We accept all types of vendors and merchandise! There is so much stuff to look through. Date of experience: September 2015. D East, Oldsmar, Fl. 2 miles South of Highway 441 and I-4 on 441. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Located in D East 31, Funko Pops, G.I Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, Auto Graphed Memorabilia, Sport Cards, WWE, Marvel, D.C, Board Games, Pictures/Posters, T-shirts, Jerseys, Signs/Posters, Hot Wheels,, We are open Wed - Fri from10 am to 2 pm with limited vendor participation and Sat and Sunfrom 9 am to 4 pmFREE parking, We rent wheelchairs for $5 a day. You are required to be open Sat - Sun 9 am - 4 pm. The Flea Marekt is huge and fun to walk through. The Oldsmar Flea Market is one of the oldest and most well-known markets in the Tampa Bay area. The Future is Coming!Pridgen and his team would like to eventually have the market stay open 7 days a week since there will be more to do here. This flea market has gone down hill since I first came to Florida, I don't plan on going again. My first time and can't wait to go again. Flea Market Features Indoor Spaces Available: Yes Atm Available: Yes Free Parking: Yes Flea Market Hours Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Flea Market Events Flea Market Admission Flea Market Contact Info Phone: (727) 669-7294 Contact Name: Contact Phone: (813) 245-5391 With kids, you can get so many great bargains!When I found the Oldsmar Flea Market, it was nirvana. Recommended experiences in and around Oldsmar, Historic Sites, Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks. Rent per block is $400 for Monday through Friday and $1,000 for the weekend. Ask ClaireDedrick about Oldsmar Flea Market, Ask coffeebeagle about Oldsmar Flea Market, One of our family's staples for any visit to Florida, Ask NobodyInParticular about Oldsmar Flea Market. There is something for everyone here. We saw the Gator in the pond and enjoyed the lunch. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Oldsmar Flea Market 180 N. Race Track Road Oldsmar, FL 34677 Tel. The flea market was packed crowded which was the great thing, a ton of vendors, along with good deals. Ask Chris H about Oldsmar Flea Market. Please call us at 813.855.5306, or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. 34657. Security deposit is equal to the first months rent, Vendors have access to their boothWed - Fri from 7 am - 5 pm, Vendors can be openWed - Fri from 10 am - 2 pm, Vendors can park behindtheir booth Wed - Fri from 7 am - 5 pm, Vendors cannot sell adult-oriented or knock-offs/counterfeit merchandise, 2020 Oldsmar Flea Market. We do NOT allow counterfeit goods of any kind to be sold here. We sell souvenirs, hand crafted art, flags, car accessories, domino tables and more. Meet Our Vendors Of The Month Avon 180 North Racetrack Road Oldsmar Florida 34677 Website http://oldsmarfleamarket.net/ Market Phone 813-855-2587 Market Manager Mark Jones Description Primary Market days are Saturday and Sunday from 9-4 with some vendors open several days a week. document.getElementById('cloak5557425aa062e54f1fb17a51c1190936').innerHTML = ''; Recommended experiences in and around Oldsmar, Historic Sites, Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks. He also offers regripping and other custom services. Even groceries are available. These are partially covered outside areas roughly 12x25 space. Grady Pridgen, the markets owner, announced earlier this month that he intends to transform the market into a world-class gathering space. Acres and Acres of Covered Shopping! Oldsmar, Florida was originally purchased by Ransom E. Olds in 1913, a pioneer in the automobile industry and namesake for both the Oldsmobile and . Starting in October, a circus will be out front of it. This is discrimination and a violation of the ADA Law. 34677 : Monday - Tuesday: Closed Wednesday - Friday: 11am - 3pm Saturday & Sunday: 9am-4pm At 28 acres, the Market is one of the largest on Floridas West Coast and features hundreds of top vendors of furniture, local produce, gourmet food, antiques, modern and contemporary household items, clothing electronics, jewelry, art, exotic plants, golf and fishing goods, and much more. Lots of people and Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. more. Oldsmar Flea Market - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Registering as a Flea Market Vendor. 772.288.4915 info@bafleamarket.com. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Friday 10-3 Saturday 9-4 Sunday 9-4 Office hours: M-F 9-3 Sat - Sun 7-4. Whether you're looking for a weekend garage sale booth or a permanent outlet for your business, you'll find a home here! Held every Saturday from 9am-3pm, the market features a variety of vendors selling everything from antiques to handmade goods. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Oldsmar Flea Market 162 Reviews #4 of 16 things to do in Oldsmar Shopping, Flea & Street Markets 180 Race Track Rd N, Oldsmar, FL 34677-3211 Open today: Closed Save CassandraViolette Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4 33 Sad offerings Review of Oldsmar Flea Market Reviewed January 25, 2022 via mobile "We have about 300 vendors, you can find anything from produce to odds and all different kind of array of things.. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Phone: 813-855-5306. Over 1,000 booths offer new and used merchandise, including antiques, collectibles, crafts, and more. Dogs are welcome; however, they must be carried or in a stroller. SCROLL DOWN TO SHOP LOWEST PRICE PROMISE! Ordered a bed and desk just 5 weeks ago it's, Mary J. said: Five stars, five diamonds or five karats. Questions? That anomaly goes back to the "blue laws" which dominated most rural Florida counties back in the bad old days of the Great Depression. Meet Our Vendors Of The Month Vendor Directory Contact Us Questions or Comments? There were some places to deal, It was a flea market, lots of vendors, but closed by 4:30 on Sunday. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 1. Register for a sales certificate. OLDSMAR, Fla. (FOX 13) - It's a staple in the Oldsmar community that now has a new vision. ORLANDO - - SAT & SUN. Disappointing market experience. At 28 acres, the Market is one of the largest on Florida's West Coast and features hundreds of top vendors of furniture, local produce, gourmet food, antiques, modern and contemporary household items, clothing electronics, jewelry, art, exotic plants, golf and fishing goods, and much more. As a result, Oldsmar has been given the name "Top o' the Bay" due to this great location. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Regular Outdoor Spaces (20' x 25') are $55 for the week. Do you have any 3 wheeler tricycles for adults some people call bike. Please check their website's I suggested maybe it would be best to work with her husband. Visit us and. Welcome to the Oldsmar Flea Market where you can find just about anything. Everybody can live without a flea market anyway; not without our dogs. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. See all rates & space options. Oh well, thank god there's still Amazon. Generally, a 10-by-10-foot space costs around $40 and $200 per day, while a lease in the heart of Manhattan could cost over $80,000/month in rent and, a storefront lease in Florida or Tennessee could cost less than $1,000/month. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. As some longtime customers are fond of saying, "If you can't find it at the Oldsmar Flea Market, it's either illegal or it doesn't exist." Established in 1980. c/p Oldsmar Flea Market, Box 439. Visit for yourself and enjoy a day of wandering up and down all the aisles to see what you can find from the things you want to the items you never knew you needed. read more. document.getElementById('cloak204fa645606a69ebbcfaa15dc23af36e').innerHTML = ''; Prices are very reasonable and he has a lot of selection. Turn left on East Kay Street, then take the slip road to I-275 S. Then, exit at Exit 39 to merge into FL-60 W towards Clearwater/Tampa Airport. Located in D East 31, Funko Pops, G.I Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, Auto Graphed Memorabilia, Sport Cards, WWE, Marvel, D.C, Board Games, Pictures/Posters, T-shirts, Jerseys, Signs/Posters, Hot Wheels,. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; The Webster flea markets and farmer's market are located in the small Central Florida town of the same name. I believe it is only open on Saturday and Sunday. Oldsmar Flea Market: Hours, Address, Oldsmar Flea Market Reviews: 3.5/5. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Because of the numerous free parking lots, its easy to get around this weekend. addy5557425aa062e54f1fb17a51c1190936 = addy5557425aa062e54f1fb17a51c1190936 + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com'; Fax: (813) 855-1263. Don't forget about black Friday shopping, we are open on Friday from 10-2 with limited vendor participation. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. The sign says the best steak sandwich in town. The market is open every Friday and Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and features a wide variety of vendors selling everything from fresh produce to vintage clothes. Our vendors are our family. If you can't find it here, you don't need it! We carry high-end, leather recliners; Fjords Recliners, Lafer recliners, Dutailier gliders. Like any flea market it has it's good and bad points. You never know what you'll find! Will not be visiting again. (888) 837-1407 : Seller's Permit: (888) 837-1407 : Services: How It Works: FAQs: Quiz: Fees: GET IT NOW! But, it's your typically flea market. There are always great deals to be found among our vast amount of permanent & weekend vendors! Too many booths with junky, overpriced merchandise. As some longtime customers are fond of saying, "If you can't find it at the Oldsmar Flea Market, it's either illegal or it doesn't exist." Established in 1980. Saturday and Sunday 9-4 This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Although smaller and with crowded aisles, we found a wide variety of goods. var addy204fa645606a69ebbcfaa15dc23af36e = 'rentofm' + '@'; Christine's Nursery, Everything Birds, T&D Golf. or come visit us in person. document.getElementById('cloak44495d9c1daca86026ea5593d90b4035').innerHTML = ''; 6373 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34446, Phone: 352-628-3532. And where are they located in flea market. Oldsmar Flea Market: Lot to explore- I go for watch repair - See 161 traveler reviews, 48 candid photos, and great deals for Oldsmar, FL, at Tripadvisor. Inside and outside space for $10. There is no doubt that the Oldsmar Flea Market is a long-standing fixture in the Tampa Bay area, and its popularity is only going to grow. Most of the shops we visited we're no longer selling. Give them a try, I know you'll lov'em just as I do!!! Custom Search Home . Nothing. Get your space reserved early, as our busy season is very near. Beware of dealing with the Oldsmar Flea Market in Oldsmar, FL. BECOME A VENDOR OLDSMAR FLEA MARKET 2926 Plants Orchids Orchids 180 Racetrack Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677, At the front main entrance Plants Add bookmark Closed Gallery Business Details Keywords: orchids, plants, Flowers Claim Business Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business. Read that a lot of vendors from the Wagon Wheel and Mustang had relocated here but it didnt look that way. Send us a message. The exact documentation you'll need is different in every state, but you'll have to register for a sales or tax permit with your state's Tax Department. Founded nearly 40 years ago, the Oldsmar Flea Market has grown into one of Tampa Bay's top attractions. var addy44495d9c1daca86026ea5593d90b4035 = 'rentofm' + '@'; I don't know what town they are referring to but in my 78 years that was the worst steak sandwich I have ever had. You'll be disappointed. North, Bldg. It first opened its doors in 1968 and has been a staple in the community ever since. a loyal following of customers. You could easily spend all day there. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Contact the office at 260-768-4129. I don't know what to. Handicap parking is located in the front row and by theI building. Jean Satterfeild former Wagon Wheel Avon vendor Wednesday Thursdayt and Friday we are open but have a limited number of vendors open during the week. 91% of travelers recommend this experience. 2500000 VISITORS PER YEAR 280 VENDORS 1000000 CARS PER YEAR Featured Vendors Of The Month Jean Satterfeild former Wagon Wheel Avon vendor Saturday and Sunday 9-4 You could easily spend most of the day there. At 28 acres, the Market is one of the largest on Florida's West Coast and features hundreds of top vendors of furniture, local produce, gourmet food, antiques, modern and contemporary household items, clothing electronics, jewelry, art, exotic plants, golf and fishing goods, and much more. This flea market is running a scam against persons who setup as dealers. There is also a food court with a variety of options to keep you fueled throughout the day. It's not the Wagon Wheel that's for sure. Whether youre looking for a bargain or just a fun way to spend a weekend morning, the Oldsmar Flea Market is definitely worth a visit. We'll go to look for something particular or just to browse, but we always end up spending at least a few hours there because there is so dang much to see. Even showed them the paperwork of a service dog they were accusing and implying I was in the wrong. I keep hearing about this flea market so finally got to go - and wow! Finally, Exit at 2B, then . Welcome to the Oldsmar Flea Market where you can find just about anything. This place is a gem!! Claim Business I am not sure if the Oldsmar Flea Market sells these tricycles. We'd love to hear from you. Am an occasional shopper at this market BUT mostly for discounted golf equipment at T & D--the owner Deeson and his Mom run a great business. 