Not so sweet that you have to worry about your blood sugar! Thats awesome! Heres what one of our readers wrote I bought fresh croissants and put them in the oven at 170 for 13 minutes this made them not as soft then I followed the rest of the recipe and it turned it great! I hope that helps. The new bakery in Cooks of Crocus Hill, recently opened on Grand Ave, offers the regular array of viennoiserie and pastry. Amazing recipe. Combine all ingredients and mix until it forms a paste. AAAAAAh This is so cool!! I hope you like it! Highly recommend! Im trying to come up with something for Mothers Day. Slice croissants in half horizontally. What a wonderful treat! God bless what youre doing and keep it up! What do I do with the left lover filling? We have a bakery that sells these but its sooooo far away. Ive served bagels with cream cheese for guests before but I also envision doing like a hot waffle bar with lots of toppings. Croissants are rumoured to be the most difficult thing to bake for home and amateur bakers. Yes! I would reheat them by placing them in the oven for 10 minutes at 200F. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. What do you put in yours? 8 tablespoons salted butter, softened. I know Safeway has them for a pretty good deal but theyre a bit smaller in size, You can use smaller ones; you just need more of them and fill them with less. Cut the rectangle lengthways into 2 strips, then cut triangles along the length of each strip; these should be 12cm wide at the base and about 15cm high (from the middle of the base to the tip). A labour of love but worth it. I make heaps of these and wrap them in parchment paper, cling wrap and into a zip lock bag. Followed instructions with the exception that I added 1 t. almond and a few drops of vanilla to filling and also a little of each to syrup. hazelnut meal works great! Do you freeze them before baking? Thats so wonderful to hear! Making the dough is a long process, but the technique itself is relatively easy. Juice of 1 small lemon. Now make the almond paste/frangipane. This one is exactly a recipe I was hoping for, aint no way in hell am I going to be spending a day just to make an almond crossiant, I aint no bakery. All recipes are recipes. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I added almond, and vanilla extract to the filling, and they tasted fantastic. Thanks for this delicious recipe.. Youre so welcome Shijina Cool name by the way!! While the dough hook mixes, add in 20 grams of the butter. Using smaller croissants would require less almond cream. Such a small world. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Rum simple syrup and toasted almond cream both quick and easy to assemble are all you need to transform stale homemade or store-bought croissants into deliciously sweet and fragrant pastries. Without testing those substitutions it is difficult to say if they would work or not, if you are comfortable using them and cant eat eggs, its definitely worth a try! Gorgeous croissants! Wanting to make these again today but my Croissants are about 3 days old but have been covered. , Hey Natasha, Whisk until it's all mixed thoroughly, turn back onto low heat, and stir for 3-4 minutes or until smooth. Thank you so much for sharing some tips and suggestions. She served them with breakfast alongside a hot latte. One friend of mine even used Nutella, which was a whole other level of deliciousness. Ive used the recipe 3 times now! Have you or has anyone added almond extract? , Those are soooo good. I would like to add the powder sugar and almonds to the top of it. (Use most of it or all, if the croissants are very stale.) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-8 hours (or overnight). Arrange the croissants on a baking dish, cut side up. As recommended in the recipe, the croissants were given a quick dip in the syrup, but were still soggy darn! BUT I totally forgot all the butter ( was softening in microwave). Im so happy you enjoyed this recipe, Violeta!! I had this in mind all week, looked for a recipe, yours pop out, did them Love themmmmmmm, easy recipe, wonderfull results. Also, and I know Im being nit-picky here, but your recipe was complete and had no glaring errors in grammar and spelling like so many I have looked at. In which case, I could probably cut the syrup recipe in half as I still had a lot of syrup leftover. The Kahlua liquor added a subtle coffee flavor that added to the overall perfection-thank you! Have you tried with vanilla? My favorite thing to serve guests for breakfast has to be homemade panini sandwiches. Let me know how it goes! Place the ground almonds, butter, sugar. FREE BONUS: 5 Secrets to Be a Better Cook! Normally the cream is not overly sweet and is definitely balanced by