Actually percussion caps come in different sizes. For shooting comfortable loads for target shooting I use 20g black-powder followed with 20g of Cream of Wheat then the ball and finally the lard-beeswax. 1873 Single Action Manual. Oh MY when I fired the first revlver chamber flash fired the shotgun too, with a full ounce of buckshot. It is the reciever/frame of any gun that is the controlled part, basically the receiver or frame IS the gun, legally. To date I have only had two minor issues with it: - 1) the firing pin retainer had to tapped in a bit as dragged on the frame very mildly, local smith fixed that in 2 seconds. Thanks. View more auctions here. I boil all my cylinders in a saucepan, and pour boiling water through the barrels of the guns. I had not planned to involve myself in another topic, but there was so much conflicting information about what guns do and do not require involvement of the BATF. I have developed a way of cleaning and loading, that if followed EXACTLY, will give YOU the same degree of Reliability as I have! WebRemington Rolling Block; Remington Lee; 1865 Springfield (1st Allin) 1866 Springfield (2nd Allin) 1868-70 Springfield (50/70) 1873-1889 Springfield (45/70) 1873 Winchester; 1885 Winchester; 1895 Winchester Lee Navy; Winchester Hotchkiss; Winchester Model 61; Winchester Model 62; Winchester Model 86; Winchester Model 90/06; Winchester The one who makes a career of it will begin to stick out like a sore thumb, before long just based on the volume of questionable facts he spouts. WebBuy a Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Replica Italian made .44 Remington 1858 Replica by manufacturer Armi San Marco. It is a very pretty gun with a 24 octogon barrel and a case hardened receiver. Definitely a 50-yard whitetail gun. I have several cap-and-ball revolvers, all made by Pietta. SOME PATINA ON 36 Caliber; 80% blue, fair bore, good grips, 505'' barrel, REPRODUCTION 1862 POCKET NAVY REVOLVER. - 2) a few of the triggergaurd and backstrap screw heads have flaked a bitcosmetic only so far. Rust and pitting on metal. Can anyone tell me a good load to start? Are the parts hand made/fitted, or is the manufacture generic these days? Armi San Marco is still making guns and they are known for making guns with bad workmanship. The firing pin broke on the 3 or 4th shot. Only Fordyce was very real born in Massachusetts and died in Connecticut. Finally, different guns will perform differently with different sized balls (or conicals), and that is something to experiment with as well. There was no penetration, but the deer died where I hit it. Its trigger was lightened for target use, so its ridiculously easy to fire. All of the Pietta replicas I have are fantastic, and they were all sourced from the same supplier (see last paragraph). COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Most folks shoot them with charges down in the 20-grain range. Keep both of these straight, and the possibility that someone (like me, maybe) just might make a mistake, so on your own, do some research on it , At first we never know which is which , but it doesnt take long to figure it out. If the shooter was a little rough with the gun, and dropped the hammer into the Half Cock Notch, the tip of the trigger could break off, radically altering the sight picture. Many, many thanks for making this information public. Fingers on triggers, especially that Civil War vet. So based upon my experience, ASM is a solid hit or a wide miss. Youd use either #10 or #11, the 11s being the larger. Thanks for clearing that up for me Steve, I do know however that the 74's made by the Chiappa are, having problems. I noticed in the latest Taylors catalog that they are also using the name Armi in, front of the Chiappa name in that catalog. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Walnut stock. FEMALE PEOPLE, Riding into the sunset in a living room near you, Tusco Long Riders, Brown Township Regulators, Firelands Peacemakers, Ohio Valley Vigilantes, Indiana Black Powder Guild, Bayou Bounty Hunters, Deadwood Marshals, Border Vigilantes, Damascus Wildlife Rangers, Thurmont Rangers, Westshore Posse, Monocacy Illregulars, Potomac Rangers, Cedar Valley Vigilantes, Granite City Gunslingers, Chorro Valley Regulators, Home of The John Wayne Shoot-Out now The SASS Western Regional, The ORIGINAL Pozo River Vigilance Committee, Tejas Caballeros, Texican Rangers, Green Mountain Regulators, Plum Creek Shooting Society, Chorro Valley Regulators, Pozo River Vigilence Committee, piru hole in wall, deadwood