Like I legitimately want to spend time with a sick relative and they want me to upload a doctors note proving she has cancer? Travelling can be a huge expense, which is why its normal to try to score savings when you can. IfYoudid not make reasonable alternative arrangements to AttendtheBooking. What should I do? I appled for a refund in Aug 2021, and they responded a month later saying it's done but I never got it. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, Ticketek Marketplace will refund you the amount you paid for your ticket (excluding delivery). Therefore, it's impossible to speak to an actual person. I want an refund, yet there is no way I can get it. We missed the show! I sent a message via the website and got the pdfs a day or so later. means an Illness or accidental Injury to a person in the Booking or an Immediate Relative. So sorry. Surely there is an industry ombudsman or regulator we can all lodge complaints too.Dodgy!! You'd think that but I had the same shitty experience with them on this front. if it exceeds 18 months from the date originally booked to the conclusion of the transacted event. To read more about Covid-19 please visit our dedicated page here. For many, international travel is back on the cards. Why is your site permanently unavailable. Inspite of giving all the details, continuous email stating - send it in new format or send more information. Where a Ticket is offered for sale, sold or You/Your/Yourself A person who has made a Booking alone or as part of a group with Us. If there was a Zero Id use thatDO NOT USE Ticketek Marketplace thinking they are reputable & honourable brand They take your money months before the event and then hold onto it until you complain to consumer affairs or mediaAppalling and illegal to not meet their 10d refund policy. An email from the Booking agent confirming they are unable to replace/re-issue the tickets. There is no phone number, only an email which does not get answered. Sell tickets directly from your Ticketek Account. Getting travel insurance that covers COVID-19 related events can give you peace of mind so that you can enjoy your trip while being safe, smart, and prepared - and you should know what to look out for before you shop around. They will do anything to hide from you. Cannot add tickets to wallet. is cancelled or postponed by the provider. Event cancelled over a month ago and we're STILL awaiting a refund from Ticketek. This includes ticket orders associated by the same name, email address, billing address/delivery address, credit card number or any other details provided to Ticketek. I wonder who are these people to get this strong approval from the government to make all the entertaintment ticket sales and grab millions.. Paying Party Any organisation or body who has a legal liability to pay compensation for the failure of the service, against whom You have a right of refund. The call centre shut the phone to the customer's face.. A Refundable Booking is an optional extension to Our standard Terms & Conditions of sale and trade, and it provides a refund for certain defined circumstances outlined in this document. To resell an Ticketek ticket, simply login to your account and select which tickets you wish to list for sale. Any evidence requested by our Customer Experience Team to verify the emergency circumstances. I can not believe in this day and age HOW BAD this company is. Attendance at business meetings and business travel. No way to recover tickets. To apply for a Refund simply click on the link in your booking confirmation email, or click here. Armed Forces Naval Service, Marines, Army or Air Force. Fuck that, what a joke of an optional extra. I got tickets to a concert from ticketek that got cancelled of covid. Safe, Fast and Verified Website doesn't work. What will a Marketplace ticket look like? . Proof that the passport has been reported to and cancelled by your Government Agency. The ticket fiasco for the Ed Sheeran Melbourne 2nd March 2023 show was a disaster of epic proportions. Adverse weather with no Government Agency warnings not to travel. Seven tries before I finally got my second choice of seats. Specific reasons where refunds will not be provided: We do not refund for non-Attendance of a Booking directly or indirectly associated with: The following words or phrases have the meaning shown below wherever they appear in bold in this document. Doctor A qualified medical practitioner registered and licensed with a recognised professional body. It's criminal and needs serious investigation. Do not purchase through ticketek marketplace if you can and recommend any event does not use ticketek. To protect fans, strict anti-scalping measures will be deployed for the tour, with all tickets digitally supplied and accessible via official ticketing apps only. Zero stars, uselessly run, waste of a time company. I would and do prefer not to use their services. This is going to be one of those "if i can give zero stars I would" type of reviews.Their system is incredibly stupid.I have been going through the queue time and time again, repeating the process because it lets me in, but then it doesnt show the map to chose tickets. What a disgrace!! I know this should be normal good