From our Park and Stay to Breakfast and Wifi, you know you can always enjoy your stay as you take in spectacular Chicago River, Magnificent Mile and Lake Michigan views. We are still in awe at how those came out way up there on the 26th floor. Capacity: 150-175 guests. The food was 5 star quality. We wanted our out of town guests to have a total Chicago experience and we found it at LH. He was a pleasure to work with, as was the entire staff at the venue. Photographer: $3,500-$6,500. Steves level of customer service is untouchable. We had a small wedding of 60 people and the Etoile room was wonderful for our reception. As an added bonus, the tower on top of the building made for stunning wedding photos! Trends in Wedding Spending. Everyone on site was unbelievably kind and helpful. His attention to detail and responsiveness were exceptional and we always felt we were in good hands. The average Chicago wedding will cost you over $60,000 Written by Morgan Olsen Monday May 22 2017 If you're thinking about getting hitched in Chicago, you might want to start stocking up on. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Whether it was working with our wedding coordinators (from a different company), obtaining more rooms for our guests, helping to coordinate timing and spacing so that our wedding day ran smoothly, patiently answering our questions, or simply grabbing us on the day of the wedding reception to ensure we stayed on schedule, Steve and his team were amazing partners in our special day. LondonHouse was a great decision and we would recommend it to everyone! We highly recommend Steve and the London House. 85 E. Wacker Drive, 22nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60601. From day one, with a 2 year engagement and 1 year postponement, Steve made us feel at ease, was extremely prompt with emails and questions, and honestly sold us We had an absolutely perfect wedding at LondonHouse. Rudolph's Rooftop experience will return to the 22nd floor of London House Chicago at 85 East Upper Wacker Drive on Friday, November 18th, and run through to early 2023. If you're looking for some of the most epic locations throughout Chicago for an unforgettable proposal, Londonhouse should probably be at the top of your list! The average amount spent by UK couples on their wedding in 2023 actually comes to 23,885. He also helped us make decisions on proper sequencing of the entire event--reception, dinner, and dancing--and was there personally throughout the weekend to pay attention to every detail. This is the one word that best sums up our experience as newlyweds under the care of Steve Sleczka, Director of Weddings, at the LondonHouse Chicago. Getting Ready Photos at the LondonHouse Chicago You have an amazing private space with all the amenities n From start to finish, LondonHouse was the perfect venue for our wedding. South Gardens of the Art Institute, Olive Park + State Street with the Theatre sign! moothly, from the tasting to the brunch after the wedding. The food was excellent, with fun hors d'oeuvres and well prepared entrees. I would pick LondonHouse 1,000 times over again. Typical Cost: $85 - $115 per person, plus $1,500 rental fee for the ceremony site Capacity: Up to 250 seated guests Bonus: The scenic grounds are covered in stunning backdrops for your wedding photos. Our guests had SO many compliments on the food and service- "very impressive." The location is ideal (super easy for out of t LondonHouse was the PERFECT wedding venue! We hosted friends at the 2nd floor bar on Friday, the ceremony and reception on Saturday in the Juliette ballroom and a brunch on Sunday in the Etoile room on the 21st floor. The views are phenomenal, the suite is expansive, and the entire space is literally fit for a president! He has years of wedding experience and it shows. The hotel itself is absolutely gorgeous and we were lucky enough for the rooftop to be open during our wedding. as absolute perfection. Everything we asked for, Manny made sure to make it happen. It is safe to say our guests were really impressed with the view from the roof and their entire experience at the hotel. Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing the staff, food, and location were. To start your day at this venue , you can get ready in the comfort of their luxurious dressing rooms. eeded for a wedding including a kitchen on the same floor, plenty of bathrooms, space for the bride and groom to have a private moment after the ceremony, and of course the cupola for fun photos. We did our first look up in the cupola on the rooftop, and then walked around Michigan Ave, the Wrigley Building, and the river for photos with our wedding party. I was My husband and I got married at LondonHouse in June 2018 and we could not have made a better choice. The groom's family bears plenty of gifts for the bride's house. The Director of Weddings, Steve, was an absolute delight to work with. Amazing is truly an understatement to describe our wedding reception at the LondonHouse. Again Steve was pivotal in our experience as he checked in and guided the guys and girls throughout the day to ensure we stayed on schedule and if there ever was a hiccup - I certainly did not know about it as he took care of everything. If you're looking for the perfect Chicago venue, look no further than Steve and the LondonHouse. The penthouse suite was beautiful and we really enjoyed our night & the following day there. e found the venue for our wedding. o prompt with any question and concern that she had through the whole process and you wonder - can he really deliver on all he promised? Wedding Details: Ceremony: Immaculate Conception & St. Josephs Church. Add to that unparalleled views, a majestic cupola, and beautiful accommodations, you will experience an unforgettable unique event. I would whole heartily endorse Steve and the LondonHouse accommodations for anyone looking for an intimate city wedding. Thanks so much for the great night, we would do it all over again with you as our #1 choice. Our guests were also impressed by the quality and delightfulness of the food served at our reception, it was delicious and the chefs deserve the highest of compliments for their delectable creations during the cocktail hour and dinner courses. Couples may host up to 175 wedding guests at The Gwen, a Luxury . We would also like to recognize Danielle, catering captain for the evening of our wedding. Everything was terrific. I helped open the hotel so I have been involved from the beginning to insure that every wedding is memorable and enjoyable. If you would