The host of the LPGA Tour's annual Pelican Women's Championship, it features a golf course originally laid out in 1925 by Donald Ross (formerly known as Belleview Biltmore Golf Club) and reimagined by Beau Welling . My day of bridal attendant, Mo, was a rockstar. The most beautiful venue in the world!! They handled any and all issues that arose before and during our wedding so well. The venue itself is so fresh and new - and they keep the space immaculate. In addition to the most elegant dcor inside, the view of the intercostal, lighthouse, pelicans and boats passing by provide the most beautiful ambiance. I highly recommend using the Pelican Club for your next event, but especially your wedding. From the moment we toured the venue we fell in love and knew we had to get married here. When we first booked, the venue was completely under construction; we took a leap of faith. The staff was super careful and supportive and I didn't have any issues. It doesn't get better than this. Kevin, the General Manager, was onsite and available whenever needed and a pleasure to work with. The best venue and support a bride could ask for. We had the wedding of our dreams, all thanks to the Pelican Club staff! I don't normally write reviews, but this place deserves a lot of positive press. As a tip- we used their up -lighting package, and plain white table clothes, with a floral napkin, and floral center pieces, and it was beautiful. The hotel's free, hot breakfast gets your day off to the right start, so you have time to enjoy other amenities like the Fitness Center, sparkling outdoor pool and relaxing patio area. She has been so easy to work with and sweet as can be. She helps in any way that she can, making this process as easy as possible. The staff is amazing. 15 00. Guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and the incredible hospitality. They were brash, uncaring and uninformative. Stay close to La Cana Golf Course. The manager Christina answered ALL of our questions the entire year and a half that we were planning. I can not say enough good things about the Pelican Club! There were plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area as well. The venue and view are immaculate, but more importantly, the staff is unmatched. I could go on and on but my honest review is I would 100% go to the Pelican Club again and if it happens to be available - book it!! I'm hoping some of our friends get married there soon so I can relive the fun and experience the beauty again! It was the most magical and beautiful day! They know what they are doing here. The venue will be gorgeous, and so will the view from the ceremony and ballroom! The passed appetizers during cocktail hour were delicious I wish I had time for more. derstatement. They were extremely professional and made the day run flawlessly. Kevin, the GM, the chef and his crew, all the serving staff, and our two dedicated staff members who took care of the bride and groom all night. It was a giant leap of faith (living in NY wouldnt allow us to constantly drive by checking on status). Also, there was never a line at the bar once the whole night- one of the things I hate most about weddings. that not all venues will provide the level of service that the Pelican Club does. From the spectacular view (But really! Yes, we had that much confidence and knew that how Anna was showcasing the venue on our hard hat tour that this was the perfect location for our 2019 wedding. We were married at Pelican Club on November 22nd. Christina Mull is so easy to work with and answered every question I had immediately. I cant thank the pelican club enough for making my wedding dreams come true and I cant wait to visit/celebrate there again very soon!! Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Our guests were amazed. Bathed in the famous Florida sunshine, The Pelican Club allows you to start your honeymoon early in absolute tranquility with panoramic views of turquoise waters. I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of my friends decides to get married there just Fairy Tale Wedding! The staff, location, food, venue all so great. None held a candle. The pelican club is INCREDIBLE. Pelican Club is exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a reception space, and once our We had the most magical and stress free wedding thanks to Pelican Club! $$ Caterers, Venues, Event Spaces Hours: 9AM - 6PM 1065 N Hwy A1A, Jupiter (561) 693-5063 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.8 Facebook 4.9 Nexdoor 5 Tripadvisor 5 Take-Out/Delivery Options people to work with and truly took the time to make sure everything was the way we wanted it to be. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 18903 SE Federal Highway Jupiter/Tequesta, FL. per night. Some units at the property feature a balcony with a sea view . Guests already canceled and rescheduled traveling plans: flights, time off from work, hotels, etc.. now do it again? Pelican Golf Club is one of Florida's newest and most exclusive private golf clubs. Whether it was helping with boutonnires or sewing a bustle into my brides dress or even making sure I had a drink in my hand and was able to eat she really did it all. You will not be disappointed. Surrounded by palm trees and uninterrupted views, even local newlyweds-to-be can enjoy a destination-style wedding with a dazzling array of indoor and outdoor options. Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. I highly recommend this venue- you will not be disappointed! My wedding was in less than 2 months and everything couldnt have run more smoothly with them. It was an experience and day that we will never forget! A private balcony offers partial views of the magnificent Atlantic ocean as it glimmers in the Florida light and coastal breezes. The Pelican Club is absolutely exceptional! Fast forward a couple months. n the world that I would get married. They always responded back quickly to any questions I had (this was not my experience at my previous venue) and always put me at ease with anything I worried about. 2 stars and below. anning myself along with the guidance of the staff there. $349 night 4.88 (132) SUPERHOST Cottage in West Palm Beach Bright and Airy Studio - West Palm Beach $110 night 4.79 (70) SUPERHOST Cottage in West Palm Beach Little White House Cottage Suite $62 night 4.9 (239) SUPERHOST Home in West Palm Beach If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular I would highly recommend having your wedding at the Pelican Club. The service just blew us away and their attention to detail was so appreciated. Come time for the big day, things just went up and up from there. The groom's suite is also awesome - has a more manly ambiance with a poker table and video games - what else could they ask for? Add to this all the excitement of the nearby Jupiter and Palm Beach attractions world class golf courses, spring training baseball, motorsports, fishing tournaments, art festivals, a wide range of nightlife, elegant shopping for everything under the sun, and a dazzling selection of restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings! She had promised us during our tasting, that she would make sure we got to try all the appetizers from cocktail hour. Choosing the Pelican Club for our big day was the best decision ever. My bridal attendant was Mo and she was my saving grace, constantly holding my dress and flowers etc, even my husband mentioned how great she and the venue itself were. neso kind, attentive, and helpful. 4.8 . Every bite of food you have at this venue will blow your guests away and the views of the lighthouse cant be beaten. The views are breathtaking and the food was great. Our guests were delighted with the entire celebrati We would recommend the Pelican Club to anyone! Picking this venue was one of the best decisions we made as we went through the wedding process. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and we received so many comments from our guests that between the beautiful views of the intracoastal during cocktail hour and modern interior, this was one of the nicest weddings theyve ever been to. The Lessings company and the Pelican Club itself maintained a commitment to health and safety, AND a quality event! e personal touches that really make the experience 5/5. Christina and her team were wonderful. Christina, Courtney, Mo, Caroline, Shawn, and everyone else will make sure your wedding goes exactly as you have planned and even better than that! it was so reassuring knowing they had every little detail covered throughout the day. We had our sights set on the Pelican Club as our wedding venue for quite some time. Unfortunately, a pretty venue with a great view is not all that is required to host a wedding. The beautiful ambiance uniquely found at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn is thoughtfully combined with modern hotel accommodations and technological features to meet all your vacation needs. Common Areas: Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa is equipped to accommodate mobility accessible needs in the following areas of the resort via self-operating lifts or sloped entryways: main entrance and registration desk, meeting spaces, business center, fitness center, the restaurants and lounges, select areas of beach access, the Opal Spa at Jupiter Beach Resort, the pool (equipped with pool lift . on and constantly commented that it was some of the best food they've ever tasted. Might I also mention the bathrooms are BEAUTIFUL!? Absolutely blown away by how incredible