the rum syrup. Get the Recipe: Choux Pastry Eiffel Tower More from: Sweet Recipes Next Up Feast Your Eyes on Sugar Showdown Season 2's First-Round Treats 30 Photos We Recommend Chinese Desserts 2 Videos Then I just slid the toothpicks out after they had cooled. And they werent overly sweet either, just right. I have given thought to putting filling into a container, freezing it and cutting thin little blocks and assembling them just before baking to give it a chance to stay more solid. Today. I have dark rum on hand. Stay safe and healthy. Get out a rimmed baking sheet (large enough to hold all 6 croissants) and set it aside. Definitely wat to make this ASAP! Ill be making these in the morning for a nice treat since we cant go anywhere. Hubby said he now didnt want to have the ones from French Bakery anymore (and he is picky! Thank you!!! Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat (VIDEO), Almond Croissants Recipe (French Bakery Style), 8 (one-day-old) medium/large croissants, left at room temp uncovered overnight, Powdered (Confectioners) sugar for dusting, 4 Tbsprum(optional, but highly recommended. Cool on a wire rack. Natasha, You are very welcome, Andrew. 13. Thank you so much for your wonderful review! My parents loved them a lot since theyre not into very sweet desserts! Im planning on attempting this tomorrow morning. Its like saying pepperoni pizza recipe and they saying, first go to a restaurant and buy a pizza. They even sell day old croissants. The only thing I should say is, dont let the butter get too warm before you put it in the mixer or else it will become kind of liquidy. :-)). 1 hour 30 minutes, plus proofing and cooling, 45 minutes, plus at least 6 hours cooling, 1 hour 20 minutes, plus proofing and cooling, 2 1/2 hours plus overnight soak, time to cool and time to set, 1 hour 15 minutes, plus at least 3 hours resting, 1 hour 15 minutes, plus several hours cooling, 1 hour 45 minutes, plus 6 to 26 hours resting and proofing, 2 hours, plus 6 to 26 hours resting and proofing. I was thinking of spreading it on toast, but it contains eggs, so Im not sure what to use it for. Put to one side. You will have 12 medium-sized croissants. Thanks Natasha! Any more French bakery ideas will be welcome:-) So glad I came across this recipe. Hello! They disappeared immediately! Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape it into a ball. Im not sure how to fix that without proportionally adding a little more of the other ingredients. Youre cooking gourmet treats before I was! Ingredients 625 g strong bread flour 12 g salt 75 g sugar 20 g dried yeast water, for mixing 500 g butter, chilled 1 egg, beaten Place the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large mixing bowl. Make the filling: Combine the sugar, almond meal, vanilla, butter, and egg in a food processor or blender, and blend until creamy. I have a roll of almond paste. Hi Jo, Ive never tried freezing them so I cant make a recommendation. Thank you! Im so happy you discovered this recipe! Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Ive lost count of how many recipes of yours i tried and each is better than the last. 1. Made these for breakfast. Pulse until the almonds break down to medium crumbs. 2014/08/30 - Almond croissant from Paul Hollywood's croissant recipe. Transfer to a wire rack and cool to room temperature or just warm. If you leave the butter at room temp overnight, making the filling is a pretty quick process. This has happened to me and my Aunt before, so the next time I made it, I just used a pastry brush to just slightly wet the croissants. Then I just take them out, cook them and theyre amazing. Hi Maya Thank you so much for sharing that! I love paul hollywood and great british bake off/baking show. Homemade biscuits with cranberries: go get a biscuit from the store, cut it open, and put cranberries inside. I love them best the day they are made but you could cover and store them at room temperature overnight. Jan 22, 2018 - These buttery and flaky almond croissants are made from scratch, including the almond paste inside each pastry. I personally disagree, as it all comes down to timing and temperatures. Thank you Natasha. Wow, these are incredible!!!! Hi Emily, a few of my readers mentioned using Amaretto in place of rum! Take a standing mixture, add in all the ingredients and whisk in to form a creamy texture. She also makes this really shiny glaze that she puts on top of the pastries but I dont. Do a quick google search of how to make almond flour its very simple to do. these look amazing! Add ground almonds, eggs and brandy and blend well. Saw these and they look wonderful. Prepare a frangipane (almond filling). And thank you, but I simply found the recipe and have to give credit