As a result, in 2020, almost 5 (4.8) million people tuned in to watch the annual Virtual Grand National horse race. . 3.9 million The BBC was permitted to show live games from the top-flight of English football since then 1987-88 season. Last Sunday's Manchester Derby, which was broadcast on NBC and , broke the all-time record for Premier League viewership in America. The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 season turned out to be the most-viewed IPL season ever, breaking all previous records. Get in touch with us. Learn all the spreads and Fixed-Odds markets you can bet on for the UFC. Norfolk was second and Cincinnati was third. That amounted to a huge increase on the 2019/20 season average for Sky Sports live TV games. The Premier League is the most watched . It was also the most-watched EFL Cup final on record for Sky. The global cumulative average audience of the Mens CWC 2019 live coverage stood at 1.6 billion viewers, while the event was watched for a longer amount than ever before, amassing 13.7 billion global viewing hours. The Liverpool versus Chelsea fixture on 28th August, shown on NBC and Peacock, delivered a TAD of more than 1.4 million viewers to rank as themost-watched live Premier League match in US history. The regular season recorded an average of 1.4m viewers per match across ESPN, TNT and NBA TV. Create your account and get enhanced access to all the latest stories. minimum possible coefficient of static friction average viewership of premier league game worldwide. The Comcast-owned broadcaster averaged a total audience delivery (TAD) of 507,000 viewers per TV match window across its NBC, USA Network, CNBC and NBCSN channels. Flyg Malm Stockholm Norwegian, Around the world, games featuring Norwich and Watford are unlikely to have been as popular as those featuring Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City. MLS. (July 28, 2020)-The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) announced today numerous viewership milestones from its opening weekend (three games total) of the PLL Championship Series, played on July 25-26 in Salt Lake City, Utah, including the second- and third- most watched outdoor professional lacrosse games in media history and the most-watched PLL game ever on NBCSN. Payday 2 Boiling Point Briefcase Location. Opta have revealed he has few equals across the Premier League. The Euro 2020 Final brought in a peak audience of 31 million viewers on BBC and ITV. All content on this site, created by Lars T. Schlereth, is protected by copyright. NBCSN registered a Total Audience Delivery average of 1.06 million viewers for the Feb. 7 Liverpool-Manchester City match - ranking as the second-most watched Premier League cable match ever in U.S. TV history (Manchester Derby, 1.16 million viewers on Apr. display: inline !important; . 3.4 million A larger TV audience of 3.4 million tuned in to watch Man City beat Arsenal 3-0 later in the evening on 17th June. LOS ANGELES, CA. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r Veronica Gallardo Insurance Age, What Happens To California In 2025, Jay Johnson Salary At Arizona, Articles A