like to report an issue please reach out to our Hero team either by phone (312) 566-7768, or email - support@spothero.com for a prompt resolution. and we felt like royalty staying there. Many people commented on the quality of the meals. We honestly cant say enough about the hotel and the whole staff, they are simply the best! Permit Fee: None. Steve's professionalism and mastery of all things weddings helped planning and decision making a breeze. Experts point out that they can easily be skewed. Steve coordinated seamlessly behind the scenes with our wedding planner and the other vendors. Her professionalism, kindness and again effortless way of making sure everything flowed that evening was greatly appreciated. LondonHouse incorporated so much into the wedding package that it instantly took several aspects like Cake, Caterers etc off my plate. Lastly, the LondonHouse location along the riverwalk (and near numerous major attractions) is excellent especially during summer. We also had a brunch in E'toile at LondonHouse the morning after the wedding. The LondonHouse Chicago has the perfect balance of luxury and classic interior design. From the first time we met with Steve Sleczka we knew we were in the right place. After a long night of making magical memories at LondonHouse, you and your guests can retreat to your on-site accommodations to rest. Thank you from the In addition, the bridal suite was stunning. LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton 1 of 6 Meetings and events Our 25,000 sq. My husband and I definitely made the right choice, and were looking forward to going back to celebrate many anniversaries to come. Danielle, the banquet manager, stayed until the conclusion of our reception to ensure our evening ran seamlessly. 834 reviews of LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton "Made reservations for 6:45 on the rooftop, guarantee 50 a person, 2 hour max. Even after 2 months, I still am getting comments from my gusts on the food that was served at our reception. Stunning view, pricey food and drinks, but worth the view. Liven it Up Events, Northern Greenhouses, Poetic Productions, Livia Caporale + Andie Cumber made for a great team. Every email answered, questions addressed, schedules laid out and he made the whole wedding day 100% worry free. He was a great unbiased sounding board for any questions I had and was always extremely responsive. ough all the important decision making. The space is really event friendly, they did a beautiful job setting everything up, it flowed beautifully and can be transformed into whatever your vision you have. Proposal Permit: Not Required. We arranged a brunch the next day for our overnight guests in Etoile on the 21st floor, and that was a wonderful way to relive the beautiful wedding. And, best of all, LondonHouse is at the corner of Michigan and Wacker! Knowing this is a stressful process for couples, Steve made this process flawless. Once again, the food was exceptional! The London House team from concierge to rooms to banquets and beyond were a delight to work with! BedroomsMeeting RoomsRestaurants Location *Please selectAmsterdamBrusselsCharlottenburg, BerlinChicagoDowntown LAHolborn, LondonShepherd's Bush, LondonShoreditch, LondonSouthwark, LondonParisPoblenou, BarcelonaPortland, OregonRomeWilliamsburg, NYC Day use only? Maybe for our 10th wedding anniversary?!?! Neither myself nor the groom noticed anything that went wrong- we completely believe this is due to how wonderful and professional LondonHouse staff are. What the outside world doesn't know is that in this building lies the vast Goose Island Barrel House, where, in addition to aging our world-class beers, we have created a unique event space unmatched throughout the city of Chicago. . The food at the wedding was EXTRAORDINARY, the chef was is so incredibly talented and we got so many compliments on the food! The venue is stunning: first class accommodations, the Juliette ballroom with picture windows overlooking the skyline, and the rooftop terrace and cupola were all beautiful. Every aspect of our 4-course dinner and cocktail reception were presented exquisitely with the utmost attention to taste and flavor: every bite rivaled the best 5-star Chicago restaurant. He offered opinions when asked, and was flexible to carry out our vision in the ways we wanted. Flawless Chicago River views surround the LondonHouse and its grand ballroom. Popular attractions Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue are located nearby. Reception: LondonHouse Chicago. Enter dates to see prices. It had two large rooms, two bathrooms, a large master suite, and a big kitchen. CHICAGO'S LOVELIEST DOWNTOWN WEDDING VENUE, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding, Bar & Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food & Catering. The Londonhouse was mine and my husbands dream venue. london house chicago wedding cost. Photos Stay Offers Meetings & Events Rooftop | Eat & Drink Location Spa Follow Us 312-357-1200 Back To Top Photos Probably the best location for wedding photos. london house chicago wedding cost. impressed with Steve's attention to detail, genuine client care and (vendor)TEAM work attitude throughout the process. ried right on the Riverwalk. The hotel staff were very helpful in getting our guests check in and made each guest feel special. From the moment that we met Steve, we knew we would be in the absolute best hands. So many of our guests, even months later, have told us it was the best wedding theyve ever been to. The number of complements we received on the food from our wedding were quite numerous. John and I had our wedding at LondonHouse Chicago in August 2019. Highly recommend. s, the elegance of the hotel and wedding venue, and the wedding coordinator, Steve Sleczka. Danielle and her banquet staff were wonderful! The venue is absolutely stunning and the service was impeccable. he right choice and he was there to guide us along the way. Our guests still talk about the luxe accommodations and how good the food was at both the actual wedding and the morning after brunch! Not only was the venue itself absolutely stunning, but . I was a little nervous that the food presented to us at our tasting would not taste the same (serving for 5 people versus serving for over 150), but we got so many compliments on the food and how delicious it was! From the initial visit/tour with Steve, we fell absolutely in LOVE with this venue- the city and river views are breath taking to the actual wedding day: PERFECT!
Round Ottoman With Nailheads, Articles L