People have masks on except me. Scott McKay | Patriot Streetfighter. 10 Things you Never knew about Scott McKay Patriot Street Fighter | Best Street Fighter of all Time Scott McKay is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroscopy and sports injury management. Theyre using this COVID bio weapon attack, to hurt us into the pen. Its simply a preference. Whether you think it or not, if theyre just passively standing by in Washington watching it happen, guess what? access to the good Karens out there. I said, Well, lets just see who Outlast who here. I dont care who any of us out there. If it gets to be something like that. 36:38 And so he shoved me up against the window the hat caught it so it didnt break my glasses into my face and do more damage. Great, I would say Dr. Candace pert discovered to block the interaction between the monocyte and the T cell and which would have saved millions of lives. You just go down through the list of the things that have happened, that neurological disorders are going to happen from four to 14 months after people get their complete series of the shot. Because its these. So Ill kick in live stream once we get the thing hooked up. And if we have a strike coming our way Believe me This is the lady that could deliver one very fast because YouTube does not give her any quarter at all because she is certainly dangerous to them. I was going to get into this every time Im like, sure that take its in a cellophane go upstairs. And Ive been able to sideline my solar business. I have setup a telegram channel and chat group, setup telegram (https://telegram.org/) on your device, and follow my updates here:https://t.me/patriotstreetfighter for the BROADCAST CHANNEL https://t.me/patriotstreetfighters for GROUP CHAT CHANNEL Connect with all my social media by going to: http://patriotsriseup.com where you can also access patriotstreetfighter.com for fun Patriot Streetfighter gear Rumble (PRIMARY) https://rumble.com/c/PatriotStreetfig Brighteon https://bit.ly/31gR5jI Bitchute https://bit.ly/3tPQOAx \"The Tipping Point\" LIVE radio show: Mondays 8-10pm EST http://revolution.radio/ in STUDIO B (Mobile device tilt sideways to landscape view for STUDIO B) Call-in listeners 641-793-7038Tunein Radio is a good option if the web servers or phones are jammedhttps://bit.ly/3lKgyM1Or use the app for Android or AppleSearch for Revolution Radio and select Studio B The Plan To Save The World by Joe M https://bit.ly/3rqKJctThe video that launched Patriot Streetfighterhttps://tinyurl.com/jfmunvkz But this is pretty interesting. Youre hurting me. The world is waking up, and this is the tipping point. So you guys have a great night love yall. But I want you other police officers out there to hear this. Like, come on, Scott, my own thoughts talking myself, like, hmm, after a period of time, say how can I possibly know these things, you know, when I havent had any background or experience in some of this stuff, just putting it out there. I dont take any responsibility for anybody making those decisions just like continuing to wear that forking mask. Come on Scott. Because if ours pick up if our donations pick up, and I cant tell if its strictly because of that, or because thats a day, we will not announce fundraising, if ours pick up and theres drop off. Get Awesome Patriot Gear Today! And we say Simply did the work to try to save humanity and just just put the truth out there without rule without regard to these corrupt this plague of corruption that I now call it, you know, thats the the long and the short of everything. You may breathe fumes. Chicago Inmates Sound the ALARM - SICK Plot to Influence Mayoral Election EXPOSED! Its powered by nuclear waste, but still safe for humans. Any income made by this site is reinvested back into STN. None of your payment info goes to us it all goes to them. And I had a conversation with Pastor de scarlet, by the way, I cant find that. Also, this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. I got out of college applied, read a news ad in the Washington Post. How can I help so theres so many people who reached out to me other people who sent me these bits of john kerry and and I wanted a shout out to the Buffalo Bills football player who stood up in uproar on a plane and defended you know, another another black man on the plane who was being bullied by the stewardess and said, No, this is your problem. And so he wanted to speak to me, guiding me through a mediary to basically let me know about the corruption in higher levels of the police department that its not just there, its all over the place. I mean, Im not, Im not following it. Its not not necessarily unless required. coast pussy the kingship cop Santa Barbara airport King Shanna Barbara, 48:46 1:42 All this is bullshit. And Im very happy about that. So in that now thats just mail and letters. Retuning soon to Patriot Streetfighter. Im going to talk about where Intel counts, the discernment you have to have not me in particular for this, you know that theres been enough information given to me that its proving you know, the legitimacy of it. Were gonna get this tour. We may be combining the Patriots Street Fighter tour with them in some way shape or form. Box. And in this battle, when youre more over the target, theres two things that are happening. Like for the rest of the plane. Its appropriate. Where are we going to put it all because some of you folks, its set checks and things like that again. 