4708 . This EULA shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to contacts made and performed in Minnesota, but without regard to the choice of law and conflicts of law provisions thereof. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. SchoolDigger ranks schools based on test scores supplied by each state's Department of Education. 2003-2023 Edina Realty, Inc. a HomeServices of America, Inc. company and Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Oil FA heat (2014). Hermantown, MN For Sale by Owner - 6 Listings | Trulia Includes homes for sale by owner, plus foreclosures and auctions not listed by agents. Do you have questions about finding other Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 3874 Getchell Rd, Hermantown, MN 55811 is currently not for sale. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 19:30:49 PST. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. View active FSBO listings on Haines Rd in Hermantown, MN. real estate for sale By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This EULA shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to contacts made and performed in Minnesota, but without regard to the choice of law and conflicts of law provisions thereof. This website is a service of Edina Realty, Inc., a broker Participant of the Duluth Area Association of REALTORS MLS. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Maintenance-free deck and two sheds. Licensors grant nonexclusive licenses and not exclusive licenses or assignments. Kitchen has been updated with new grey cabinetry, gas stove, stainless steel appliances . Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Hermantown, MN are Lakeside - Lester Park, Duluth Heights, Kenwood, Piedmont, Airpark. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. . Comment optionalHi, Vinyl siding and windows. This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legally binding contract between you; and the owner of this site, Coldwell Banker Burnet (Broker); and Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., d/b/a NorthstarMLS and NorthstarMLS.com (RMLS); and the developer of this site, NRT LLC (Developer). Integration and severability. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The terms of sections 2, 4, and 6 of this EULA shall survive its termination. Term and termination. Streets listed in the city of Hermantown, MN in alphabetical order. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Learn more! Hermantown MN Real Estate & Homes For Sale 6 Agent listings 5 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 5115 Country Rd, Hermantown, MN 55810 CENTURY 21 ATWOOD & GILDERMAN $850,000 4 bds 3 ba 3,340 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $19,000 (Feb 20) 4541 Midway Rd, Duluth, MN 55811 RE/MAX RESULTS $75,000 4.77 acres lot - Lot / Land for sale We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The email or password you entered is incorrect. (Collectively, Broker, RMLS, and Developer are the Licensors.). All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONFIRM ALL FACTUAL MATERIAL UPON WHICH YOU INTEND TO RELY IN ANY TRANSACTION. Consumer protection notice, No Hermantown MN Single Family Homes for Sale, Hermantown MN Single Family Homes for Sale, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Each provision of this EULA is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Are you working with an Edina Realty agent?*. $44,900. 53XX Truman Dr, Hermantown, MN 55811 $100,000 0.5 acres lot - For sale by owner Price cut: $5,000 (Aug 24) End of matching results Similar results nearby Results within 1 miles 31 Kalmia Dr, Duluth, MN 55810 $100,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,280 sqft - For sale by owner 2 days on Zillow 908 E 8th St, Duluth, MN 55805 $133,000 2 bds 1 ba 1,000 sqft Average Annual Combined Gross = over $75k with upside potential without owner use of STR & personal storage buildings plus space to expand STR link for pics/calendar = evolve.com/vacation-rentals/448610 No licenses required in unique location. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Hermantown homes for sale. Assignment. General form error. Brokered by Think Minnesota Realty LLC Pending $265,000 3 bed 1.5 bath 2,102 sqft 6,970 sqft lot 5424 Glenwood St, Duluth, MN 55804 Email agent Brokered by. Edina Realty, Inc. is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. Summary of Homes For Sale By Owner in Hermantown, MN. You may not assign or delegate this EULA or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. Term and termination. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This browser is no longer supported. Indemnification. License revoked. Used under license. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Governing law. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Hermantown, MN Single Family Homes for Sale 2 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by CENTURY 21 Atwood For Sale $850,000 $19k 4 bed 2.5 bath 3,340 sqft 2.5 acre lot 5115 Country Rd,. This browser is no longer supported. Explore Similar Homes Within 2 Miles of Hermantown, MN. 2023, Lake Superior Area REALTORS, Inc. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Dismiss. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, IN THE EVENT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING TWO SENTENCES ARE HELD BY ANY COURT TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, LICENSORS SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN EXCESS OF $500. With the current housing shortage trend it can make it harder to become a homeowner, including in Hermantown, MN. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This Licensed Content appears on this Licensed Site. Licensors wish to grant you access to the Licensed Site, but use of this information is limited by the terms of this license. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. You are about to start a new search for . Commercial property. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Includes homes for sale by owner, plus foreclosures and auctions not listed by agents. Save up to an additional 20% by bundling your home and auto together! In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and Licensors hereby agree as follows: Access permitted. Used under license. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. Possible errors in the Licensed Content include, but are not limited to, incorrect measurements, improper classification of rooms and features according to local zoning codes, incorrect status with regard to availability for sale, incorrect photograph, and incorrect information about improvements. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT FACTUAL MATERIAL IN THE LICENSED CONTENT, THOUGH DEEMED RELIABLE, MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS SUBJECT TO REVISION AT ALL TIMES. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Hermantown Rd in Hermantown, Minnesota. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. All rights reserved. View details, map and photos of this commercial property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You acknowledge that you will be required to execute a new EULA upon your next visit to the Licensed Site. All Rights Reserved. Hermantown, MN Homes for Sale 32 real estate listings Sort by You have 0 Saved Homes Home shopping in Hermantown? Zenith Terrace has a community building and playground for each home owner. Sale includes yellow house, greenhouse structure, retail building, storage building and garage. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Master suite has new windows, new luxury vinyl plank flooring, and your own full bathroom and walk in closet (4x5 approximately). Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Licensed Site and the Licensed Content reside at all times in Licensors and their licensors. You will defend, indemnify and hold the Licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against the Licensors arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This property is not currently available for sale. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. properties. See details for 5706 Jamebard Rd, Hermantown, MN, 55811, Other, 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,738 sq ft, $325,000, MLS 6107057.
Tondo Barangay Map, Gm Careers Workday Login, Plants In The Piedmont Region Of Georgia, Articles H