service, not worth commenting on, but I was so relieved and wanted to balance out some of the other comments. Any translation of this document from English is for assistance and information only. The other two (2) tickets (also requested for a refund online) were emailed to me on the 23rd of April 2022 and not refunded. Ticketek Australia you're a pathetic poor excuse for a company. I find the app difficult to navigate. means weather where a Government Agency has issued warnings not to travel which mean. Please also read the General Conditions of Refund. failed the examination previously and had to re-sit. means a requirement to move address imposed on. It says that they are open between 9 am and 4 pm but then ends the calls despite it being 12:10 pm! They need a better system and more staff it seems. Ed Sheeran: 8:15 10:30pm, New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory, Read the Terms & Conditions for this event. This is not an insurance policy. Pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name? Attend participate in, take part in, use, or be present at. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ?Dodgy Dodgy company, someone in what ever department should be cracking down on these dodgy companies. means the unforeseen change of the date of an examination that. Tickets were fully refundable so asked for refund as we couldnt see the match on 15th due to quarantine. I am 77 years old and tried for 2 hours to buy some tickets to Mary Poppins for grandchildren. A copy of the notice of failure or disruption of the public transport. If there is a financial failure of any Transport provider. Might be worth looking into? Had to give 3 revised medical certificates because they didn't have enough detail about why I was sick, which honestly they shouldn't be allowed to do. I replied and asked for a direct line or email address to speak to management/no reply since. Fully understand why they lock the tickets but for heavens sake 8 days out and still locked, try to contact someone to find where is the darm code to be found to unlock? Hello fresh has an offer on Ticketek, which is a scam dont click it .They get your card details and charge you for food boxes u didnt order and refuse to delete your account and details , only claiming they deactivated it and keep sending you recipe Neals for dishes you cant even eat cuz your allergies.Why is Ticketek promoting hello fresh I got scammed, Im sure anyone else who went for the offer did too . I went through other issue option and submitted claim to have tickets moved to later date(mary Poppins). No contact, no reply, nothing.You have stolen money from thousands of people who need it. Immediate household persons living together at the same permanent address. Download the Ticketek App & add your ticket to your wallet now. Sell tickets directly from your Ticketek Account. Your business model is pathetic and now you have lost thousands of customers.I will never recommend Ticketek I will never use your service ever again.. They stole my money too. i spent 2 hours online and still didn't manage to secure tickets. I bought tickets through ticketek marketplace when directed through the ticketek website (as only single seats left for a netball game through the main website). Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Safe, Fast and Verified All aspects of this document are subject to Australian law and the jurisdiction of the Australian courts. Attendance at business meetings and business travel. If Your Booking is cancelled or postponed by the organiser, You should contact Our standard Customer Service team directly via our Help Centre; see Your Booking confirmation or our website Help Centre for contact details. Ticketek routinely mismanages ticket processing which should be simple. After following up, they said they'll investigate and give them 30 days, and basically after that they just went silent. Why are there multiple listings for the same event at different prices? Through Fair Trading they claimed they refunded the money to an account that was closed the year before. ?DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM TICKETEK! Adverse weather with no Government Agency warnings not to travel. Their phone doesnt answerThey have not responded to emailsThey have not responded to multiple email forms. Buy guaranteed tickets for sold out events at a fair price. I am not a lawyer, but charging a relatively significant amount extra for optional refundable tickets, then making it basically impossible to get a refund, strikes me as something that shouldn't be allowable under consumer law. Why does Ticketek Marketplace charge fees? Youmade an unsuccessful request for annual leave for the date of theBooking. They are the shittest service in Australia. Are Refundable tickets available through Ticketek Marketplace? So thanks very much! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. What the hell is that? The refund period is from Thursday 14 October 2021 to Friday 12 November 2021. I received an error message after purchasing tickets. After following up, they said they'll investigate and give them 30 days, and basically after that they just went silent. If Your Booking is cancelled or postponed by the provider, You should contact Our Customer Service team directly; see Your Booking confirmation or our website for contact details. Send them an inquiry many times and they are not answering! Any reason for refund must not be foreseeable at the time. Worst website and app I have ever used!!! How they don't answer their emails again and fair trading have finished as they have "agreed to refund me". It's the result of a monopoly. means a Burglary, Fire, Malicious Damage or Flood at, Burglary, Flood, Malicious Damage A Police reference number or evidence from the submission of a claim to, means the theft of a document necessary for the, If the documents can be replaced in advance of the, means a requirement to move address imposed on. Attend participate in, take part in, use, or be present at. Ed's 2023 tour will see him performing at our most iconic stadiums in Wellington, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth. Automatic Refunds The show was moved to 2022 instead of 2021.I requested a refund as I wouldn't be able to attend the new shows. Why is this company even allowed to operate?????? Cool, just upload a goddamn police report. Sick relative? Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. The customer service was super helpful and I got the ticket value back and it sold super quickly. Emergency Services Police, Fire and Rescue Service or other Emergency Services. Buy guaranteed tickets for sold out events at a fair price. Ive been trying to call them about some issues I had with the ticketing and I cant get through to a customer service representative on the phone, and then I see this has happened to so many people, how can they get away with this? The following words or phrases have the meaning shown below wherever they appear in bold in this document. Thats on the laptop, so I tried the phone app, and that showed me the map, but didnt let me buy any ticketsI wish that artists (the label who organises them) would do their due diligence on a service before making people use them. .As i still had a ticket i was refused a refund ,how many people did this happen to,they are making extra money from covid . Travel insurance and COVID-19: what you need to know. Paying Party Any organisation or body who has a legal liability to pay compensation for the failure of the service, against whom You have a right of refund. Voluntary relocation or where you are changing employer for a new role. Dates were also messed up so I had to fix that and then in the end I got my dr to write the most comprehensive med cert yet and unfortunately it mentioned that my initial appointment with them due to covid policies was a telehealth consult. I bought tickets through ticketek marketplace when directed through the ticketek website (as only single seats left for a netball game through the main website). Share. You/Your/Yourself A person who has made a Booking alone or as part of a group with Us. Do I need any special hardware or software for print at home tickets? Illness / Injury (including Covid-19) Pre-existing Medical Condition Pregnancy Complication My mate's dad got covid (positive RAT) and so him and his household opted not to come up to Brisbane that weekend. How insensitive is that. Check to see if they have an online lodge system. We may consider other Emergency Circumstances at our discretion. Where you cannot provide evidence that the person affected is within the. Their system is a joke, you cannot call anyone except an automated machine and even after lodging two tickets I have had no response. What can I do if my tickets are lost, damaged or stolen? A Refundable Booking is an optional extension to Our standard Terms & Conditions of sale and trade, and it provides a refund for certain defined circumstances outlined in this document. Easy as. Stick to Ticketmaster. Where You have not been physically examined by a Doctor prior to the date of the Booking. As it got closer to Christmas I started to worry, as they were to be presents. You are unable to Attend your Booking due to any of the reasons below and have provided the evidence requested below. Where you cannot provide evidence that the person affected is within the Group due to Attend the Booking. 4 hours later before I could provide the de, Tried to buy concert tickets and both the website and the app wont let me purchase. No, Ticketek Marketplace doesn't own the tickets so is unable to offer refunds or exchanges. This meant that I had to sit & concert was standing room only. This is such scummy conduct. actual or perceived: wildfires, volcano eruption, tsunami, earthquake; war, hostilities, civil commotion; imprisonment, repatriation, deportation; poisonous biological materials, radioactivity; Cyber Incident or Cyber Act; state property seizure; where exposed to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under United Nations resolutions or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the European Union, United Kingdom or United States of America. I booked some Elton John tickets but didn't receive the pdfs in the original email confirming the purchase. In event of a Refund Application the English language version shall be the basis of settlement. Safe, Fast and Verified Refunds & Exchanges Follow New