boys and ojai desperados, Firelands Peacemakers,Tusco Long Riders, Ohio Valley Vigilantes, Sandusky Regulators, Brown Twp. It is all nickle, less the cylinder and plunger, which are gold, and a walnut grip. I also had 2 spare cylinders. WebArmi San Marco ASM 2nd Model Dragoon ASM 1847 Walker ASM 1849 Pocket ASM 1849 Wells Fargo ASM 1858 1863 pocket ASM 1860 Army ASM 1861 Navy ASM 1862 1849 Wells Fargo ASM 1873 Single Action ASM 1892 Categories Armi San Marco Beretta Pedersoli Uberti Pietta Armi Sport [Chiappa] IAB [Pedretti] Sharps KIRST Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Black Powder replica. My question is, How close to the Old Army is this Pietta 1858 New Army .44 cal? .44 Cal percussion. I had the same problem. WebRemington 1858 Armi San Marco 44 Black powder loading and shooting 4,144 views May 17, 2015 37 Dislike Share Save Harri Miettinen 68 subscribers Subscribe Shooting Replica Arms was the first importer for ASM revolvers, the first being the 1847 Walker. Some of it justifiedhowever if you know the reason then it's some what understandable. In the .44 version, each of the six chambers can hold up to 40 grains of black powder. I shot them for five years until I got my Colts and they worked fine. Silliness aside, I had little to no interest in black powder until I was at the range next to an older fellow firing rounds through an old muzzle loader rifle. For an 1858, the standard Remington caps will work brilliantly. The US Government needed as many revolvers as it could get. Which further compromised the already doubtfull Accuracy of the Colt Style revolver! The rifle is the best looking gun in my collection, even better than my Henry. At that price, I bought it. Many find that the higher loads are less accurate. Youll love it! Actions 44 BP; 60% blue, fair bore, fair grips, 7.75'' barrel, Made in Italy. The 12 month average price is $290.50 new and $284.87 used. In between, he was granted US Patent No. The 1858 Remington is a single-action, cap-and-ball percussion revolver, usually .44 caliber, although versions were also made in both .31 and .36 calibers. Max load? Great writeup of a gun that has been on my list for a while. WebAN ARMI SAN MARCO pistol is currently worth an average price of $286.19 new and $274.52 used . Pietta "1858" CCH Hammer with lowered Spur by Ol' #4 30.00 + 2.75 shipping via USPS Selling as a set: Pietta Hammer, Trigger, Hand w/spring, Bolt/Trigger Spring and Hammer Spring 23.00 shipped. ). WebASM Hammer (1858) Check Stock Price US$38.50 Quantity Item 2 Code 111ASM002 Description Asm Hammer (1863 Pocket) Check Stock Price US$24.20 Quantity Item 3 Changes were made in the production guns to make sure they could not be passed off as an original. I have an ASM made, Cimarron marked, 1860 Richards. Yup means I cant sell a converted C&B without using an FFL. BORE IS GOOD 44 Caliber; 80% blue, good bore, very good grips, 8'' barrel, REPRODUCTION NEW MODEL ARMY REVOLVER IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. Two Armi San Marco 1858 New Model Percussion Revolvers Auction Date: May 25, 2022. He sent it back twice because of some minor issues, but its a nice gun for ~$200. The Colts often did have short safety pins at the back of the cylinder which could be engaged with the notch in the hammer nose, to accomplish exactly the same thing however. Used Blued 1858 Cylinder Pins (will fit Pietta and ASM) 4 ea. Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Black Powder replica. I have three Sheriffs Models, and consider them SO GOOD, I carry one every day for Self-Defense! Rolling Most of the pieces are in a ziploc bag saved for what purpose I don't know. And be sure to get the correct version of conversion. On clening, dont whatever you do mention water, on a web site run by some guy named John Fuhring. Allen then started Western Arms which became Allen Arms, and then to Cimarron. Didn't happen though. Replica Arms of El Paso, TX was started by L.F. Allen. WebBuy a Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Replica Italian made .44 Remington 1858 Replica by manufacturer Armi San Marco. This page was last updated: 04-Mar 00:33. I have owned a dozen or more 1860 Army copies. A friend of mine purchased a 1874 Sharps repo made by them a few years back for a Christmas gift for his son. what ever happen to "army san marcos" guns ? Black Powder Revolver Manual. This version features improved accuracy. I would advise ANYONE beginning Black Powder Revolver Shooting, do NOT ever buy the Colt Style Guns, and steer WELL AWAY, from any Cap &Ball Revolver that has a Brass Frame! I called VTI. Is that what i just shot down with my 5 1/2 inch 1858? WebThis conversion cylinder assembly will convert your 1858 Remington ASM, Uberti or Pietta steel or brass .44 cap and ball revolver to fire .22 cartridges. I havent shot black powder in a long time. STAINLESS FINISH SHOWS LIGHT HANDLING WEAR. Look on the revolver barrel or bottom or side of cylinder frame. Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Black Powder replica. I have a Uberti 1847 Walker. It just looks cooler (IMO) than the navy, walker, or dragoon. FINISH SHOWS LIGHT FADING WITH LIGHT HIGH-EDGE WEAR. As for the black powder, read the manual, page 10 in mine. Despite my kill, in my opinion, its not strong enough but fun as a backup which is why I used it. My dad bought one of these (pretty sure its the same thing) with an 8 barrel. Armi San Marco was a family owned gun maker in Brescia, Italy. Cimarron Thunderer and The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. They make the guns for Chiappa now and the quality is still the worst out of Italy. I know! In 1993, the Hartford line was introduced by E.M.F. He took the gun back. Not to mention that shooting 58 Remington reproduction is just an absolute hoot. It has never been fired, came in the original box with the original booklet, and is in excellent condition. Chat with us; Phone us at (616) 432-6640 . Nice! There is some variability between brands of caps as well as manufacture of nipples. There will be no records if you send a physical order and payment via U.S. Post Office, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. Remington. Colt's have firing pin/recoil bushing and hardened pressed in bolt cams. You know youve got a good, airtight seal in the chamber when the mouth of the cylinder shaves a small lead ring off the edge as you seat the ball. By A friend of mine purchased a 1874 Sharps repo made by them a few years back for a Christmas gift for his son. Not part of Uberti in any wayexcept by marriage. If you boil your cylinders in a saucepan, then fish them oout with a slim piece of doweling, by the time they are cool enough to touch with the hand, ALL the water will have evaporated from the heat,and you can start right in re-loading them. I love it. The book calls for using 3Fg, on the can it will read as FFFg. This gun was thoroughly rebuilt by Oglesby & Oglesby and is a fine revolver having had the cylinder and hammer re-hardened, and wire springs installed, including the Ruger style coil handspring and plunger. thereof. Not part of Uberti in any wayexcept by marriage. FINISH SHOWS MODERATE HANDLING WEAR WITH LIGHT WEAR AND A NAVAL SCENE ENGRAVED ON THE CYLINDER. Armi San Marco is still making guns and they are known for making guns with bad workmanship. 1885 High Wall Manual. I have a Pietta with after-market Tresso nipples that are just slightly smaller and regular caps fall off, but Dynamil Nobel 1075s fit perfectly. Theres that great close up of Preachers hands as he swaps cylinders, preparing to deal final justice to Stockburn, the evil marshal whos been terrorizing the small-time miners and the townsfolk with his equally-evil posse of deputies. with only two hands, juggle the fresh loaded cylnder onto the Arbor Pin, replace the barrel, and drive home the wedge, (Bearing in mind that ones horse might be objecting quite strenuously to all the Booms, Bangs, cracks, and the whine of Shells going past hie ears!. He would also GIVE to Government Officials, very fine engraved Pistols, beautifully engraved with Silver of Gold, to U.S. No record exists of his ever giving an Ordinary, Plain workmanlike Pistol, to anyone who might actually have to FIGHT with the badly designed piece of Junk!!!!! Web1858 Remington, Richards Mason & Open Top Conversion Manual. Dear Mr. Nickel, See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Bore and chambers in very good+ $395.00 Add to Cart Compare Pietta Remington Percussion - C55996 Meat harvesting is whats done here in Texas. He knew the early production were quality gun and at some point there was a move and or change of management and quality went in the crapper. Perfect for display and target shooting. You should have. He took the gun back. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. That's your build date. Left grip has a chip of wood missing at the pin on the back edge. 1860 Henry Manual. Watch Cabelas.com or Cabelas stores ( if you have one close to you) Great article and comments, Armi San Marco was a family owned gun maker in Brescia, Italy. I haven't had a lick of trouble out of it, other than losing the ejector housing screw. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In the Remington Revolver, the cap is struck by the hammer, AFTER it passes through the slot in the Recoil Shield! The 1858 is the modern name for the Remington New Model Army/Navy revolvers, which were introduced circa 1863. If yu put a comment on his page, and advocate water to clean guns, he will immediatly foam at the mouth, delete your posting, and then tear a strip off your rear end for DARING to disagree with him! Looks a lot like the Ruger. Bullshit!!! They supplied American retailers with replica firearms over the 1960s thru 1990s. Youve done a real service to fellow shooters there. ARMI SAN MARCO .45 LC Hartford Model Box Papers Manual Spring, Genuine ASM & CVA - Stop Bolt - For Remington 1858 Revolver - Armi San Marco, Armi San Marco dragoon pistol grips pearl / gold leaf plastic, Armi San Marco Hawkeye/Ridgerunner Reference copy single page 7.5x11Diagram, SAN MARCO - ROAD BIKE - SADDLE - ROLLS - GOLD RAILS, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. It is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and great fun to shoot. Wow, TTAG must be monitoring my TV; this review came on here while Im watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Model: 1858. It was Assistant District Attorney Ben Stone that shot LaHood. Then you must like AWA Peacekeepers (made by Armi San Marco), right? We recently got our reader-responsive electronic monitoring and drone surveillance program up and running. Both sets of these .38 revolvers seem just a bit smaller in the grips and frames than the ASM .45's. If you want to make a guy worth killing, this should do it. Two Armi San Marco 1858 New Model Percussion Revolvers Auction Date: May 25, 2022. Thanks for giving some info on the handgun side of the black powder world. Be like suing Ruger if they called one of their 1911 models "Old Slabsides", or Uberti over their new 1873 "Thumbuster". All Armi San Marco black powder cap and ball and cartridge conversion models were discontinued in 2000. Armi San Marco and Armi Sport now Chiappa are two different companies. Very good bore and chambers, with light corrosion present. Theyre fun guns to mess with, but understand the maintenance requirements before spending the money on one. My Command Sergeant Major made me promise to shoot it and not just keep it in my safe. It isnt the first C&B Revolver Ive bought, but the first one belongs to my son and he has it. Remington made a cartridge conversion in .46 rimfire, after they ponied up the royalty fee to Smith & Wesson and their fancy-pants bored-through revolver cylinders for metallic cartridges. Gauge: 44 percussion. Just make sure that you compress the powder with the ball when you press it into the cylinder. And if both Buffalo Bill and Clint Eastwood liked it in different centuries, you know its got to be good. What size/type primers are best? The used value of an ARMI SAN MARCO pistol has fallen ($12.42) Used, grip strap wear and shows handling. New in Box-never fired. Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Black Powder replica. The 12 month average price is $290.50 new and $284.87 used. THE FRAME RETAINS 96% OF ITS CASE COLORS. A black powder gun IS NOT considered a fire arm! 36 BP; excellent bore, excellent stock, 9.5'' barrel, Manufactured in Italy. Manufacturer: ARMI SAN MARCO. Also, ASM use forged frames instead of castings on many of their revolvers. The 1858 Remington is a single-action, cap-and-ball percussion revolver, usually .44 caliber, although versions were also made in both .31 and .36 calibers. Reenacting: CW & IW FINISH SHOWS LIGHT HANDLING WEAR WITH LIGHT WEAR, SPECKLING AND LIMITED PITTING VISIBLE ON THE CYLINDER. ASM was so bad, even ASM parts seldom fit. This was sold and moved to Marietta, OH., and then, in around 1973, was sold to Navy Arms. That's your build date. WebRemington 1858 Armi San Marco 44 Black powder loading and shooting 4,144 views May 17, 2015 37 Dislike Share Save Harri Miettinen 68 subscribers Subscribe Shooting Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Black Powder replica. (#% or 40 grains.) Web44 Caliber; very good+ bore, good grips, 7.75'' barrel, Pietta .44 caliber Remington 1858 style six shot black powder revolver in nickel plate finish. With heavier charges, its good to go when trying to put Bambis mother in the freezer. Black powder is scary in the beginning. The guns worked flawlessly in