this venue was. Topping off with a hot breakfast. And then COVID happened. Weddings, Restaurants, Food Service Management and Hotel. We look forward to working with Anna and even more excite We are so excited for our daughter's wedding at The Pelican Club! And of course, everyone thought it was such a beautiful venue! We toured the Pelican December 2020, and fell in love with everything. Escape for a while with a monthly stay in Jupiter. Guests are welcomed by two luxe queen beds and a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower. Directions Opens new tab. We began the planning with Courtney, who went on maternity leave, then worked with Christina. nice beaches. I had a stop over and they met me and my families needs. It's been five months since our wedding at the Pelican Club and we still cannot stop thinking about how amazing every single detail was on our big day in July! location. Breakfast included. She simply said "we will make it work on our end" and it did! Even our guests commented on how friendly and attentive the wait staff was. Anna reviewed renderings. They made our special day everything we wanted and more!! Nice natural areas and museums. Youll enjoy the comfort found in our 38 waterview guest rooms, 10 with Jacuzzis, all with 42 flat screen TVs, wireless internet and refrigerator. a great outdoor space for cocktail hour or even dinner seating for a small wedding. Hotels near Pelican Preserve Golf Club, Fort Myers on Tripadvisor: Find 15,903 traveler reviews, 21,671 candid photos, and prices for 286 hotels near Pelican Preserve Golf Club in Fort Myers, FL. Jupiter, FL . enue get built little by little from our paddle board adventures in the Jupiter inlet. Our wedding was the last "normal" event everyone attended (it was February 1, 2020) and everyone still talks about how spectacular everything is. It is beautiful, the food and drink are excellent. Anna and Christina worked every detail as though they were hired wedding planners. The grooms suite and bridal suite were lovely, spacious and clean. They know what it takes to create a superior event. The room was comfortable and clean to the eye. Seems like a silly tidbit, but after visiting several venues with less than appealing restroom spaces, this one blew me away (and let's be honest - every guest will frequent this space so it's an important feature to make sure is tidy and clean). There are a few sites to see. My wedding was beyond perfection and I am grateful for the Pelican Club and the amazing staff that flawlessly executed every last detail. and our photos were AMAZING due to multiple picture perfect backgrounds on the grounds. From the pecky cypress to the floor to ceiling windows looking out to the inlet and our famous lighthouse, the space is spectacular. I remember just how hard it was for us to decide what options to serve our guests because we loved every single thing we had at our tasting. Pelican Club's day of coordinator, Caroline, and the bridal attendant, Mo, both went above and beyond to make our day special and perfect. I cant recommend it enough! Every single person they came into contact with raved about them. This venue is gorgeous. She truly is amazing at what she does! We all know nothing is easy with everything going on, but communication is key. Anna met with me and immediately made me feel comfortable and confident with the decision. THE FOOD WAS GREAT, THE AMBIENCE WAS GORGEOUS, THE VIEW IS UNMATCHED, AND THE PARTY WAS EVERYTHING I IMAGINED AND MORE! The day of, Heather and Mo were fantastic! The bride was able to breathe, relax, and have a stress free planning process. one step ahead. Those that work behind the scenes - chefs, set-up crew, etc. Our guests were in awe of the venue and overall Lessings experience. Thus the July date. Throughout all the planning, it was a little painful to get answers and information. From the views, to the staff, to the food, it was all the best of the best, absolute perfection. Our guests have none stopped communicated to us of how much fun they had and how gorgeous the venue was. The Pointe Hotel. It exceeded all my husband and Is expectations. She set up a private little tasting for my husband and I in the bridal suite. This is what you say to a bride who has been planning for over a year and has already postponed and who's wedding is in 3 weeks? We had to plan a whole new wedding after postponing elsewhere twice due to covid, and everyone at Pelican Club took all the stress out of it. You get the sense that it's a slower pace of life. thank the Pelican Club staff enough for making our day so memorable. PELICAN CLUB - 58 Photos & 16 Reviews - 1065 N Highway A1A, Jupiter, FL - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Pelican Club 17 reviews Claimed Venues & Event