to Chocolate & Zucchini blog Arent they better than from the bakeries? I found your recipe and tried it last night. I honestly have no self control when I see them. I made these this morning and they turned out fabulous!! They came out Perfect ! Fold the bottom half of the dough up. Top with almond slivers, drizzling with honey to help them stick. Serve warm or at room temperature. Roll out the sweet pastry on a lightly floured work surface. Every now and then Ill thrown in a typo, but I definitely proof read Anyway, youre awesome and Im glad you enjoyed the recipe! I gave this recipe to Katya I use melted butter and blend the ingredients together, much easier to spread . Chill it again for another hour. First, add your flour to a mixing bowl (with a dough hook attachment). I wanna try this recipe but am unsure if I should use store bought croissants or try to make them from scratch? Measure 300ml cold water into a jug, add the yeast and stir. If using almond meal or almond flour: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup almond meal and 1/8 tsp salt. . How to prepare perfect almond croissant recipe paul hollywood, Paul hollywood's fruit rolls can be made ahead then heated up before adding a glossy glaze and citrus icing. Dont sprinkle them with powdered sugar until ready to serve. They should be golden brown; cool them on a wire rack. Now, this is not Paul Hollywoods Croissant recipe its my own adapted recipe! Hi Karen, Ive never tried freezing them so I cant make a recommendation. Love these Bravo Natasha! Thank you for sharing that with us! After spending a month in France, I have been craving these. The filling was fine to spread (the butter didnt harden the spread at all) and the syrup was ok in the fridge (of course you can leave it at room temp anyways). Ill have to give that a try. Does that mean i used too much sytrup? The danishes turned out so highly addictive that I just cant stop eating it!!! Tanya, thank you for the nice review. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water for 5 minutes. Thank you for the awesome feedback! i wanted to buy some today and make them. vanilla in the cream. I had 8 croissants and dipped each side once (inside and out), so maybe I could have added a little more? Using a wooden spoon, slowly mix in a little water until the mixture forms into a pliable dough. Can I make the filling and use half on 4 croissants and then the other half the next day on 4 more croissants? Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! Bake on the center rack for 15 to 18 minutes or until the cream is golden. First things first, we need to prepare. Now get baking! Just brush the croissants with the syrup and dont dip them so they wont get soggy. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Take off the heat. Dip each croissant into syrup, coating it well without making it soggy. Hello Annah, I have this Almond Croissant Recipe. Love doing DIY and renovating my house. Good to. In the large bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl) fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the remaining sugar, salt, melted butter, milk and the yeast mixture and mix on medium speed until combined. STARBUCKS BUTTER CROISSANT RECIPES. 7. Directions: In a food processor, finely grind the almonds with the sugar and salt until the mixture is powdery. Cannot wait to try these! If you have any leftover filling, it makes GREAT (but flat) cookies. What a great recipe! 2. Then come home and put pepperoni on it. When you are ready to shape the croissants, line 2 or 3 baking trays with baking parchment or silicone paper. Fold the top, exposed section of dough, cutting off the exposed butter without cutting the dough. Rinsing your hands in cold water before folding will help prevent the butter from melting too quickly, and thats all you really need to know. You cant start a recipe for croissants with day old croissants. Spread the remaining almond mixture over the tops of the croissants and scatter with the sliced almonds. Stir in the vanilla and almond flavorings. Pinterest. Hi Natasha, they were soft after dipping in the sugar syrup. These are soooo good! 1. It should slightly rise in this time. Would you be able to use freshly baked croissants for this recipe? , These are amazing, my whole family loved them. Mine were the big ones from Costco. I suggest arranging them on a wire rack and letting them sit uncovered at room temperature as long as you can to dry them out a little before using. The amount of syrup might feel excessive, but its needed to replace the moisture lost in the croissants as they become stale, so be generous when soaking them. Want to make them for breakfast for my husband and I x. I havent tried that, just make sure to taste the