stock form when I sold them. The other great thing about the cap-and-ball revolvers is that they are not considered firearms, so you can buy all you want and have them shipped to your door. 10s will probably be best. The conversion cylinders are also not regulated, so you can get all of those you want and no one has any record of it.. I have heard it all about these weapons not having the power to stop anything bigger than a deer or coyotes. The grips were too thin to get a good grip of. It has never been fired, came in the original box with the original booklet, and is in excellent condition. Pew Poll: Gun Control Losing Steam, Money and Popularity, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver, New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, The 3 Most Important Handgun Shooting Stances to Learn, http://www.taylorsfirearms.com/blackpowder-revolvers/1851-1861-navy-collection/1851-navy-steel-36-5-octagonal-barrel-steel-case-hardened-frame-brass-backstrap-trigger-guard-model-002.html, Johnnie Roper (Gunslinger9378 on the 1858Remington.com Forum. Any gun made before Jan 1 1999 i is an antique gun, and requires no involvement of an FFL holder. As I got older and learned about black powder, the Remington pre-cartridge design just intuitively looked stronger. An iron-sight Hawken at whatever range you can stay on a sheet of typing paper EVERY SHOT offhand is hunting. There is a wide variance in rifles, and I have seen it claimed that range is no more than 100 yards. In a way, you could say it was two guns in one! To add to the confusion Chiappa did purchase the 92 rifle tooling and left over parts from ASM. Blued finish, plain walnut grips. I just purchased an ASM replica of a 1858 Remington 44 and was wondering if anyone had any information about it. But it's action Oh, it's action REALLY stank. Blackpowder Mortar & Cannon by Seacoast Artillery, Hand Loading Rifles & Handguns by Diamond K Brass, Bolt Action Rifles Sponsored by Camera Land. The percussion caps are a standard size. I am sure it will do for deer. Hooray for water! Copyright 2019 sassnet.com All year long he trains the deer to come to his corn feeder. Question of the Day: Do You Worry About Unarmed Loved Ones? Armi San Marco first started making a Colt 1873 replica in the middle 1980s. THSS TSRA NRA Life Later David. WebArmi San Marco Black Powder Revolvers Remington 1858 Army & Navy Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 1 Barrel 2 Barrel Stud 3 Loading Lever Latch 4 Loading Lever Latch Spring 5 Latch Pin 6 Loading Lever 7 Loading Lever Link Pin 8 Loading Lever Link 9 Plunger 12 Loading Lever Screw 13 Base Pin 14 Cylinder 16 Bolt 17 Web44 Caliber; very good+ bore, good grips, 7.75'' barrel, Pietta .44 caliber Remington 1858 style six shot black powder revolver in nickel plate finish. In the .44 version, each of the six chambers can hold up to 40 grains of black powder. 1885 High Wall Manual. I have two ASM revolvers, both were imports thru EMF. It is meat harvesting, pure and simple. WebAN ARMI SAN MARCO pistol is currently worth an average price of $286.19 new and $274.52 used . Have fun. THE BORE IS 45 Caliber; 97% blue, good bore, excellent grips, 10'' barrel, ITALIAN REPRODUCTION OF A "W.MOORE-LONDON" SINGLE SHOT CAP & BALL PISTOL IN VERY GOOD OVERALL CONDITION. My first BP was a 1861 Colt Navy in .36. Bore and chambers in very good+ 36 Caliber; 97% blue, very good+ bore, very good+ grips, 6.58'' barrel, Pietta Remington 1858 revolver, 6 shot, 36. caliber with very good bore and chambers, slight surface corrosion in the chambers. Armi San Marco took some bad rep. toward the end of the Companys run. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. They are both shooters and I believe they will have a blast with this next time I visit. On a Remington 1858, all you have to do is flip down the loading lever, pull the cylinder pin forward, and ECCO! The Other Type of Percussion Revolver obtainable on to-days Market, Copies of the Colt Design, are by comparison A very poor second. And they still shoot just as straight and true as the originals. FOOD, I like that yall are diversifying the content a little bit. I have a pair of ASM-made and marked, EMF Hartford Colt reproduction revolvers in .45 Colt, 5 1/2" barrels. Snapped back so hard the hammer tore a chunk of meat from my thumb. I have one of these which I bought after a whole lot of looking and reading. Mausers, Lee Enfields, Mosins, Krags etc. Customer Service. I always chuckle when I clean it in the sink with soap and water. I had