Cozumeleno offers a few upgrade activities on site, including scuba tours, deep sea fishing, jet skis, parasailing, and golf. Should I book online? Yes, the Melia offers more child entertainment options than most other options. For those who have stayed here, in general how many folks can come & go for the day? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109873513', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise fare. Where: South West Coast - Located 6 miles (9.5 km) from Puerta Maya and 9 miles from Punta Langosta Terminal (San Miguel)Getting There:Puerta Maya - around $15 (USD) for 1-4 guests (15-minute taxi ride) | International Pier - around $15 (USD) for 1-4 guests (12-minute taxi ride) | Punta Langosta - around $18 (USD) for 1-4 guests (20-minute taxi ride). The amenities are delicious especially a lip balm from Ferragamo. Yes. Open: Everyday 9 AM to 6 PM.Activities: Snorkeling | Windsurfing | Kayak | Hobbie cat | Jet Ski | Tennis Court | Soccer Court | Basketball Court | Gym | Mini Golf (with 9 holes)Day Pass Price: starting at $70.00 (USD)Website:Official Site. The taxi fare will cost $24 (up to 4 adults) from Punta Langosta and $18 from International Pier or Puerta Maya terminal. Website: Facebook Page 5. Whether you're looking for a swim-up bar or a water park, we have Cozumel resort passes perfect for families, couples, singles & groups! Does Cozumeleno have child attractions? On the white sand beach, lots of activities are available such as snorkel, kayaking or paddle boats. Discover the island of Cozumel through our exclusive diving, snorkeling and golf services. The only thing to improve is the friendliness of the people who work at the Hotel, they don't smile, only few people were genuine in their friendly smile and smile, like Guillermo and Eduardo the waiters of the Caribbean restaurant as well as the Lifeguard Johnathan. Looking for a Resort Day Pass but not cruising? How much does it cost for a resort day pass to the Nachi Cocom? Level Contributor 1,278 posts 267 reviews 149 helpful votes 8. How crowded is Mr Sanchos? Unlike most others on this list, Mr. Sanchos does not take a deposit to secure your spot. At walking distance from both the International Pier and Puerta Maya, the Royal Park doesn't advertise day-passes and none of the online booking services offer it. Does theNachi Cocom have a swim up bar? 9am - 5pm. To do it on your own is not difficult but requires good planning. Click below to check for availability for the Allegro Cozumel. Save. It can be a problem at many other places. There are no features catering to children at the El Cid. bev/drink credit. Yes, the property is equipped for wheelchair access. The information on this page was accurate when last updated and published but changes may have occurred without notice. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109873220', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cozumel. Come enjoy your resort day anytime between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM. Does Mr Sanchos provide transportation? You have two options for admission. "Since you arrive the buttons receive you with a smile and at the reception all without very friendly. The Westin Cozumel all-inclusive day pass offers cruise passengers a stress free way to spend their day in port! Sept 16 - Independence Day 9am - 5pm. December 25 - Christmas, Discover other reviews and port guides for cruises in the Caribbean, Port and Terminals Driving, Tunnel and Parking Highlights Shopping. In fact, from the beach the cruise ships seemingly cast a shadow over the resort. Does my Iberostar Cozumel pass include other water sports equipment? Day pass at Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel, Re: Day pass at Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel, Get answers to your questions about Cozumel, Ground transportation from the Cozumel airport. Are there any other amenities available with a surcharge? Available as a paid upgrade, El Cid offers spa services (20% off with day pass) and a Scuba Package (20% off with day pass). The resort is located towards the southern portion of the island, roughly 25 minutes from Punta Langosta cruise port and 16 minutes from International Pier and Puerta Maya docks. Is the Iberostar Cozumel all inclusive? During which hours can I use my Resort Day Pass at Nachi Cocom? What other attractions can I expect with my Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive pass? Entrance: between $21 and $39 (USD)Website:Official Site. If you're planning to take advantage of this excursion option, we recommend locking it in as soon as possible. During which hours can I use my Resort Day Pass at El Cid? How far is the El Cid from my Cruise Port? Yes, the property offers wife. Few luxury hotels in Cozumel offer as much style as Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa. What other attractions can I expect with my Cozumeleno All Inclusive pass? Open: Everyday. May 5 - Anniversary of the Battle of Puebla more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The balance will be required upon arrival. Beach services and amenities include Palapa Huts, Hammocks, Tables, Beach Beds, Chairs, Lockers, Showers & Bathrooms. You can also book a ticket that includes these items. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109872107', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cozumel this August. If you're planning to take advantage of this excursion option, we recommend locking it in as soon as possible. Your snorkeling, kayak, sailing and windsurfing equipment is also free to use with your day pass. Irrespectively of where cruise ships dock, there is a good number of clubs, hotels, and parks to choose from close to any of the three terminals. Its been our 2 week vacation time for over 24 years now. Taxi fares to get there: Puerta Maya - around $35 (USD) for 1-4 guests (20-minute taxi ride) | International Pier - around $35 (USD) for 1-4 guests (20-minute taxi ride) | Punta Langosta - around $35 (USD) for 1-4 guests (30-minute taxi ride). ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109872107', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cozumel this August. Cozumel Vacation Packages 2023 from $648 Expedia Cozumel Quintana Roo Mexico Mexico and Central America Packages Expedia.com Plan your trip Packages Stays Flights Cars Things to do Choose one or more items to build your trip: Stay added Flight added Add a car 1 room, 2 travelers Leaving from Going to Departing Returning Yes. The resort opens at 9am and closes at 5pm. Resort Address: more. Yes, high heat & humidity but SO worth vacationing when the crowds are low. If 70 or older, please don't book here. Let us help you book PADI courses. Besides famous beaches with free entrance such as San Francisco, Playa Bonita, Punta Morena or San Martin, there are many Beach Clubs, Hotels, Resorts and Parks in Cozumel. This private island on the northern side of Cozumel can only be accessed with an excursion. Open: Everyday 9 AM to 6 PM.Activities: Snorkeling | Kayaking | Sailing | Windsurfing | Water-polo Day Pass Price: between $61 and $70 (USD)Website:Official Site. IMPORTANT: Mr. Sanchos only sells 450 all inclusive passes per day. As a small sample, the resort provides massages ($135/60 min and up), Nails ($25) and more. I just read here that El Pres offers Day Passes. Looking to get your feet wet? The Cozumeleno ranks #8 on our "best day passes" list. Unfortunately, your admission price does not give you access to the waterpark. With the day pass you have access to all the facilities, including lounge chairs, pool, towels, wi-fi, and even snorkel equipment. Its manicured tropical gardens, pristine beach, and two pools are ideal for those seeking a relaxing day in Cozumel. Among your All-Inclusive amenities, you'll find three tennis courts, a volleyball court, and a fitness center. Other suggestion very welcome. Does Occidental Cozumel have child attractions? Does myMelia Cozumel Day Pass include snorkeling? It COULD be busyor not. I just read here that El Pres offers Day Passes. The beach-front hotel has a small but nice serviced sandy beach, Jacuzzi, two pools with lounge chairs, and brilliantly colored reefs ideal for snorkeling. When it comes to Cozumels most popular day pass resorts, Mr. Sanchos takes top billing among cruise passengers. Food and Drinks in the Restaurants and Snack Bars are NOT included in the entrance price. The resort is located further south than any of our other options. Only in the lobby. No. Some spots fill up, especially if there are multiple ships in port during your visit. From both, El Cid is a quick five-minute walk just around the corner. Day Pass Price: Starting at $40.00 (USD).Website:Official Site. How much is a taxi from my Cozumel Cruise Port to and from the Nachi Cocom? Your resort day pass is your "golden ticket" to all that the property has to offer. Other items for a paid upgrade include aSunbrella ($4), Lockers ($4), A la carte menu (varying based on item), wave runners ($65), parasailing ($65), Fish Spa ($25), and Photo Packages ($10 & up). Closer to Punta Langosta Terminal, on the Northern West Coast, the Meli Vacation Club is ideal for those cruising with kids. and I had to swim with all of my valuables in a dry bag. You'll be required to pay in full. Does my Allegro Cozumel pass include other water sports equipment? The resort is located very close to International Pier and Puerta Maya terminal. You'll have more amenities than you have time to enjoy them. Does my El Cid pass include other water sports equipment? On busier days (typically weekends) when multiple ships are in port, it's not uncommon for these all inclusive passes to sell out. Froglegs, I agree that several things make the El Presidente unlikely to be crowded with the day passers. Your snorkeling, kayak and windsurfing equipment are also free to use with your day pass. February (1st Monday) - Constitution Day Where: Located on the South West Coast, 10 miles (16 km) from downtown or 7 miles south of Puerta