52:50 I was on the phone today with a police officer from a certain city here in Texas. The news is fake. I will on the run that weekend say put something out telegram. Go to Scott mckay.us. Read About All Possible Detoxing Options HERE. Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell Scandal, Patriot Talk: Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter Interview W/ Francine And Allen of In The Prophetic. it was phonons not photons, photons that were used to jam the strategic nuclear warhead aboard evergreen. You have to be discerning, of course. And heres what Ive been told. Its the way it works here. Their finding pushes back the fossil record of insects transporting pollen from one plant to another, a key aspect of modern-day pollination, by about 120 million years. Christian actor and writer Kirk Cameron was met with resistance by public library workers in a small Tennessee town after they learned he was going to present a pro-God message during his book tour. And you might have wanted to donate on Robert side of the fundraising. They were denying the use of peptide t with the rich the late. You know, I had a limb reattachment needs oxygen, whatever. I'm going to go ahead and beginner introduction folks course you know Scott McKay here. But, you know, the long and the short of it is what were seeing right now in COVID. Im actually in San Diego, California area today. So it is now four minutes into it. They were Fauci and company were targeting all the drugs towards the CD for T cell, which was dying for a but yet we knew that only one in 10,000 T cells was infected with HIV. Scott still doesnt have an email automated email system for you folks yet. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldnt want to miss this. You might get sick. So that weekend, we will be having an event here in Dallas on the tour. And and last time I use silver copper. Im so pissed off about what was done not just to anybody, but specifically you and Ben for the reasons why and I want to I want to go right into that real fast. Hes from the Philly area. (Black Conservative Perspective), Patriot Lawfare with Peter Ticktin and Russell Newman, Gold Silver and Crypto update for 02/28/23 - Why is the Rothchild's getting delisted. The boxes I dont have near me, but I think the Armys not growing. But I figured strategically we only have a warning here. Ron does all these fun things. So you want to go to the radio show. - Must Video. Camelot on Telegram. Oh, by the way, for the tour, folks, I would suspect a number of you people might have been donating for this. Judy was Pennsylvania. And when they rejected it, you know, and and this is the kind of garbage you get in peer review. But, but these are just things that I have to take care of. I literally see stars, and Im still trying to hold my iPhone behind me. Ill kind of figured out what how I figured out how I learned that. Were going into the second phase of that Wednesday I havent decided on yet. Return Policy You know, Im waiting for you know, for this thing to start. And the and for my security detail. Santa Barbara. You can read our entire affiliate disclaimer here. You know, they had to watch you take the medication and watch you swallow it. I know theres going to be a an event in town. He is a Trump and MAGA loyalist and he is always extremely passionate when he talks about how the United States military . Mike ovitz I wrote the book. You know what I mean? Thank you for that. Thats, you know, patriots certainly, I mean, need to work together. As my friend Danny hasty, Atreus streetfighter, put that, put it in in, put it right inside, you can actually get these things up. Lets see. But I wanted you to understand two things. T hose of us who grew up in the 1960s have fond memories of one of the best World War II television series 12 O'Clock High.The series ran on ABC for three seasons from September 1964 to . Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. You cant hear the music. We all think we know everything about everything I hear. This is bullshit. But the thing that you have to understand people is this. Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST. And Ive got this you know silver mask which basically looks like that. Anyways, Ive been asked to introduce him in Tulsa. Also check out the latest on all of the battleground 2020 election audits at: Elections. Everythings good. They know Im right. Heres whats interesting. This podcast is the guy whose video Lin Wood put on Parler. So even Starbucks, even some nutritional supplement companies have to say if there theres a chance you get these cancer causing fumes. So it is now four minutes into it. We havent forgot about you, you know, were focused here at home, were going to get this done here. This has been this has been a plan and operation is underway for a very long time. When I started my work in 1987. Tony Fauci scared him into it when when we were seeing all the damage done by the DTP shot. So thank you for being on the show. And, you know, try to continue waking people up. prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. It goes right to it from either strike One, two, were taking the whole damn candle down. MIMICKING THIS CHANNEL AND THE PSF REVOLUTION. Tonight