a pawl spring break on my late 1980's era EMF 1860 (Armi San Marco). Im 75, so I move a bit slower than earlier today. They fit just about any cap and ball firearm. The lesson is that if you shoot a black powder rifle dont think you know how to clean this pistol. In the case of a revolver it isnt nearly as serious as making a machine gun, obviously, but still illegal, ATF requires any receiver that takes modern manufacture ammunition to be given a serial number and registered, and must be someone who is legally able to alter and build firearms under state and fed law. Ive made it a long way by doing what CSMs tell me to do, so I shoot it at least once a month. It is considered a part and can be ordered through the mail. There are about three or four brands out there, so find the one that works best. Used, bore is dirty, grips are worn. I purchased it new from EMF in 1986. I know we are here because our forefathers were able to bring down food with primitive firearms. I have been told of caps jamming up a Remington Revolver, but in over Twenty Years of shooting Remingtons, have not had a single jam caused by a cap! Not that theres anything wrong with that. FINISH SHOWS LIGHT HANDLING WEAR WITH LIGHT WEAR VISIBLE ON THE CYLINDER. Sounds like the name of a shady character lurking in the wisteria of some Flannery OConnor story, doesnt it? I grew up watching all of the old western movies on TBS. Remington with 40 grains. Also, using silicon-impregnated caliber-specific wads between powder and ball forecloses having to smear grease into the chamber mouth re: chain firing. Fine quality pistol, exhibits high standards of Treat he hammer with the same respect you treat the trigger. .44 Cal percussion. He knew the early production were quality gun and at some point there was a move and or change of management and quality went in the crapper. They are the Edsel of. WebASM Hammer (1858) Check Stock Price US$38.50 Quantity Item 2 Code 111ASM002 Description Asm Hammer (1863 Pocket) Check Stock Price US$24.20 Quantity Item 3 Lightning Manual. Got one of each. I used to also have an 1858 Remington clone by ASM. Great article. So If you load the .44 Remington with something like 25 grains blackpoweder you only get about 100 ft-lbs energy. BORE IS NEAR MINT WITH EXCELLENT RIFLING. His design has been in constant use since before the Civil War. Best of all its FREE, and in abundant supply in most homes!!! Price Realized: Details Payment Terms Shipping. Brass front sight, notched hammer rear sight. Take that, and cross reference it the list below. But, Armi Sport is still in business (under a new name). Nicks a real tech wizard. In my opinion, I don t think its enough. Changes were made in the production guns to make sure they could not be passed off as an original. My First Colt Style Gun, and my Last Colt style gun! Most folks shoot them with charges down in the 20-grain range. THE 44-40; 98% blue, excellent bore, excellent+ grips, 5 1/2'' barrel, UBERTI REPRODUCTION OF A REMINGTON MODEL 1875 ARMY REVOLVER IN EXCELLENT OVERALL CONDITION. Ive been thinking of getting one since I recently watched Pale Rider. THE BLUING ON THE OCTAGONAL BARREL SHOWS MILD OXIDATION. Colt .44 with 30 grain. The only thing I don't like about it is that the very tip of the trigger is a little "sharp" compared to a real Colt, and if you try to spin it, it is a little uncomfortable on your finger. The definition includes any replica of an antique firearm if it is not designed or redesigned for usingrimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or uses rimfire or conventional centerfire ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States, and which is not readily available in ordinary channels of commercial trade. She just a rolls out inna ya hand! EMF had ASM building them before they switched to Uberti. WebBuy a Armi San Marco 1858 Remington Replica Italian made .44 Remington 1858 Replica by manufacturer Armi San Marco. The patent date is 1858. THE BRIGHT BLUING IS EVEN THROUGHOUT. Just my opinion. Very cool stuff. I had to put down an estimated 350- 400 pound bear that can in my camp and got into it with my dog. I like to put some Bore Butter into the mouth of each cylinder on top of each ball. PS: if you want to do more target shooting, but find yourself having to sell your wife, EAA (European/American Arms (Germany) makes some beautiful peacemakers replicas in everything from 44 mag to 22 LR (the latter comes with a second cylinder for the robust little 22 magnum).
Les 5 Conseils De L'ange Jibril, Articles A