue my tickets were no longer accessible. This site is horrible. Unfortunately, my order was submitted when I was clicked the cancel button. No. IF THEY HAVE 100 COMPLAINTS, THERE ARE PROBABLY THOUSANDS IN MASSACHUSETTS WHO DIDNT COMPLAIN WHO ARE OWED MONEY. I asked them to email me a screenshot proving that they had reviewed and saw this and asked to speak to a manager. We waited two hours until they decided to open the door again. After I purchased a ticket, they suddenly sent an email said that the ticket is no long available and I have to find another ticket.
1 Year Of Running Before And After, Blue Tongue Skink Pee, Studio Mcgee Slipcover Sofa, Cattle Rustling Punishment Australia, Articles S