Maya. bev/drink credit. Open hours: Monday to Saturday, 8 AM to 5 PM | Closed on Sunday.Activities: Snorkel | Shopping | Massages | Hair Braiding | Parasailing | Jet Skis | Water Park | Jungle ATV Tours | Horseback Riding Day Pass Price: Starting at $50 (USD)Website:www.mrsanchos.com. $60.00 Per Adult $14.00 Deposit $46.00 Due on Arrival $60.00 Per Child $14.00 Deposit $46.00 Due on Arrival Not sure about Fiesta. Unfortunately, your snorkeling gear isn't included in your admission price. we are considering booking a day pass at the Interconti. Since the change to EST, Cozumel is not scheduled to participate in daylight saving time. Theres good reason that Cozumel is such a popular port. A dedicated staff and excellent facilities give this Resort the opportunity to offer an unforgettable experience for each of our guests, maintaining the tranquility and charm that has distinguished it over the years. 9am - 6pm. This resort offers the perfect combination of sand, sun, and sea. On busier days (typically weekends) when multiple ships are in port, it's not uncommon for these all inclusive passes to sell out. One thing to keep in mind is that in this area of the island, the shoreline is rocky. What other attractions can I expect with my Nachi Cocom All Inclusive pass? Does Mr Sanchos take credit cards? Copyright 2023. U.S. pp You pay for food and drinks but the price included a $45. Welcome to PresidenteCozumel.com - InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa. Allegro Cozumel is a resort located about eight miles south of the cruise pier, so youll need to catch a cab. You'll pay 2X THE COST not going all inclusive. Independent Quest: Maps and Guides for Travelers . Not a pretty site to suddenly find 100 new best friends!! The beds with the quality of the Presidents. Cancellation of this tour is available with full refund when done at least 11 days in advance of your arrival date. Does Iberostar Cozumel have child attractions? Open: Every day from 9 AM to 6 PM.Activities: Parasail | Snorkel | Jet-sky | Sailboats | Paddle Boats | Floating Mats | Ping Pong | Volleyball Court | Soccer Court | Water Bicycles | Kayaks. Bet all you want froglegsThere are 61 ships booking now for Julyand 63 for August to arrive in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Does theIberostar Cozumel have a swim up bar? The Playa Mia ranks #2 on our "best day passes" list. These private resorts have high standards to achieve and you get to swoop in for the day and take advantage. 9am - 6pm. The balance to be paid upon arrival. Tipping: When at a restaurant a tip is appropriate as in the US (15-20%). Massages are available for purchase. According to its website, the spot limits to just 130 guests per day. Attractions: Archaeological Site | Museum of Mayan Cities | Aquarium | Butterfly Pavilion | Aviary | Deer Island | Puma &Jaguar Island | Orchid Greenhouse.Entrance: starting at $89.00 (USD)Website:Official Site. . Snorkeling gear is not included in your day pass. . For those who have stayed here, in general how many folks can come & go for the day? Click below to check for availability for the Iberostar Cozumel. No. To give you an idea where each resort is located, you'll find those Cozumel Resorts mapped below. A favorite among cruise passengers, Carlos N Charlies is famous for its party ambiance, diverse of activities, white sand, crystal blue water, excellent food, and drinks On the beach, you will find chairs and umbrellas, pool table, restrooms, fresh water showers, free Wi-Fi and a volleyball court. March/April (movable) - Good Friday ", "This is my third stay in this wonderful hotel, immaculate with spacious rooms, excellent food and the best the snorkeling area of the hotel is extraordinary, it has Dive Shop, and a beautiful beach. IMPORTANT: Nachi Cocom only sells 150 all inclusive passes per day. No. El Cozumeleno Cozumel Day Pass | Resort for a Day Home / Destinations / Cozumel Day Passes / El Cozumeleno Beach Resort / El Cozumeleno Beach Resort Excellent snorkeling opportunities! Not a pretty site to suddenly find 100 new best friends!! You'll find non-motorized equipment available for free with your pass. Does my Occidental Cozumel pass include other water sports equipment? We are staying at El Pres in late August. What other attractions can I expect with my El Cid All Inclusive pass? IQCruising does NOT endorse or sponsor any of these services offering online bookings. That being said, for all the trouble you might have to do, there are better places to snorkel. Playa Mia offers more child-attractions than any of our other resorts. From Punta Langosta, it'll cost $18. And from Puerta Maya, it'll cost $17 as well. IMPORTANT: Playa Mia does not accept bookings for seniors over 70 years old. If you're hoping to go here, we recommend booking asap. Cozumel Cruise Excursions.com: Official Website, Cozumel Cruise Excursions.net: Official Website. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Allegro Cozumel has a Kids Club, small playground area, and hosts supervised activities for children between the ages of 4-12 years old. The taxi fare will cost $17 (up to 4 adults). It's been years since our last visit to El Pres. Open hours: 9 AM to 5 PM. DoesMr. Sanchos have Wifi? Included are kayaks. Additionally, you'll be offered kayaks, windsurfing equipment and access to hobie cats. U.S. pp You pay for food and drinks but the price included a $45. Sunseekers will love this sandy white beach, and snorkelers will love the direct access from the beach to the crystal clear Caribbean . On busier days (typically weekends) when multiple ships are in port, it's not uncommon for these all inclusive passes to sell out. Plus the tropical sun can be much especially with a child. Most of these clubs, hotels, and parks are well divulged and capacity is limited. Yes, snorkeling equipment is included with your day pass. In fact, there are so many things to do that you might be wondering what you should do while in port. Your resort day pass gives you access to the Iberostar Cozumel from 8am to 6pm. For what hours can I use my Resort Day Pass at Allegro Cozumel? Feb 9, 2023, 10:40 PM. The taxi fare will cost $8 (up to 4 adults) from Punta Langosta and $17 from International Pier or Puerta Maya terminal. Beach & pool access! Getting There:Tours departs at 9 AM, 11 AM or 1 PM, from Monday to Saturday.Activities: Water Toys | Soccer | VolleyballDay Pass Price: between $45 and $70 (USD)Website:Official Site. Your resort day pass gives you access to the Cozumeleno from 9am to 5pm. Included with your purchase, you'll have access to lockers to drop your belongings. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109873381', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cozumel. Open: Monday to Saturday 8A M to 4 PM | Closed on Sunday.Attractions: Reef, Lagoon, Inlet Swimming Area, Underwater Statues, Botanical Garden, Eco-Archaeological Tour, Mayan House, Archaeological Pre Hispanic Replicas, Crocodile Exhibition and Sea Lion Show. Where: Located on the South West Coast, 22 miles (36 km) the downtown or 24 miles south of Puerta Maya. The El Cid ranks #6 on our "best day passes" list. As youd expect given the location, its a bit quieter and more laid back. (last admission 4.45 PM) | Sunday and holidays: 2 PM 4 PM. Yes, your cost includes access to non-motorized equipment including kayaks and Hobie Cats. We've had reports of poor reception there as well. How much does it cost for a resort day pass to the Playa Mia? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63448311', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cars? Yes, snorkeling equipment is provided. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109873513', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise fare. Pretty much all of west side of Cozumel is sargassum free (since facing away from the ocean current). Paradise does exist on earth and is called Intercontinental President in Cozumel. 9am - 5pm. What about a beach club inside of an ecological park? El Prez has always offered day passes. Yes. For those who have stayed here, in general how many folks can come & go for the day? Our site uses cookies. For children, the resort offers a Kids Club with small playground area and supervised activities for those ages 4 - 12. During which hours can I use my Resort Day Pass at Melia Cozumel? Traveling with kids? No. Yes. If you want a resort close to the cruise pier, it doesnt get any closer than this. Taxi costs to Mr Sanchos will depend on your arrival port, but will only vary slightly. Question on Day Pass El Presidente 1 year ago Save Hi, We are staying at El Pres in late August. Escape into luxury at Secrets Aura Cozumel. This El Cid La Ceiba Beach Resort For a Day Pass is valid from 9:00am through 5:00pm (includes snacks and lunch). $23.00 Due on Arrival. You can cancel this at any time prior to the 11-day window before your excursion. Taxi fares to get there: Walking from the International Pier and Puerta Maya | Punta Langosta - around $8 (USD) for 1-4 guests (10-minute taxi ride). The staff is incredibly friendly and the facilities first. So if youre wanting a place with loud music and lots of partying, this isnt it. . Does myCozumeleno Day Pass include snorkeling? There are two options for the El Cid La Ceiba Beach Day Pass depending on the time frame you prefer! In addition, unlimited meals and beverages are included. How much is a taxi from my Cozumel Cruise Port to the Cozumeleno? I feel pretty comfy believing we will have a low key vibe during our vacation. As the allure seems to dock at international pier we are trying to figure out what would be the best way to get there as it seems to be pretty close. March (3rd Monday) - Benito Jurez's birthday If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What other attractions can I expect with my Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive pass?
Immortals Fenyx Rising Myth Challenge Locations, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Diagnostic Center, Allstate File A Claim 3rd Party, Articles E