syrup before using it to make sure its not overpowering. Throw in your cornflakes or Rice Crispies and stir until all of them are thoroughly covered. Just add coffee and a newspaper for the perfect breakfast. There arent any notes yet. Cant wait to make them myself! Repeat this stage twice more, putting the dough back into the fridge for an hour between turns. Croissants are ubiquitous these days and they can be very disappointing. Im glad you enjoyed it, Judy. I hope youll love all the recipes that you will try! And all the measurements were so accurate that I had nothing leftover (no extra syrup, no extra filling)! Im happy to know that you and your family love this recipe. From classic cakes like Victoria Sandwich and Chocolate Fudge . Thank you for sharing that with us. 8 (one-day-old) medium/large croissants, left at room temp uncovered overnight Finally add the eggs 1 at a time and mix on med/high speed until the whole mixture is creamy and fluffy with a frosting-like consistency. 1 teaspoon almond extract 1/3 cup sliced almonds powdered sugar for sprinkling almond paste or pastry cream for filling if desired Instructions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Will definitely make again! Almond Croissant Recipe Paul Hollywood By Admin December 02, 2021 Just add coffee and a newspaper for the perfect breakfast almond croissant recipe paul hollywood. Repeat the process, rolling it out to the same dimensions. obviously i have to use vanilla. Hi Lucie, did you use any substitutions? You can use 1 tsp Vanilla extract instead) I hope that helps. These are now my favorite things for breakfast now. Pinterest. Theyre not technically difficult to make, but your temperatures and speed will make a major difference in the quality that you get out of this recipe. How can I change the recipe from almond to a chocolate croissant? You can absolutely make the syrup in advance and leave it at room temp and you can pre-slice the croissants. I bought fresh croissants and put them in the oven at 170 for 13 minutes this made them not as soft then I followed the rest of the recipe and it turned it great! Just to update you absolutely loved these! Add the water and mix with your hand for around 8-10 minutes, the dough should be stiff. READ NEXT: Get your chocolate Cracknell recipe. Everybody loved them. Once you have cut the first triangle, you can use it as a template for the rest. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER! BTW added almond extract and love it. Thanks for the warning Marina, I do like Nutella :). I make heaps of these and wrap them in parchment paper, cling wrap and into a zip lock bag. These are great! You can use 1 tsp Vanilla extract instead). Its also important to keep everything cool as you work, including your hands. Refrigerate the filling, but you can even leave the syrup at room temp overnight. Bring to a simmer for a minute and stir until the sugar dissolves then remove from heat and let cool to room temp. Hi Michelle, I do dip all sides of the croissant but just a single dip in and out or it can get soggy. thanks for the recipe! Im trying to use up several tubes of the 7 oz Odense almond paste. Unless you have other recommendations! I appreciate that level of accuracy. Hi Donna! Repeat the chilling and rolling process twice more, chilling between turns yes, this takes a long time. Thank you soo much for sharing it with us! I asked her and she said this is how they do them. self-raising flour 75g plain flour 175g mixed ground spice 1 tsp To finish and decorate apricot jam 3 tbsp, sieved and warmed icing sugar to dust almond paste 675g royal icing 1 recipe. Here you'll find delicious, trusted recipes with easy step-by-step photos and videos. Cover your sheets and croissants with a clean plastic bag and allow them to rise at room temperature (18-24 C) until at least doubled in size, roughly 2 hours. The dough should be fairly stiff. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Thanks for sharing . Thanks for the recipes. Thanks Natasha! So I wanted to try these and see if I could have them at home and oh my gosh these were just like the bakery! These are amazing! Fortunately, i was able to hack the sandwich before it sold out just a couple weeks after its debut (get the recipe here), but that recipe includes just plain mayonnaise.recently i had the chance to hack the secret spicy mayonnaise, and i'm glad i did. My husband thought i was crazy even asking this question and neither one of us noticed that the recipe called for 8 one day old croissants. It should smell bread-like. Im so glad you enjoy the recipes. Put the butter on the dough so that it covers the bottom two-thirds of the dough. A warm, crunchy croissant with some nice coffee is about as good as breakfast