Spaces Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 59 photos Write a review Add photo Services Offered Verified by Business Bartender Services Day-of Coordination I knew it was going to be amazing from the moment Lessings put me in the hands of Courtney Baloyi. service, decor and hospitality. Book your wedding at the Pelican Club you will have no regrets!!! Call today to book your stay. Beautiful indoor and outdoor and extremely spacious. The spectacular, romantic view, the indoor/outdoor capability (complete stress-free plan B for weather), the beautiful, open ballroom, the delicious food (omg! r every little detail before it happened. Best value #2 Hampton Inn - Jupiter/Juno Beach $218 per night. The second you walk onsite, you immediately know your wedding/reception venue search is over because you've just stumbled across the perfect spot! Equally as important- the staff went well above and beyond to make sure every aspect of our day was perfect. I feel truly great full for this team. The food was also great (and plentiful). Christine,Shawn and Carolyn were very professional and helpful,,,they never ma Pelican Clubs team was so easy to work with. The food was sooo good and the drinks were amazing! r communication was quick and responsive. The bridal attendant, Mo, is a life saver! We had our ceremony there on the outside deck with cocktail hour. If you want to WOW your guests and work with THE BEST CREWPelican Club will not disappoint! Lastly, we received so many rave reviews about the quality of the food (especially the cocktail hour appetizers). Better than I ever could have dreamed of. d Mo were absolutely fantastic during our wedding weekend. Other than this aspect, the entire day was wonderful with the pelican club. The staff is very professional and will walk you through all the details you need to know for the big day and provide a bridal attendant and wedding coordinator the day of. Endless credit also goes to Daniel the matre d and Kevin the GM, who made sure there was nothing in the way to stop us from completely enjoying the celebration with our loved ones. I did want to also mention that our bridal attendant was AMAZING and made sure were were taken care of all night! Pelican Club 1065 N Highway A1AJupiterFL33477 (561) 693-5063 Claim this business (561) 693-5063 Website More Directions Advertisement Lessing's Hospitality is proud to announce the latest addition to our portfolio of venues, the Pelican Club in Jupiter, Florida. Service, Food, Staff, and Accommodations exceeded all expectations. The staff, the food, and the view is hands down the best in the business, and I would recommend everyone get married here if I could! so almost half of my to-do list was gone! I have a very opinionated New York family and Pelican Club somehow managed to please everyone. From $1250. Anything we could have wanted, Wendy had it already. Our guests could not say enough about how beautiful it was and everyone had so much thanks to their ability to keep everything flowing so perfectly. WOW is all I can say. All of the servers were amazing. All my guests were so amazed at the venue, food, and overall atmosphere that were found at the pelican club. We are still hearing from our guests. Overlooking the nearby Jupiter Lighthouse and Loxahatchee River, the outdoor deck personifies laidback tropical vibes that will turn your special day into a calming oasis your guests can enjoy. Thank you so much to everyone, Stephanie, Mo, Christina, and so many more!! The years of experience and knowledge possessed by the team are unmatched and brides should use their advice to their own advantage. From the bridal suite, to the groom-getting suite (that we let some of our younger guests snooze in as the party got underway), to the banquet hall ,to the stunning patio everything was beautiful! Kaitlyn and her team had everything covered. Your guests will love their experience and be talking about your wedding day for years to come! . Our rehearsal dinner was run flawlessly and efficiently making it a lovely day process for our bridal party. Could not recommend this location enough. Wendy, our bridal attendant, was unbelievable making sure we had everything we needed throughout the night and our bridal party could not say enough great things about her, she is the best! We've got 371 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Jupiter Beach. Bathed in the famous Florida sunshine, The Pelican Club allows you to start your honeymoon early in absolute tranquility with panoramic views of turquoise waters. The Pelican Club was honestly the best venue we could imagine and we are so glad we chose to have our wedding there. WEDDINGS its what they do simply put - I wanted a venue that was all inclusive so that I would have to do minimum output as