articles New articles and comments. I have repeatedly submitted requests for a refund (including relevant evidentiary documentation) but just receive an outdated automated response citing covid as the reason for slow processing. The phone message also contradicts itself. means a physical or mental health condition thatYouwere aware of at the timeYoumade theBookingthat would not normally preventYou from Attending the Booking. Unfortunately I cancelled the credit card I used so AMEX isn't wanting to help either :(, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I bought tickets to and event halfway through last year, tried to call them on a number of occasions and tried to email them, i unable to get in contact with anyone they have set up their phone lines and email systems that way intensionally. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Booking The pre-planned and pre-booked service(s)/event(s)/flight(s)/ticket(s) transacted with Us by You. Budjerah: 6:00 6:30pm IfYouwere aware of the disruption prior to the date of theBookingand did not make reasonable suitable alternative travel arrangements. A copy of a notice from the examination body, school, college, or university confirming the change of date. Confirmation of failure or disruption of the public transport. Are Refundable tickets offered on Gift Voucher sales? She made time to help & sort out the transfer of tickets to this area. Never ever again. We have to use them to buy tickets to sporting events regularly and pay a large processing fee (ie $6.85 on a $15 ticket!) How totally useless. Fans will be treated to an array of tracks off his latest album "=" plus hits from across his career. You may also wish to resell your tickets if you cannot use them. No, Ticketek Marketplace doesn't own the tickets so is unable to offer refunds or exchanges. The total for the three tickets was made in two purchases of $135.20 and $70.40, 195.60 in total. Privacy (data erasure request) Fans should only purchase tickets from the official ticketing agencies listed at edsheeran.com or frontiertouring.com/edsheeran. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. A police report confirming details of the theft. Yes, customers can select Refundable tickets for tickets purchased through Ticketek Marketplace Ultimate and Ticketek Marketplace Deals but not Ticketek Marketplace Fan-to-Fan ticket sales. Find out how we combat fake reviews. No worries, as your cousins for a DOCTORS NOTE STATING THEY HAVE CANCER AND YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THE FAMILY. Ticketek - Refundable Refundable Tickets Terms We provide refunds if You are unable to Attend your Booking due to any of the reasons below and have provided the evidence requested below. The fact that nobody at Ticketek seems to care about this issue and that I have been repeatedly ignored is actually more distressing than the $265 that I am out of pocketTrustpilot should give the option of assigning zero stars for companies like Ticketek. I've bumped the ticket by responding as recently as January 2023. Please note the name of the Ticketek account must match the name on the refund request for your refund to be approved. Don't EVER buy for a friend, NIGHTMARE. If there is a financial failure of any Transport provider. Suncorp Stadium :(, tails, they sent an email saying they has processed the refund. Which Ombudsman or Government body do I complain to about Ticketek stealing my money and ignoring all correspondence? Considering just forging one at this point but Im just baffled why I paid extra for refundable tickets when changed me mind isnt even an option. I have now been trying for a refund for 6 months. Are Refundable tickets available through Ticketek Marketplace? They agreed I shoudl get a refund, then asked for my account details for the refund. Once got a response to an email because I didnt purchase the ticket wont gi. The best person in the world. Still waiting for my refund 6 months. to then often have to go to their desk at the venue to follow up the issues. Not that they are necessarily wrong, but people often don't comment when things go routinely right. Thesereasons for refund are considered on an entirely discretionary basis and are not to be taken as a guarantee of refund. I had to reschedule something from past weekend, yay floods with Ticketmaster and everything was an online request system. Why should I buy from Ticketek Marketplace? Ticket Refund Policy means the Cricket Australia Refund Policy for the relevant Match (as amended or updated by Cricket Australia from time to time, a copy is available at . Their contact phone number is a recorded message repeating the same excuse that redirects you to the website. (Receipt required for Doctors note refund up to 50 or equivalent). means an unforeseen circumstance completely outside. Anything which our Customer Experience Team considers is not intended to be included in this list of valid reasons for refund. Hands down. What happens to my money when I buy a ticket? In event of a Refund Application the English language version shall be the basis of settlement. I tried calling, emailing before the show, had I had a response we would have made the show.
Jennifer Hageney Accident, Articles T