Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. I assume, rightly or wrongly, that it was something by Debussy. RIP Stobie! Author: bbethmann. A system error has occurred. Talented guy to put these videos together. I watch several in a short period and then come back and watch some others later. She did make it out to California, eventually returning back to the East Coast to get a law degree, and even more eventually, after achieving a number of "firsts" as a black woman, left the academy to go to seminary and become the first ordained black female Episcopal priest. Most of the 888 people who died due to railroad-related incidents were considered trespassers, the Federal Rail Administration found. All of that stopped on October 18th, and since then no one has heard from him. To use this feature, use a newer browser. According to some reports, his bag became tangled in the Amtrak train and he was dragged to his death. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ), It was the first one that Devil's Advocate posted. Cause death for stobie hobo we was multi trama due to accident I talked to the corner 410 in baltimore rip Stobe the camera man 2 Curtismccorkel 5 yr. ago I told him about the drop pack wait it out why rush 2 Colorado_love 5 yr. ago If you were there then you should notify the authorities in Baltimore. We miss him but, at least for me, seeing the impact he had for the greater good helps ease the hurt a little. His cinematography and film editing, his commentary and vocabulary, and his perspectives, were a true art form. To some he will become a legend through his life's work and to others he will be fondly remembered solely for his quirky yet lovable self as evidenced by his humor, fierce wit, compassion, dead-pan delivery, solicited and unsolicited commentary on just about anything, unbridled passion for unconventional living, mad piano skills, the enormous talent that he generously shared with all whose lives he intersected with, and countless other things. I watched all of Stobie's videos that I could find! The police identified his remains from fingerprints from the Coast Guard records Friday, and notified his parents. He was talented as well, but in all fairness most of his tracks were covers of other bands, and many of his instrumentals suffered from aggressive gain resulting in harsh and distorted sound. Trains are parked in a rail yard on New York's west side used by Amtrak, New Jersey Transit and the Long Island Railroad on Nov. 1, 2011. hopping freight trains in videos posted online, report from the Congressional Research Service. Trainhopping is NOT glamorous or romantic. Created by Vagabonds, for Vagabonds! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some community members feel Stobie was too skilled to have died while train-hopping and suspect foul play. Stobe didnt commit suicide he just got complacent riding. Whatever the reason, experts say the decade-high mark in deaths is alarming and something must be done to combat the problem. He has a modest social media following and regularly uploads videos to his YouTube channel as well as his Facebook. I have to wonder if alcohol was a factor. Interesting! Certain health problems have made it so I won't be able to live a vagabond life any time soon so I always lived vicariously through him and his YouTube videos. Please enjoy. What the hell happened?! He recalled another train hopper, known as James "Stobe the Hobo" Hobie, who was struck and killed by a train. Let others know about your loved one's death. On Nov. 6, he posted this video as he traveled through Wyoming. On November 9, 2017, James Stobie, better known by his YouTube identity Stobe the Hobo, a famous train hopper was killed when he was dragged to death by an Amtrak train. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Hitchhikers / Trainhoppers / Rubbertramps / Vandwellers / Skoolies / Backpackers / Biketramps / Boatpunks / Dirty Kids / Crustpunks / Squatters / All Houseless Travelers The CRS study concluded that "there is no dedicated program devoted to rail trespass prevention analogous" to those dedicated to rail crossing deaths, a one-time major killer that education programs have helped drastically decrease. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. R.I.P. James Stobie (October 23, 1984 - November 9, 2017 [aged 33]), better known online as hobestobe, also known as Stobe the Hobo, was an American YouTuber known for his train hopping videos. Learn more about managing a memorial . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He made that choice. Lis suosikkeihin Ilmianna. Shoestring is another hobo that is pretty popular on the tube. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} The novelty wears off RAPIDLY. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. The federal agency said that 888 people died due to train-related incidents last year, and 575 of them were considered trespassers, like Stobe. This includes both TOURISTS, TROLLS, and FAKE TRAVELERS! Still, her stories of the many dangers--including the possibility of being found out as a woman in the hobo jungles--were not at all nostalgic. He was from Colorado but had been in the Coast Guard in my old town, Seattle, and sometimes hung out up there. I only discovered him because of the announcement of his death. A tragic and unnecessary death. Our friend James Stobie, aka Stobe the Hobo, died Wednesday the 8th of November, 2017. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ad freeI can't monetise yet so don't say I'm making money thanks stay safe New video of where it all began for stobe https://youtu.be/nKZ8AlhPDpsLOOK AT THE . I think an established host interviewing Stobe between a few of the more interesting clips could have made some for some great content. Stobe the Hobo RIP Author: bbethmann While poking around Youtube this morning there were several recaps of the death of Jim Stobe, November 8th, considered by many other illicit train riders as somewhat iconic. Except that Stobie, aka Stobe the Hobo, made YouTube videos about his experiences, hopping trains to move around the country for the pure fun of it. PNW Accountability 1.33K subscribers 246K views 4 years ago Full movie. Stobe the HoboYouTube There are other, darker, theories surrounding Stobie's death. Better known as Stobe the Hobo by his famous YouTube identity, James Stobie was dragged and crushed to death when a hopping attempt went wrong. He was killed when he got caught between a bridge and an Amtrak train last week. Stobe was an artist and played the piano for all his videos. We grew up together and all of us who knew him are still reeling over his loss. It sounded like he was about to cut back quite a bit on his train travel in the months before he died. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Not my photo. He rode the rails and died on them,he will be missed. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Nice to see Barb Stout recognized her old "stomping grounds". ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Stobie died earlier this month while train-hopping, and though its unclear exactly what occurred, his fans on this Facebook memorial pageare distraught at his death. . This includes both TOURISTS, TROLLS, and FAKE TRAVELERS! Cant believe Stobe has gone.Being from UK i never met him but followed him on youtube for years and talked a bit about graffiti,lived vicariously through him even a little etc. Wherever you're at man, hope there's rides and rails And beer aplenty. There was an error deleting this problem. Failed to report flower. Mostly, Stobie wanted to be seen and heard. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} I've had dear friends fall victim to each of those situations. Piano skills were crazy. Some of the latter have to be classed as the luckiest people on Earth, they've pulled some really dumb stunts and I guess got away with them. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. I assume, rightly or wrongly, that it was something by Debussy. But after years of insights from the road, the former Coast Guard member appeared to have died while riding the rails that he loved so much. GREAT NEWS! Dude was chill AF. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} According to a redditor in the Vagabond subreddit, this unlisted video apparently was the last thing Stobie uploaded. It wasn't like he was some clueless newbie. Was a legit cool traveler. Ride easy, Stobe. He broke things down and made everything sound so simple for the common YouTube watcher, Stobe knew so much about rail lines and I was absolutely blown away by how he was able to read the trains by identifying the company logos on the side and using a process of elimination on where they might be going. The Secret Society of Internet Hobossite wrote about internet reports that Stobie, who might have been trapped on a bridge by an oncoming train, either fell off a bridge onto tracks below or that his backpack got tangled in a passing Amtrak train while he was on the bridge and that he was dragged to his death. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. See you at Big Rock Candy Mountain, Stobe. "He died doing what he. Stobe expressed a fluid combination of sentimental longing and stoic cynicism that often devolved into confusing rants. In an ABC News story from 2000, the president of the National Hobo Association put the figure at 20-30, allowing that another 2,000 might ride part-time or for recreation.. That's a far cry from what it used to be. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. He walked an odd path that seemed to serve as a warning against living too recklessly, but perhaps there was a secondary lesson about the mind numbing pitfalls of conformist maturity. train hopping accident in Baltimore yesterday. "People who go on the tracks without permission. I love that dude. Sad to hear he was killed but I guess that's the risk he took. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Eventually these gambles caught up with James and he lost his life. Freight trains wait on railroad tracks with the city skyline in the distance on May 15, 2015 in New Orleans. Update 8:23am CT, Nov. 18: According to a Baltimore Police Department spokesperson, Stobies death is part of an open investigation and a police report about his death is not yet available. Holy shit. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Try again. It was posted to the Facebook memorial page. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. "We do know anecdotally that continues to be a big, growing trend," said Libby Snipe, the spokeswoman for Operation Lifesaver. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Learn more about merges. :(. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Rest In Peace Stobe, on the most interesting people to listen to. His cinematography and film editing, commentary and vocabulary, and his perspectives, were a true art form. That guy may have been one of the last of his kind. In 1971 Jim Morrison went to Saint-Leu-d'Esserent with two friends, in what would become his last photographed experience on earth. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. I am not that much of a railfan and certainly not a train hopper to know if there is an adversarial relationship or not. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. WARNING: DON'T BE AN OOGLE! That being said now that I found it, glad it's Stobe and not me. There is a problem with your email/password. Watched a lot of his videos today. Stobe, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpqCmZx0Kug. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. I found Stobe to be an interesting mix of inquisitive philosopher, starving artist, and carefree adventurer. Had a real objective perspective on society. In early November 2017 an Amtrak train operator found a body on the tracks outside Baltimore who authorities later identified as YouTube star James "Stobe the Hobo" Stobie. In early November last year, an Amtrak train operator found a body on the tracks outside Baltimore who authorities later identified as YouTube star James Stobe the Hobo Stobie. If you watched many of his videos, you may see he didn't have a lot of love for rail fans, afraid that they would call in and report him. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} As no one has tackled the issue, Congress plans to take up this year. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? He was trapped on a bridge with an on coming Amtrak train, and while he got to the side of the bridge the best he could, the train caught his backpack and and pulled him into the train. I was just about to start taking that shoe off so I could get off the track when it finally came free and I got away. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)}
Coastal Management Case Study A Level Geography, Princess Diana Ty Beanie Baby Worth, Oral Surgeons That Accept Molina Medicaid, Words To Describe Aquarius Woman, What Happened To Gina Leopardi, Articles S