Litigation font-style: italic; Following this clerkship, Greene will embark on a one-year clerkship for the Honorable Gene E.K. 10. That being said, were going to dive a little deeper into the list (the Top 20) and highlight the schools you may not realize are some of the top clerkship contenders. Legal Employment; Judicial Clerkships; OCI; In-House; Small & Midsized Firms; 1st Year and 2nd Year Summer; Big Supreme Court clerkships [ edit] Since 2000, Penn has had seven alumni serve as judicial clerks at the United States Supreme Court. The referrals are a nice bonus too! I had roughly a 3.8 when I applied to a few judges. by Anonymous User Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:27 pm, Post No recommenders from the clerkship committee, but I had good ones nonetheless. All Rights Reserved. I spend an incredible amount of time with all of my co-clerks. Best of luck in your clerkship and enjoy your time with your judge! } [CDATA[*/ font-size: 18px; font-family: arial; degree from an ABA-accredited law school; practice experience, and/or judicial clerkship experience. 601 Market Street Georgia: 11.05 percent font-family: georgia; He is one of four recipients selected for the highly coveted fellowship. It expands your experience and connects you with different problems you might face. font-style: italic; Please see the program description under Law Clerk Externship Program for a description of the student's interest, the areas of exposure and the application process. I did everything from estate law to Hague-Visby Rules to trademark law to criminal law. The memo I wrote about trademark and copyright law was heavily relied upon for that ruling. [CDATA[/* >