can get. pls i mean regular croissants not almond croissants. Work with each croissant one by one: dip it into the syrup, coating both sides and the ends well. If you like, while still warm, you can add 30g (2 tablespoons) of your favourite liqueur. Hope this helps. But this is a terrible cook book. I am glad you posted this awesome-looking recipe, giving me an idea for my coming up breakfast for my guests. Im happy to hear you enjoy the recipe Ursula . They are totally amazing and theres nothing like a warm one out of the oven! Sprinkle with sliced almonds. If Im have hazelnut meal, can i use this for the almond flourmeal instead? Also, my aunt is a pastry chef who studied in France. Spread about 2 Tbsp of almond filling on the bottom half of each croissant. Are they breakfast style with eggs, bacon, ? 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 3 oz unsalted butter cup powder sugar 1 large egg 1 teaspoon almond extract Topping 1 cup sliced almond Powder sugar Instructions Allow butter to soften at room temperature. where do you buy your croissants? Youre so welcome. Whether youre new to baking or a veteran, mise en place is the most important thing you can do to make quality food. Lightly whisk your egg, adding a pinch (~2 grams) salt. One of my favorites breakfast when I like to spoil myselfOh my,dont mind having one right now,lol.I like to serve eggs benedict,french toast,and/or stuffed savory or sweet crepes.btw,I love serving guests ,then I have a good excuse to make all those calorific yummies! Roll into a rectangle, about 60 x 20cm, as before. I have tried three recipes, the croissants, the na'an, . (We used our trusty Kenwood) I added about 1/2 1 tsp of almond extract and it was the best! So does that mean only use 1tsp of vanilla or 4 tsp of vanilla? Thanks! Steps: In a small bowl, beat butter and flour until combined; spread into a 12x6-in. Bakeries use day old croissants to make them as well. Almond Croissant Ingredients and Recipe Source To make almond croissants, you'll need: 1 medium egg 170 grams unsalted butter 240 grams almond flour 1 tsp cornstarch .5 tsp amond extract 170 grams powdered sugar Almond slivers for topping Combine all ingredients and mix until it forms a paste. Im so inspired reading your review. Makes 12 Prep 16-17 hours, including overnight chilling Bake 15 - 20 minutes - 500g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting - 10g salt, plus a pinch for the eggwash - 80g caster sugar - 10g instant yeast - 300ml cool water - 300g chilled unsalted butter, preferably a good-quality Normandy butter They would be great for your next Sunday morning breakfast :). So simple to make and yet the results are awesome! When we returned to the US, we werent able to find a bakery that made Parisian style croissants. Roll the dough starting from the wide section towards the tip. Ive made them 4 times over the last 6 weeks. Mix in the butter, and add the eggs one at a time, processing until the mixture is smooth and creamy. I want to try these. That makes our first subsection the most important by far, so pay attention to and honour the mise en place. But one of our readers shared this in the comments Yep! For a traditional crescent shape, turn the ends in towards each other slightly. We are doing a LOT of new recipes. All of your recipes are so awesome, and easy to follow! For the syrup can you use Amaretto instead? 3 Tbspsliced almonds I was disappointed to see that I had to buy the croissants. The crucial thing is neatness when adding the rolled out butter. Thanks. Make a well in the flour and pour in the liquid. Top with the top half of the croissant. 04.05.2014 - It's National Croissant Day, so here is Bake Off king Paul Hollywood's delicious recipe. This one is a definite keeper!! Dust with flour, put into a clean plastic bag and chill in the fridge for an hour. Paul teamed up with Stohrer's head baker, Jeffrey Cagnes, in Paris to make a giant edible Eiffel Tower made of fresh eclairs and chocolate fondant icing. Im so happy to hear that! Paul Hollywood croissants are light, flaky, and absolutely delicious. Can these be frozen after being baked? Thanks for the recipe! And if i had no choice but to buy fresh crossiants and need to make them before they r about day old does the pre baking them in the oven method work well r are there other options?? 1/4 teaspoon almond flavor. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Where did you buy rum from? Set the mixture aside. Work with each croissant one by one: dip it into the syrup, coating both sides and the ends well. And then when they were cooling after they baked. Professional baker Paul Hollywood became a household name after appearing as a judge on BBC Two series The Great British Bake Off, alongside home cook Mary Berry. Fill the croissants: Lay the bottom halves of the croissants on the baking sheet. or do they have to be 8 days old? Thank you so much! I can buy croissants any time, but always prefer to make things myself. Ive made these several time and they are always a big hit. I thought about melting and drizzling it on top but was running out of time, so maybe next time. Thank you for the wonderful review! I took a risk and put some dark chocolate morsels inside a few of them and it worked out really well (for us at least). It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the worlds best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. It was moister than almond flour for sure and grittier but I have to say that after baking you could not tell! Hi Sarah, most almond flours have the peels removed or it will change the consistency and color of your almond flour. Ive actually made both the night before and it turned out perfectly fine. This is buying something from the store and putting stuff on it. Youre welcome! Thank you so much for this easy to make, inexpensive and great tasting almond croissants recipe! Maybe a bit sweet, but very good none the less. Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape it into a ball. Add the almond extract and rose water and pulse to combine. Grease an 18 cm loose-bottomed round cake tin and line it with baking paper. Hi Dottie, they should be perfectly fine to use once defrosted. Sift the flour, baking powder, and spices into a large bowl. Im glad the coffee liqueur worked well too! Read Next: Grab this old school caramel cake recipe. Finally, I think I added too much almond cream (it melted out onto the parchment in some cases!) Its a keeper! Just dip it once on each side. I felt guilty because I didnt know what to do with the excess. If you make these night/day before, and want to serve them warm/hot, how would you recommend reheating? Made these before and they are amazing. They also happen to make a great base for an almond croissant or pain au chocolat. Just add coffee and a newspaper for the perfect breakfast. Way to go! Put the flour into a bowl of a mixer fitted with a dough hook. Hi Inna, I havent tried brandy but I think it might work well. Paul hollywood's recipes indicate that croissant pastry uses sugar. They dont bake fresh croissants to make almond croissants. Will make it again. Pretty amazing. Wow! I have some croissants so you just gave me an idea what to make tomorrow . However it was quite easy and simple. While were making the signature Paul Hollywood croissant recipe today, Ive got a couple of twists to make them that much more delicious saved just for you. Add the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Im so glad you enjoyed that! 4 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature 1/4 cup coffee, at room temperature 1 egg yolk 1 heaping teaspoon all-purpose flour Pinch of salt To Build: 6 store-bought croissants One 3-ounce. what could i have done wrong? Explore. 11. Replace the top, smear another half a tablespoon on . Finally add the eggs 1 at a time and mix on med/high speed until the whole mixture is creamy and fluffy. Do you have a recipe that uses prepared almond paste to make the almond cream? . Make the almond cream by whipping the butter, sugar, almond flour, eggs & almond extract until fluffy. Do the croissants have to be 1 day old? Please let me know how they turn out! Thank you for sharing the recipe. Shelley, thank you so much for your sweet words. Im glad you enjoy the recipe! Thank you for the recipe! I used rum instead of vanilla and everyone loved the flavor. Best croissants ever and I love that they only take 30 minutes to make. Place the top halves on and spread about 1 Tbsp of almond filling over the top. So helpful, we appreciate it. Once youve got this recipe down pat, youll have a hard time not making it for everyone, all the time trust me, theyre that good. When I re-assembled I kind of just placed the tops on and applied the cream and almonds but they fell apart a little when handling after baking, so I think I could have smushed them together better. Thank you. Place 1 small square of chocolate on each croissant before completing step 7 (just as above) and fold/chill/bake as usual. Eat warm. If so how would you do this? Dreamy Home is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Paul Hollywood Croissants, Almond & Chocolate. When I was looking for recipes to make these I came across an article..almond croissants were originated because french bakers needed to dress up old pasteries..and this the well beloved almond croissant.
Land For Sale Hamilton County, Tn, Yale Rugby Roster, Fivem Ready Police Helicopter, How Old Is Daniel Camp From Steel Magnolias, Articles A