a bride and this venue DELIVERS 100 PERCENT. We were planning our wedding from a different state so some things were more difficult to plan but they always worked around our schedules and were overly accommodating! She is on top of everything and made sure our day went perfectly! We were married June 28th, 2019 and everything turned out so beautiful and the staff and everyone involved was such a huge help. Webcam. This beautiful 94 all suites hotel is located in one of the most affluent communities in the Palm Beach Gardens and Abacoa-Jupiter areas. The view is stunning, the food was spectacular and the attention to my husband and I, our wedding party, family, and guests goes unmatched. The entire team was so easy to work with. Location perfect. I had a lot of guests that work in hospitality and they even said that they have never seen such a well run venue. Loved it. 33469 Phones: 1-561-747-9085 1-888-747-9085 Quick Links Home Resort Overview Guest Rooms Reviews Local Attractions Weddings Contact Accessibility Web Accessibility Stay Connected Your Name (required) Your Email (required) 2023 Jupiter Waterfront Inn. inks, to die for views of the water and Jupiter lighthouse, and the staff is beyond fantastic. The Pelican is more than a wedding/party venue, it is a place where your dream experience is made reality. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. The venue is absolutely stunning and our guests raved about the incredible food, impeccable service, and of course the beautiful Pelican Club executed every detail with perfection. However, the Pelican Clubs staff went above and beyond to cater to us. First Wedding 4-13-19 and the Pelican Club! Thank you to everyone at the Pelican Club for making my daughters dream wedding come true! They were there for us with ANYTHING we needed and I have never trusted a team more then them. I would recommend discussing the end of night protocol at detail to ensure that everyone is on the same page. The food is to die for, they are extremely accommodating and I had the most magical day of my dreams. Daniel, our maitred, made sure the entire night went off without a hitch, and it truly could not have gone any smoother thanks to him. I still have family members reminiscing about the Lobster Mac & Cheese. Beautiful resort excellent beach access great pool. The views, the ambience, the menu selections - it does not get better than this! The wait staff, the bartenders, the valets were phenomenal, so efficient, and well trained! Our wedding here was totally perfect. The lighthouse backdrop is perfection. When it comes to Wendy all I can say is WOW! They were SO accommodating, and for the first time in years, my husbands siblings were able to enjoy a nice meal at a big event with no subsequent health issues. Choosing the Pelican Club for our wedding venue was the best decision ever. From every waiter, to every bartender, to every valet attendant- they are all WONDERFUL!!! The office staff is amazing - so responsive and helpful - Courtney and Christina guided me every step of the way. The most incredible venue! The staff at the Pelican Club was very attentive. Best value #1 Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens $167 per night. I cant say enough good things about Leila and Caroli A wonderful venue. From coordinating the timelessly traditional elements to incorporating the newest styles, this experienced planner can connect you with a huge variety of vendors to meet your every wedding need. This was the first venue we looked atwe actually got engaged on a boat on the inlet and talked about looking there moments afterwe went the next week and i LOVED IT. The people are more welcoming than the rest of South Florida. We offer you the best of the Old Florida experience, offering visitors an array of natural pleasures the beautiful blue sea, white sandy beaches, plentiful fishing and diving grounds, majestic bird and animal life, fun boating and idyllic sunny days spent beachcombing, relaxing and enjoying friends and family! You dont really have to work to fill this room with added dcor, because the guests just look out the floor to ceiling windows for the wow!. I cant thank everyone enough. We were married in January 2021 (COVID still being an absolute thing), and our guests had more than enough space to feel safe while still enjoying the cocktail hour. Multiple guests said it was the best wedding venue they had been to. What a pleasant experience with great staff and amazing food. Proudly offered by The Lessings Hospitality Group, this gorgeous property radiates classic Floridian charm with its coastal ambiance and airy interiors.
Bomb Found In Georgia 2021, Home Inspector Realtor Conflict Of Interest, Find Helgeson Funeral Home, Long Course Weekend Tenby 2022, Articles H