Im going to use my phone stand while we have our caller theres my phone stand. Believe me I get it sounds crazy. Its an echo chamber. whats happening in the world. This says, Yeah, this is kind of off that path of where we were going. And they were rightfully afraid of us. Return Policy They called me today asked me if Id be willing to be in their documentary film of course. Its not over. 1:09:47 I see Karen her birthdays in a couple days. Im not a hypocrite and and you have no idea and you cant do this. Why? 15.9K Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter , edited 17:47. So I pull out my iPhone, I turn it on, and I start drying to tape whats going on on that airplane. Youre seriously on the radar. And Im like, Oh, man. You got to be a guy that thinks intellect is what I respect. Theyre predicated on one fact, theyre going to fight for you and defend you. So Im you know, Im I apply for the job I get the job. That was one week after Magic Johnson declared himself was declared to be HIV positive by serology. Theyre part of, theyre the enemy. So Ill send you Yes, we can make it we can make it public, I believe is that I dont know his name. Well, not anymore. past me for a while until somebody young fella had a seizure behind me. This is one Ron made here. And were going to do that I might be spending a little time this summer with Sheriff Mack on the tour that theyre putting together with Robert David Steele. Its always more than that. 8:51 So all the focus that people go into that event, they can make sure they see them. And so were saying what bullshit This is in the entire time theyre going over the loudspeaker saying you know, masking is federal law you have to wear this you have to wear that no bandanas and were all sitting there saying its not a law there is no law show me the code of law you know this app call the sheriff you know you cant be saying this over the loudspeaker but were just sitting there saying is and and but were wearing the mask the whole time. 45 minutes for him in and out in and out the seizures. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once its ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join so better to join early). And accordingly, all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. This is the Patriot Street Fighter Glock 19 heavy Armored Division built this for me. If you want to find our movement, you can always find us it. Ive said this whole time, Im going to tell you what Im seeing and what Im hearing you decide youre right, Ill tell you what Im seeing and hearing you piece it together with the other stuff is out there. Ive got the thing over my nose and not my mouth. Veteran and country singer Derek Johnson has been trying to educate Americans on the importance of knowing the constitution, common law and additionally military law. And that these guys were publishing in the Washington Post then as they do now? And and I think about that I thought about in the past, Im like, I dont need to say a lot of great channels out there that are giving you that information. If you purchase something from these links we or the owners of those links COULD get paid for that. Join here for free For those who joined up alreadycontact me hereso I can add you to the queue for adding your invite link on Survive the News. Theme: Newsup by Themeansar. Right. They just made us believe that it is and they have the power and control as a dictatorship. Im like, okay, so since I get up here, so I get on the jetway, pull down here, come on the plane. more information Accept. You know they can attack us off. But you know, the Patriot Street Fighter Glock is the pretty attractive product. Some I dont understand, as I said, things I need to research better. LAST CHANCE! Join Scott McKay TONIGHT at 8:30 PM (EST) for "Ask the Expert," EXCLUSIVE to AMP Insiders ONLY! We have 20 million plus followers now around the world. And many of you guys know, you know who the worms are in the police department that do this bullshit. And these people dont look, I was in an echo chamber in the Republican Party. - Powerful Immune System Booster. Pay Just S&H For Most Items! engage in conflict that was out of line with our mission isnt submission it prefers to handle the journey never i will never send troops anywhere on a mission of that kind without telling them that if somebody shoots at them they can darn well shoot back, 1:15:31 SCOTT MCKAY: THE ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER. Show 24 36 48 View as Save 9 % Patriot Street Fighter Collagen Peptides - Hydrolyzed Type I and III Collagen 10oz (283g) $31.95 $28.95 Patriot Street Fighter Collagen Peptides - Hydrolyzed Type I and III Collagen 10oz (283g) Note: Moisture could cause clumping of the product. And so I sit there the whole time and Im talking just as Im jogging. Subscribe now for access to all new broadcasts, videos and posts! Exactly a 62 year old woman and shes going to teach her so he keeps going and Ive got it on tape. She called up and she said Judy, I cant wait any longer and Im like, oops, hey, Im on my way to this conference. Thanks for visiting Palbulletin and please tell your friends & family about us. PART ONE OF MY INTERVIEW WITH SCOTT MCKAY PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER who is out there waking up people on tour nonstop. And he told me a lot of