34657. 2020 Oldsmar Flea Market. You have to make sure that what you thought you bought is what ends up in the bag. No Sales Tax if Shipped Outside of Florida. Pridgen Developments mission is to enhance the human experience. View all hotels near Oldsmar Flea Market on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Oldsmar Flea Market on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Oldsmar Historical Society Museum, Hotels near St. Petersburg Intl Airport (PIE), Motels near St. Petersburg Intl Airport (PIE). So, we are not particularly "into" fleamarketing/yardsaling, but every trip to Tampa Bay we get the chance, we go through the Oldsmar Flea Market.From what I understand, it's pretty well known in the fleamarketing/yardsaling subculture. Please call us at 813.855.5306, or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. With that in mind, Mr. Pridgens goals are to help the vendors succeed, make the experience fun and rewarding for visitors, and support local businesses. . We have all kinds of artists. 180 Race Track Road. 93% of travelers recommend this experience. The market is a sprawling oasis of history and nostalgia spreading over 28 acres. The T&D Golf Store is a treasure trove of bargains for the golfer in your life. leashed pets are welcome to walk around the market with their owners. Like any flea market it has it's good and bad points. It's open rain or shine. Where we came from in another state, my friends and I would cruise the yard sales every weekend from April through the summer. Some booths specialize in a certain thing. Many vendors started with a single booth space and have expanded to several as they found success. This is great place for fruits and vegetables at the 2 var addy_text204fa645606a69ebbcfaa15dc23af36e = 'rentofm' + '@' + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloak204fa645606a69ebbcfaa15dc23af36e').innerHTML += ''+addy_text204fa645606a69ebbcfaa15dc23af36e+'<\/a>'; 1 Thank Chris H . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. About Oldsmar, Florida. For over 30 years, the Oldsmar Flea Market has been a shopper's mecca on 28 sprawling acres at the. The Oldsmar Flea Market is open Wednesday- Sunday but there are limited vendors and hours during the week. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Order . You can read more about their vendors and events by clicking here. Specialties: The Oldsmar Flea Market boasts more than 1,200 vendor booths over a sprawling 20 acres - and plenty of free parking. Can I Bring My Pet To The Tattoo Shop? Address: 180 Race Track Rd, Oldsmar, Florida, United States 34677. are our family. The bright spot was a booth of fresh fruit that was not way over priced. :). Specialties: The Oldsmar Flea Market boasts more than 1,200 vendor booths over a sprawling 20 acres - and plenty of free parking. D East 210, El Coqui Taino is a Latin American store. Between the restaurants, events and shopping, the Oldsmar Flea Market will become a more lively and fun experience for tourists and locals alike. In addition, a good number of flea markets charge for . I know for a fact that the Energy Conservatory, the largest bicycle store in Florida, which is located at Main Street, Dunedin, has some three-wheeler bikes for sale. Hours are Friday 10-2 Like any thrift store or yard sale, there will be plenty things not worthwhile that you have to skim through to find your treasures. Owning A Pet Raccoon: Legal Practical And Ethical Considerations. Food courts are located throughout the sprawling market, and there are ATMs. I'm not allowed to hold a yard sale in my neighborhood but twice a year when the community association allows the entire community to hold one in their yard. You have to make sure that what you thought you bought is what ends up in the bag.Do not waste your money at the Cuban stand on the main drag and aisle J.
College Coach With Most Championships Any Sport, Bloor Homes Level 3 Specification, Articles O