Using their phone, Sims can plan a date with another Sim at a particular neighborhood . We have mods for create a sim, mods for gameplay and even mods that focus entirely on your sim's finances. You can do so in the actin menu when clicking the other Sim. Want to remove ALL non-exclusive relationships from your sim? To turn off random flirting, you would need to click on a computer in live mode from any household then select the MCCC menu. Download. Just like the sim to sim cheats the amount is how many points you wish to add to your relationship. While it's already possible to change just about everything about your Sim's physical appearance (including the size of their feet! You can choose which interactions you do and the results you're going to get. (LogOut/ The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. [Top 10] Sims 4 Best Romance Mods We Love! It has a mini version of figs amulet to hide the neck mess but it can be easily hidden away, Mod that replaces all three variants of Adventurer clothes. Pinterest. Sims 4 Zero Improved Relationships Mod Mods For Sims When it comes to the different relationshipyouwant you need to remember these: LTRFriendshipMain LTRRomanceMain LTRSimtoPetFriendshipMain Of course, the second way to get all these results easily is to have the MC Controller mod installed. Players who choose this mod can further augment this dark gameplay with Basemental Gangs is a mod that might not be up everyone's alley. 17 Best Sims 4 Romance Mods Slice of Life Mod The slice of life Mod helps make the game more realistic by adding features like crying, blushing, getting drunk, etc. CLICK \"SHOW MORE\" FOR FULL DESCRIPTION Find The Mods Here: https://bit.ly/3GTyTz0 Sponsor The Channel On Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JayNastyOnTheMic Earrings: davinajewelry.shop Keep Up With Me Here:My Personal Channel : https://tinyurl.com/yxew6d6hInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/jaynasty_onthemic/Twitter: https://twitter.com/JayNasty618Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jaynastyonthemic Music Credits: \"Rosie\" By LaydeeFly Subscriber To Her: https://tinyurl.com/y24yb3elhttps://laydeefly.com/ Timestamps:0:00 - Intro1:20 - Disclaimer1:58 - Luv 2 Meet3:13 - SimsDa4:09 - Social Event 4:32 - Memorable Events5:22 - LGBTQ 6:22 - Wicked Whims7:37 - Wonderful Whims8:10 - Open Love9:57 - Road To Romance11:24 - Skygaze12:24 - Passionate Romance13:58 - First Love15:47 - Pillow Talk 16:32 - Mc Woohoo17:56 - Sugar Life20:00 - Wicked Perversions21:23 - Bed Cuddle 21:52 - My Wedding23:18 - Divorce23:35 - Slow Dance23:42 - Better Romance24:02 - Autonomous Proposal24:15 - Arranged Marriage24:26 - Recap \u0026 Outro I miss the Sims 3 where sims could confess to cheating, get upset over it, etc without having to be specifically walked in on. You'll definitely find some goodies! improve romance in The Sims 4 further on this list. From there select: MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Stop Random Flirting and set to true. Currently, romantic interactions work on a snapshot basis, which is to say things are what they are at the present moment without accounting for what happened a second ago. All of these can further the relationship until the options to monkey around and later stargazing shows up. Thanks for the info on the mod Ill go get it now. and we all wish our sim's romantic relationships end up just like Mortimer's and Bella's. BY: Trinity Fernandez . Ive got your covered: This mod adds romantic interactions to the game that are super cute to watch play out between sims who are all in lurve. The attractiveness feature gives each sim their own very detailed preferences ranging from: physical details like hair and eye color, body type, even thigh and butt sizeif thats your kind of thing; and non-physical details like personality type. The Sims 4: 13 Mods That Improve Teen Gameplay By Kath Leroy Updated Jan 9, 2022 Life as a teenager is full of drama and change. Complain about Non-Exclusive Relationship (if in one and neutral / exclusivity inclined). Not in the mood of finding a description for this. Example: ModifyRelationship Bob Pancakes Eliza Pancakes 100 LTR_Friendship_Main, You have put two spaces after the second sims name, First you gotta do the testingcheats true thingy, it didnt work for me ether i had testing cheats on, It worked for me just that everything that comes like first kiss and etc you have to do it your-self, Umm I did something wrong lol it worked but umm yeah. Although the game already has a lot of different moodlets that can change the way your Sim's day is going based on things that happen to them, there are a lot of things that Sims just don't react to the way that we would hope they would. Praise Non-Exclusive Lifestyle (with friends etc, no moodlets for now). Are you 18 years of age or older? And thats it for now! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. This mod allows you to adjust your sims relationships with just a few clicks which is game changing. The end result is one of the most realistic Sims 4 mods. The mod will add a new flexible system of buffs and moodlets to the game, depending on the relationship your characters are in! If your Sim has been at a nightclub enjoying some drinks, they'll have a little redness in their cheeks. Updated May 30, 2022 by Ritwik Mitra: There aren't many life simulator games that are as fun as The Sims. For MacOS: Press Ctrl . The legendary cc/mod creator KawaiiStacie appears again with a fun autonomy mod for your Sims! ), the one thing that we can't change is your Sim's height. This place is like my home away from home where I share all the things I love about the Sims 4. Contextual Social Interactions + Cheating Module, 16 Mods for Romance & Relationships in Sims 4. These mods for The Sims 4 allow players to fully explore. You can read more about it and find download links here. Dec 11, 2020 - Official Post from Zero's Sims 4 Mods&Comics. Maybe try making your sim do a romance first. It allows players to use different flowers to make varying scents that have an effect on a Sim's mood. Players who want their Sim to pose properly for pictures will be well-serviced by this mod. If you use the UI Cheats Extension Mod you can easily change relationship values I didnt know that there was an issue with Sulani people, thats weird! Along with these physical changes, this mod adds a lot of new emotions like shy, ambitious, hurt, and insecure. Beyond the options presented here, we recommend checking out other ways to improve romance in The Sims 4 further on this list. NEW VERSION HERE Unsupported 155 Likes Load more comments 2 of 183 Gentlemild 1y With this trait, Sims will now love to talk and chat about just about anything they can to anyone who will listen. With this mod by popular modder LittleMsSam, children can enjoy a little romance, too, in the form of a first crush. A brand new interaction system has been added for deceived characters and traitors! Resulting moodlets and acceptance / refusal depend on preferences.Sims can: Ask to Go Exclusive. Things like: marriage, divorce, first kiss, first woohoo, being cheated on, and break-ups will actually affect their day-to-day lives. Here are a few things you should know about relationship mechanics. They can ask each other to be non-exclusive, which may mean being polyamorous or being in an open relationship or just about anything that fits! This article describes 10 mods to improve your sim's romantic relationships, which ranges from divorce, pillow talk and dating apps! First youll want to make sure that your cheats are enabled and the cheat box is open. Makes for a pretty interesting story! This place is like my home away from home where I share all the things I love about the Sims 4. This popular mod is a go-to for many people that are looking to make their game slightly more realistic. Enjoy!!! Sims Baby. If you are experiencing issues with cheats there are two things you need to do: If the cheats are still not working you may need to update your game! Doesnt recognize most of the names so the cheat wont work. This mod isn't one that just makes your game slightly more realistic, it also helps to make your game a lot more fun. However, players who do decide to download this add-on may find themselves oddly enthralled by the changes this mod brings. It also allows you to turn off the random flirting that happens naturally in the game if you find that kind of thing annoying. Crybaby - Toddler Shoes ( The Sims 4 ) 10 swatches hq mod compatible doesn't work with hats smooth bones morphs custom thumbnail credits: darte77, slyd, jius, mmsims, dissia, redheadsims. It's a very neat tool that allows us to complicate the relationships between Sims and give more depth to their romances or friendships. Full nude edited version by J-Media and edited by Mikan. But, there are a couple of things missing from the experience of playing through a Sim's pregnancy. If they have another partner, they will tell you with a notification. Talk about Another Partner,if in a non-exclusive relationship and having several partners. You can use this cheat to make that happen so easily! . They could be sitting at the table for hours eating and that is not only unrealistic but also a little annoying since you've likely got other things you want them to do as well. If you have any questions, fire them off in the comments below. Okay so, this one doesnt necessarily improve romancesit does the exact oppositebecause instead of letting sims get away with flirting and messing around with other sims, it provides real consequences for those who decide to stray from their relationship. These sims 4 relationship cheats are awesome because you can use them to decide what level of friendship you want to have with other sims in the game. Make sure their preference is towards non-exclusive