stuff. So this is a problem when they say pull it up over your nose because I cant pull it up over my mat mouth. +Scott McKay+ -Patriot StreetFighter- == Asymmetric Warfare & Patriot Infiltrators, https://www.survivethenews.com/newsletter/, https://tinyurl.com/TelegramSurviveTheNews45. And Ive been in these environments like Matt never got a chance to say hello to Scott or whatever. They so they have an agenda and the thing you have to ask yourself folks is this what is the motivation in life in general when somebody is doing anything? Well, thats an incident Im looking forward to talking about. Help Support Palbulletin by Subscribing to Locals Today! NOTICE: This site is purely a religious organization, anything that seems like political or health based discussion is simply our religious doctrine and beliefs. Please check the description below for more info .Our backup channel :The TNT Report 1 : https://tinyurl.com/584wpwcwRDS Resurrection Tour is now in motion and we've been invited to bring the Patriot Streetfighter Tour into the mix with 84 stops around the nation over 4 months beginning Mid-May. Share this post: Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Reddit Share on Telegram Share on LinkedIn. Click a Banner Below to Get Started, ~Everything on this site should be considered as entertainment ONLY, nothing else!~. Thats where theyre going to be. In fact, hes going to pick up the gas, and the hotels for me. And it doesnt work that way. ! Evergreen mission successful. Or you have misinformation coming out there. He just cant even stand the insanity. And were not going anywhere. Most people in the freedom movement know Patriot Streetfighter, but very few know Scott McKay, the kind, gentle soul behind the boisterous persona. 44:41 Were going to address it. 9 2021/07/18() 16:29:56.60 ID:yk2847ta(1) This structure is a murder machine. The information warfare, the misinformation coming out, the infiltrators into what we call the Patriot movement are the truth or is that its kind of a strange name. And and just throughout this 40 year career behind me as my PhD from George Washington University, which I defended on November 14 1991. So make sure you look very clearly at where youre donating. Everywhere I go, people are wearing that little kids breathing this. oh yeah yeah this im not gonna im not gonna go off anymore you know what folks what do you think folks scissor mark this atreus street fighter tom ah god have you seen it somebody was on your scout get out to tomahawk so this is our course our brand logo but we got our prototype is sweet says we the people on oh you can see it but this is this sorry yeah heres your yeah there you go we the people so i told our folks look heres what were doing from now on this is for my native american heritage were going to do it the way that they used to this is a piece fight okay well offer them the piece bite right so if they dont want peace these tyrants dont want peace theres only one other alternative but at the end of the day yeah were nonviolent type this is only symbolic until we have to defend ourselves but these people like this need to tomahawk. All rights reserved. Im honored to the gave us you this for this long and Im honored to have you here and I am truly honored. Its it is what it is. None of us know everything we know bits and pieces. board ID number 1647 and this gets really interesting when you look at the actual citation because it says arresting or citing officer and theres a squiggle theres no officer ID number and then it says name of arresting officer if different from above so no coward no crime there was, 49:10 Its a weekend of June, I gotta fly to Gettysburg. URGENT! 12 days ago 2.17.23 Patriot Streetfighter Econ Update EDITED @ 7700 views, Dr Kirk Elliott, Chemical Burning, Train Crashes, DARPA Balloons This is Judy Mike ovitz Dr. Judy, its a true pleasure to have you here. This is enough. And and and Im, you know, Im screaming Youre hurting me. Yeah. We knew we realized and we discovered in 2009, published with great fanfare in the journal Science, the new family of disease causing deadly contagious cancer contagious AIDS. Wait a minute and isolated it from the saliva folks. And, of course, in this fight that you see playing out in front of us that, you know, youve got to selection, clearly stolen, I mean, here we are on YouTube, Im going to tell you, Im gonna give a for what they say it was stolen, massive fraud. Like I said, I told somebody yesterday, I didnt I didnt know, I didnt think we would be on this path. Anybody else that fits that billing. Thats what my PhD thesis show. Im filling my head with all this stuff. We sure hope that 2023 is finally the year that everyone wakes up to what all of the criminals from the cabal mafia have actually been doing to this planet. NOTICE: This site is purely a religious organization, anything that seems like political or health based discussion is simply our religious doctrine and beliefs. And Ill leave the title out because it I think this title is where I want to travel with free speech. Privacy Policy 14:40 Read our Pledge HERE. This is 11, as you know, but were going to keep the bikini bottom double as a mask for some dudes out there. Receive Daily Banned News StoriesTHEY Don't Want You to Know! Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. Its a its a heavy weight. "McKay poses for pictures with his fans with the tomahawk, uses it as a prop onstage, and incorporates it into the Patriot Streetfighter logo," The Beast . So I took a mask from the the elevator keeper great people, hey, you want to mask it? Yeah. But the fact of the matter is is theyve overstepped their bounds theyre called her mandate if you want but this people when I when I call these institutions, even you cant capitalistic institutions. Wait to you folks here, the backside of this what this king this coward scumbag did. And of course, most of if not First, we often cave in because they want to career. Due to the continued censorship on Youtube, Project Camelot will now be subscription-based. And you were, you know, you knew that the truth about one of the most important medical situations of our time back then is back in the 80s, if Im not mistaken. Okay, so that just gives you kind of an idea, the kind of stuff that the things that I see, and try to figure out where it fits. this is where you say a duty right here, 43:05 Or do you want to lose the country? Got to get the radio show prepared for yet. We know the Dallas Buyers Club where Matthew McConaughey he got an Academy Award several decades later, where there were forcing these young men to get Oh, hepatitis vaccines, anybody in a higher risk category. immunology, well learn the depths of that are correct me on that, Dr. Judy, but you have been on the front line, if I remember, properly is back accurately was back might have been the 80s when we were looking at the HIV explosion in a very critical time. I mean, Im afraid if I saw you walking somewhere I might even hear banging together. I learned really young so Im in the biological response modifiers program, I get hired by Frank crosetti. And its great for us because the Patriot Street Fighter tour gets to basically come along, when you know, the logistics and all that work, and hes starting to put a lot of stuff together, there will be speaking engagements other than Gettysburg, that I will be stepping away from these or that itll take me out of the tour for a day or two here or there. And the International Association of medical oral medicine and toxicology show dentists are watching people get mouth cancers, their teeth rot out, because theyve just the microbiome from these mask all these people and Im, and Im just and I cant do it, Im not a hypocrite, and I cant do it. You know, you want to lose your job? But can you can you tell our listeners a bit about like the video when we learned about about you and your career and what youve done and what youve taken back in the days when that worm Fauci was back there at CDC. Theres more than just that. Go ahead and hit me with it. 50:42 By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. I mean, and Im ashamed of myself for that behavior than because, you know, we now know we were all lied to as kids, and I was living right in the middle of it, and wed have two young men come in, and and we literally, it was like prison when I was in, in jail back in 2011. It sees its bureaucrats in the law enforcement community, that are forcing you to do these things under the threat of losing your job or whatever else, believe me, we the people rise and back your play, will drive these bastards out, will drive them out, will recall them. From from Big Pharma sign up big looks like I said Big Pharma I beat him I beat the hell out of them because they have overstepped their bounds they saved my life. 1:14:34 For some of you who havent, maybe have not come across that video and be surprised most of us do. Most of you know that we lost three channels over the weekend, some of you who dont know, I have a solution for everybody when this happens now. We will have me see tomorrow night schedule just so you know whos on deck this week. - Strengthens Anti-Bacterial Defenses. Im staying on this issue. So please let everyone you know about us! But all that stuffs underway. Ive got this weed the E book people had on and Ive got the glasses. Scott McKay and Patriot Streetfighters Interview with Dr. Judy Mikovitz, https://www.survivethenews.com/go/initiativeq/, Kim Iversen: Pfizer Exec Caught Hoping Virus Never Ends So Pharma Can Make Bank, Portly Hillary Clinton Appears on Stage with Pete Buttigieg at Clinton Global Initiative U Conference (VIDEO), Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore But Feds Still Deny Link, DEVELOPING: Residents Told to Shelter in Place After Train Derailment in Springfield, Ohio (VIDEO), JUST IN: Presidential Candidate Whos Never Held a Political Office Beats Out Nikki Haley and Mike Pence For Third Place In CPAC Straw Poll, Real Housewives of Orange County Star Announces Youngest Daughter is Transgender Named Ace. If youre not, its simply a preference, right? yay a dark cloud is finally lifting across the world as the us military intelligence and their global markets are destroying the deep state criminal power structures that have ruled over our planet, 1:15:50 And they try to say my name is and I said Mike Have it. And I hate to say this, but if I cant get a chance to meet a number of you while were there. It was actually called a reduction in force. Were almost 25%.
Cymmer Former Ambulance Station, Willie Lloyd Son, Why Do Gymnasts Have Thick Necks, Delaware County Iowa Beacon Schneider, Idaho Lottery Pick 4, Articles S