relationships! There are cheat codes for cheating your finances, for building your skills, and for cheating your relationships. Sims 4 Toddler. Her mods alone have single handedly changed the way I play my game and taken my in-game relationships to a whole new level. Sims have the option to search for a Specific Date, for more serious endeavours with compatible people hoping for long-lasting love, the excitement and surprise of a Blind Date, or the One Night Stand, a perfect option for uncomplicated woohoo with no strings attached. Sims who are caught cheating can apologize, explain the situation, blame the other sim, and even blame their partner. One of the most popular mods for The Sims 4 has always been Slice of Life and for good reason. I am obsessed with this game and have been for decades and love to share my love of the game with all of you. Note for Beginners:If youre new to installing custom content, check out thisstep-by-step guide. When you use cheats like the sims 4 relationship cheats youre actually going to have your ability to gain achievements disabled. 30. r/thesims. Intro TOP MODS FOR REALISTIC RELATIONSHIPS IN THE SIMS 4 XUrbanSimsX 443K subscribers Subscribe 7.3K Share 299K views 3 years ago RELATIONSHIPS IN THE SIMS 4 ARE LACKING DEPTH.. Kudos to KawaiiStacie for making some of the best gameplay mods for TS4! Today. It's easily one of the best mods for Sims 4 by a country mile. The changes it makes when it comes to fleshing out the sexuality of the Sims is truly one of a kind. And in 2023, its graphics and visuals are old and outdated. If not, change it in the Actions menu. Sims 4 Mm Cc. Looking for ways to spice up your sims dating lives? The bases of all these cheats are using 100 or -100 in them but you can use these as any number from -100 to 100 so -50 is allowed or 48 is also allowed, depending on how many friendship points youd like to add or subtract. There are so many cheats that I use every single time I play The Sims 4 and these are on that list. This is the tier if you want to help me out to pay the rent and the bills because I don't want to fucking lock contents behind a paywall only because of my financial problems, thanks! Sims 4 Mods. Thank you for this information, it was so helpful! This mod doesnt just let you use your sims 4 relationship cheats either, there are so many ways to use this including with money cheats, skill cheats and more. Youre welcome! New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews. If the copyright owner does not want his works to be available through our site, he only needs to inform us, drop the contents directly into the Paks folder, instead of into the ~mods, It exists in the new full file though for some reason right now sbsb is, Newest version from the full file uses the underwear, my game crashed when im choosing clothes(sometimes but i still using this~, it works, but it has many crashes, for example, it works fine if you, Thanks! 299. , Hi Im so glad to hear you found this list useful For my sims, I use a lot of different things, makeup included, so Im not sure what each specific sim is wearing but if you check out my resources page on Tumblr, youll find a list of my go-tos and hopefully something you like: https://mellindi.tumblr.com/resources, Okay, Thank you so much and have a great day! If youre the type of player who already understands how to use these cheats but just wants them easily available to copy and paste, you can find them in the chart below. These musical maestros show their penchant for this art from an early age. Enables the option for autonomous weddings, making it possible for sims to marry autonomously either at a wedding arch or by eloping. When I'll get to this number I'll buy the High School Pack. The Sims community is full of talented players who've made some awesome realistic mods for The Sims 4. You can either wait until you can ask again (2 sim days) or cheat the relationship by going to the Actions menu. Want to remove a relationship? ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE ON PATREON (free),THIS SITE IS FOR MOD INFO / DESCRIPTIONS.FIND INDEX OF DOWNLOAD POSTS HERE, Your email address will not be published. Hey, I'm India! Well, of course, new dialogues will be added!You will also be able to create a Swedish family. BY: Lorraine Tang. RELATED: The Sims 4: Purely Cosmetic Mods That Make A Difference. New meshe. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. The Sims 4 has several Sims without a home and younger people who don't really have a guardian to look up to. Options include: prefers romantically inclusive relationships, indifferent to being romantically exclusive and prefers non-exclusive relationships. Its one of my must have mods for the game and always will be. Youll get to choose whether you want to edit romantic or friendly relationships with a sim and when you click it another menu will open. Cookie Notice Zeros Improved Relationships mod changes this around by adding buffs based on the stage each relationship is in and how Sims feel about each other. It adds various emotions and romantic interactions to the game. Worked for me when I did it with the grim reaper now it insnt working! Anything? Heres an example of Bob Pancakes becoming friends with a dog that Eliza decided to adopt named Prissy. Your email address will not be published. This mod is one that makes their behavior with things like sidewalks and pathways more realistic. The Sims turned 21 this month. Watch. As they move up through the ranks of their careers, they get all kinds of bonuses, rewards, and raises in their pay. After all, some people do make perfumes in their spare time, and this mods lets your Sims do the same! Sometimes building up your sims relationships on your own can take way too long and feel so tedious, especially since the relationships fall rather quickly if you ignore them. Im India, long time simmer, (since Sims 1) wife and mama who pretty much runs off of sweet tea. Shift-click a Werewolf with testingcheats on, and you'll find Carl Werewolf Cheats. Follow the steps given below to use sims 4 relationship cheats: First, open the cheat console by pressing the following shortcut keys according to your device: For Microsoft Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. Level up. One preferred romantically exclusive relationships and the other was indifferent to being romantically exclusive. If youre interested in stepping up your sims dating lives and giving them a little more personality, keep reading below. Over its 21 years of entertaining gamers, players have had the opportunity to build families, buildings, and experiences in-game and in the larger Sims community.But back in the day, players didn't have the chance to modify their game as extensively as they can with mods now. It did the friendship one for me, but not the romance, It did not work for me even tho I did it correctly. For more information, please see our By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Join. Could you quote me where I do this on their dashboard, that is, quote me the way/directory? So far we have sim stories, mod suggestions & tutorials, a few builds and some sims. These mods impact romance and relationships in the game. Lumpinou's Sims 4 mods Expanding your Sims' lives to enhance your game Cheating (Infidelity) Expansion & Overhaul - a Sims 4 mod Lumpinou December 26, 2020 Uncategorized description, mod, sad, serious, sims 4 Relationship & Pregnancy Overhaul, Mod 7 2 / 23 (Click on any red title text to collapse the section) The Cheating mod: what is it? Let's say a lover decided to flirt with your character's sister, in turn, the deceived character will not only be jealous, but resent the fact that his couple is approaching his relative and complain about his sister if she responds to flirting. Hi! Luckily, this mod is here to help as it speeds up that process. There are dozens of cheat codes for The Sims 4 and they cover all sorts of different categories. It comes packed with two of RoBurky's other mods: Emotional Inertia and True Happiness. Remember that the game by default allows having several boyfriends/girlfriends/SOs, so your Sims can ask several others to by Significant Others, and if theyre in a Non-Exclusive relationship everyone will be non-jealous.Want a Sim to be never jealous, even when not in a non-exclusive relationship? Let's say a lover decided to flirt with your character's sister, in turn, the deceived character will not only be jealous, but resent the fact that his couple is approaching his relative and complain about his sister if she responds to flirting. Your email address will not be published. These are the best of 2021. RELATIONSHIPS IN THE SIMS 4 ARE LACKING DEPTH. Because this Mod aims towards making these relationships very realistic, most of it is very authentic. You can do so by clicking your Sim and going to the Actions menu. This is very different from the system in No Strings Attached. You can read more about it and find download links here. 919. Whatever the reason, these cheats are for you! In one of my previous saves, my sim who was pregnant by a married man (Victor Feng) was completely floored when he randomly, out of the blue, questioned the identity of the babys father! OTHER THINGS:Non-exclusively inclined Sims will more easily accept romantic interactions from new Sims. Most people have multiple best friends and, if you're looking to make their relationships with other Sims more realistic, this mod is the perfect one to put into your game. Megan Sayers. How To Improve Relationship. and our It adds a bunch of natural poses for female Sims that makes them look . Along the same lines as the last mod listed, the always move objects on mod will enable the best cheat code in the game at all times. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE ON PATREON (free), Pregnancy & Family Preferences & Impact a Sims 4 mod. THESE MODS WITH PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE OF A REALISTIC RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE AND MORE! JOIN THE FAMILY: https://bit.ly/2IvsAbs IF YOU know of any MODS To Better RELATIONSHIPS, In The Sims 4. Enthuse about Non-Exclusive Relationship (if in one and neutral / unexclusively inclined). A breakdown of some gameplay changing mods that totally overhauls relationships by super talented modder, Lumpinou. Meaningful Stories. Im interested now for sure, Youre welcome! Apparently this game has an issue with Hawaiian names. Now this mod allows sims to take control of their own love lives well, sort of. Slice of Life. This mod changes the way that events impact your Sim's mood. To begin, Simmers can either have family portraits ready or other images taken by cameras in their Inventory. To turn off these cheats youll want to try testingcheats false or testingcheats off. Hi There are 16 different mods listed in this article. After all, some people do make perfumes in their spare time, and this mods lets your Sims do the same! (=^_^=) The broad wording is to be inclusive. There are a lot more nuances and options to this mod which you can find here, together with download links. Sims 4 Body Mods . I hope you have a great day as well . Every decision you make will have longer-term consequences. If youre interested in this feature of the mod, but not all the other stuff, check out, Making Wicked Whims A Little Less Wicked, to learn how to customize the settings and turn off most of the sexual parts of the mod or download Wonderful Whims, which is basically a PG-13 version of this mod. Players looking to add a darker spin to the lives of their Sims can achieve the same with Basemental's mods. Nice!! With this mod, the salaries are cut down to a more realistic place. Having this kind of info was so helpful in moving forward but not enough for me to make my decision. Your email address will not be published. Dont forget to bookmark this page to make sure that you always have access to these cheats or go ahead and download one of the best cheat mods so you can get these easier. With the Emotional Socials mod, the range of unique actions that a Sim can perform based on their mood is heightened significantly. Improved Relationships The Sims 4 / Mods / Traits 369 0 Upload: 31 Mar 2022, 07:23 Created by: Zero Uploaded by: Aqxaro 0 0 Every decision you make will have longer-term consequences. We do not rule out the possibility that the authors and/or copyright holders of some of these works will object to their being in the public domain. The BEST Sims 4 Realistic Mods The incredible mods on this list are going to be separated into different categories to make it easier to find the categories that you'd want in your game. I could not show a notification for this one because of how things are coded. If you've ever spent a ton of time on a house and perfectly landscaped the outside of your Sim's home, you'll know how frustrating it can be to have them completely ignore the pathways that you've created in order to cut through the grass. With the chemistry mod, you'll be able to improve how your characters interact with each other in Sims 4. Thank you, I really need these!! It will be a phone call,so have your Sim pick up if you want the options! Options include: 'prefers romantically inclusive relationships', 'indifferent . This mod really changes so many aspects of your gameplay in the game. Teen and YA Romance Mod Now, the first mod in this list was a great addition. In my personal gameplay, my sim, was dating two different guys who she had great relationships with. mod. It relies on the relationship ie significant other, spouse, etc.If sims break up or divorce, the non-exclusive relationship between them will also go away.If a Sim goes exclusive with another, any other Non-Exclusive link will be broken, since this sim is now officially exclusive; but not the romance between those other Sims. Better Werewolf Cheats Mod by Carl. Just like in the real world, pregnancy is a huge part of a Sim's life. 5. Aside from general things like the amount of time spent together and physical compatibility (Wicked Whims Attractiveness System), I needed to know which one wanted the same kind of future she did. It starts off on your sims computer where youll click on the MC Command Center option and choose to edit your relationship settings. 10. At this point, either things improve, or they break up. Improved Relationship Sims 4 Mod Full Feature List There you will also find a full feature list. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Players may also want to use these cheats to quickly get friends because they need relationships for career gains or they just want their sims to have closer bonds. The franchise has become a major phenomenon from the very first entry, and even the rocky start of The Sims 4 didn't stop players from enjoying this title after it was bombarded with its fair share of content updates and expansion packs. Adds a slow dance interaction, which is so needed for weddings or dates or any occasion where sims are enjoying slow music with their significant other. You can also remove Non-Exclusive arrangements through an interaction under the Relationship Type menu.You can also cheat-remove a non-exclusive relationship by clicking the other Sim and going to the Actions menu. Fortunately, Lumpinou has us covered with the Woohoo Wellness + Pregnancy Overhaul mod! So glad you found it useful! This delightfully complex mod can be found at Zeros Patreon page. I can! In the game, as it currently is, your Sim can become best friends with a single other Sim. Want your Sims to be non-exclusive but they refused / you dont want the trouble of asking? My Sim married Pakaa Uha one of the names the cheat doesnt like and his Aspiration is Popularity. There are dozens of must have mods for The Sims 4 that I absolutely have to have in my game at any time but these two mods that can make using these sims 4 relationship cheats easier are always in my game. Having the ability to control Sims at their workplace and take care of any challenges that came on the way made for an exciting gameplay change that was quite welcome indeed. Theres also a Drunk system that allows sims to make questionable woohoo choices such as: drunk woohoo and risky woohoo. Long time simmer, wife, mama and tea enthusiast. It doesn't work with cloak or produces many clipping. The namesake of this article is an essential 2019 mod by content creator Zero, which dramatically changes the dynamics of relationships in The Sims 4. Mod? See who else is out there besides the few sims that show up at the bar every night, or that one sim that seems to work at every food stall in every world every single day? * Scroll down to or search for loveemailtweak for the download link *. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. So far we have sim stories, mod suggestions & tutorials, a few builds and some sims. Required fields are marked *. Currently, Sims are basically always in some kind of positive mood like happy. Next, press on the Photographic Memory 2.0 and choose Photo Studio. Absolutely not! Earn rewards. (Image credit: EA/roBurky) The Meaningful Stories mod from roBurky gives your Sims deeper, long-lasting, and more realistic emotions, rather than having them change their moods . Great for gameplay photos! There are so many players who are scared to use cheat codes and even more scared about downloading amazing mods for the game because they are scared that EA will delete their account. It's pretty easy to keep your Sims feeling good as the game is right now, which is fine but not all that realistic. Reactions may vary depending on preference Praise Exclusive Lifestyle (with friends etc, no moodlets for now). Could you imagine? View all posts by India | Mellindi. Not all interactions lead you to become a good student, but also, not all interactions will make you a bad student. With this mod, players can send their children to school and control them directly as they face a slew of academic trials and tribulations. How this works in practice is, Sims that enjoy spending time together will become happier, then flirtier, until it escalates into a relationship. Moodlets and acceptance depend on each Sims preference. OVERVIEW of Relationship & Pregnancy Overhaul Collection, Charm & Chemistry: Personality & Style Attraction, Custody & Temporary Separations a Sims 4 Mod, Adoption Expansion & Overhaul a Sims 4 Mod, Artificial inseminations & Surrogacy a Sims 4 Mod, Cheating (Infidelity) Expansion & Overhaul a Sims 4 mod, Memory Panel: a Sims 4 Mod for Lifelong Memories, (UPCOMING) Law and Disorder: A mod for Maxis-Match Misbehavior Tracking & Consequences. MC Command Center comes up every time I recommend mods because it really does that much. Its gonna be interesting! If youre finding yourself stuck in a state of my-sims-need-spice-in-their-lives too, read on for some awesome mod suggestions. You can find the hair here: https://mystufforigin.com/sabine-hairstyle/. First off you need to open up the cheat dialogue box by hitting the following commands depending on what system youre playing on: Once the box opens up youll want to then type testingcheats true or testingcheats on into this box and hit enter. * Scroll down to or search for lessjealous for the download link *. Your email address will not be published. While it's not the norm, there are always moments when child prodigies come out of nowhere to wow the people around them. It worked but there is no option for romance with these sims? I know this doesnt contribute to romance per se, but I can definitely see a one-night-stand turned unplanned pregnancy turned life long loversor notkind of situation stemming from this.
Why Do Gymnasts Have Thick Necks, Articles S