2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Dodge Sprinter Price Under $15,000 Used Dodge Sprinter for sale under $15,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Dunning Motor Sales (180 mi away) Back-up camera . portland for sale "camper van" - craigslist . Get it now before it's gone! Took 2 weeks for me to get my van back. I usually only go to car-brand dealerships, but Im definitely going back here. Just arrived is this advanced, NO-ACCIDENT, NONSMOKER 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van with TURBO DIESEL POWER! For sale is 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 144 V6 diesel High Roof Passenger Van , 54 K mi, under bumper to bumper warranty ( 5 yrs or 100K mi) - asking $62K or best offer. review, By Dean from Badgerland from Union Grove, WI, 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 High Roof review, 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 High Roof review, 2006 Dodge Sprinter 158 WB Super High Roof Cargo review, 2003 Dodge Sprinter 2500 High Roof review. Prices for a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van currently range from $11,485 to $255,799, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 441,613. $5,191 Below Market. Edmunds found 16 Great and 1 Good deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. VIN: WDZPE8DDXGP206293 Stock: 38977 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, Located in Woodland, CA / 1,333 miles away from Rutland, ND, 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel, NAVIGAITON, 170" Wheelbase, Cargo Van, VIN: W1Y4ECHY9MT070479 Stock: 20943 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Sykesville, MD / 1,129 miles away from Rutland, ND. Save VIEWED CONTACTED . TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. There's a big, Whoosh Du Du Du noise, from the engine. I will buy another !!! When you're in business for the long haul, it makes sense to protect your investment. When you can buy slightly above wholesale every day? Also parts will cost more but they will outlast any other van if properly maintained. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Very flexible regarding a test drive and really looking for a solution to make a deal. Used Vans under $15000 For Sale. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Van / Minivan; Wagon; New Mercedes . Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter will be. They got me just the right payment for my budget. - - Calvin in Waukegan did a great job prepping my Honda Accord V6 and making me feel good/relaxed about the purchase. Here are the top Passenger Cargo Van listings for sale under $15,000. See one you like? If you are looking for a stress free car buying experience go see DJ at Midway Dodge, long story short if your a business owner and looking to beef up your company with an ideal company vehicle especially a cargo van THIS IS THE VAN FOR YOU i am the owner of a security company for 12 years now i have had many cargo vans FORD CHEVY DODGE but nothing beats the style of a ford econoline but i have had quite a few of those over the years on 03 / 09 / 2020 i talked to a buddy of mine who owns a used car dealership and asked if he had had any ford transit connects on the lot and ofcourse he did but i didn't want new i wanted specifically USED and i found 3 that were 2010 fully restored fully detailed with a few nice customized touches but as i said long story short BUSINESS OWNER + FORD TRANSIT CONNECT = PERFECT COMBO happy hunting to all. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, GREAT VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter starts at $43,500. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. We value your privacy. It isn't comfortable. Prices for a used Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van currently range from $13,831 to $73,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 3,626 to 285,180. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter near you, starting at $46,595. Obviously it's a van there's a ton of space we fit a lot of people in it and the 2.4 4banger is enough for highway driving for a front wheel drive based vehicle it's fairly easy to work on. CLEAN CARFAX ! These vans aren't your typical minivan - they are larger in size and have extra features and amenities. DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM OMAHA ON GOOD FAITH THAT THIS WAS THE VEHICLE I'D BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR A COUPLE YEARS. I was handed off to a random salesman who took me out to the car. Discover our range of vans online now and find your nearest branch to learn more about any of our vans. Alabama (1) Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van models offer automatic and manual transmissions. EVERYTHING WAS JUST AS DESCRIBED, IF NOT BETTER. . Thank you for the great service especially Money Carlos, PROS = 100% CONS = 0% if your looking for a cargo van for your company / business this is the pick of the litter this is one cargo van that is a true honest '' workaholic '' it's will be ready to go whenever you are and whenever duty calls 24/7 365 i own my own security company this cargo van makes transportation of supplies and employees a total breeze i own the passenger edition so it fits 5 total and there is still tons of space for bags and boxes of documents inside with some snow tires on in the winter NO PROBLEM at all but honest truth NEED A CARGO VAN ? Mileage 118,216 miles below avg. Listed 33 days ago, 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo - 118,590 mi, Philadelphia, PA . Listed 8 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 42,146 mi, Bentonville, AR Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. It fits a queen 4inch foam mattress and I tuck necessities by wheelwalls. Great dealer. TrueCar has 52 used Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van models for sale nationwide, including a Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 170" and a Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van RWD 2500 170". I ordered my Bronco was ordered and he kept me up to date on all changes. Under $40,000 . CommercialTruckTrader has thousands of each style for sale across a wide range of manufacturers include Ford, Ram, Chevrolet, and Mercedes-Benz. It broke down one week after owning it. Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 1,316 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $500,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 1500 144 Roof RWD (6) 1500 144 RWD (2) 1500 144 Standard Roof RWD (9) Dynamic Motors is the place to go! ${award} ${year}, 2004 Dodge Sprinter HIGH CEILING 140 W.B. What is the average price for Used Vans Under $20,000? My wife and I live in Texas. I recently purchased my second car from Your choice Posen in the last 16 months. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Ford Transit Cargo for Sale Under $15,000, Nissan NV Passenger for Sale Under $15,000, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Under $15,000, 121 cars for sale found, starting at $16,899, Average price for Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Under $15,000: $34,778. They price was good too. No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, 2 Accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Sykesville MD for sale, Used Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon 2012, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Evansville, IN, Used Mercedes-Benz AMG GT in Wilmington, DE, Used Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class in Burlington, VT, Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class in New Germany, MN, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Akron, OH, Used Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV in Spartanburg, SC, Used Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class in Woodbridge, VA, Used Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class in Pompano Beach, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class in Tuscaloosa, AL For Sale, Used Volkswagen Passat 2010 in Tacoma, WA, Used Hyundai Equus 2015 in Fort Collins, CO, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, Best Cadillac XT5 Lease Deals in Clearwater, FL, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Carbondale, PA, Best Cadillac XT6 Lease Deals in Syracuse, NY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Listed 92 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 39,919 mi, Houston, TX This is the only place we shop. Class B motorhomes are typically referred to as camper vans and are vehicles that are built on a standard full-sized van chassis. Just needs to . interior is wide and open good for moving. unreal. That brought the price to $25,381 which was about the same asking price as many similar cars being advertised. 2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 170 WB For $17,900. Everyone at Gold Mill was great. cars under 15000 list price $49,999 80,506 miles American Fork, UT White exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN WDZPE8CCXF5953959 See more photos 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van 2500 High Roof V6 144" RWD Great Price I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a used car. saving. Browse Cargo Vans used in Lithia Springs, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $90,000. Why pay Retail!! Email Address. Took 2 weeks for me to get my van back. Used Minivans and Vans for Sale on carmax.com. People who searched Used Ford Transit Cargo for Sale Under $20,000 also searched: Similar Models. First Name. Had my car Already detailed for me and the paperwork waiting on my arrival, perfect for delivery, construction, freeway and off road work. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van does not have third row seating on any of its used models. Ultimate Motorsport Presents 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 HIGH ROOF DIESEL CARGO Van COMMERICAL FINANCING AVAILABLE BLIND SPOT MONITOR ! There are currently 78 cargo vans for sale by owners and dealers under $8000 starting at only $1300. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration PRE VIN: WD4PF0CD2KP094555 Stock: 094555 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Orchard Park, NY / 950 miles away from Rutland, ND. but, then in 2005, I started seeing some. Cargo Van For Sale in South Carolina. Love the Sprinter. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, That can be a problem. Class B Motorhomes For Sale in Indiana - Browse 162 Class B Motorhomes Near You available on RV Trader. Will be back to buy another. When I look for a vehicle in the future I'll definitely be calling them! Anti-lock brakes will help you stop in an emergency. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Listed 90 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 59,139 mi, Norco, CA I retired but still have the e250 it has 449,xxx miles on it and still runs and drives great! After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. View photos, features and more. got it on line for $140.00 with free shipping ! The 729 for sale on CarGurus range from $44,307 to $104,142 in price. Sprinter is great. I THANK ALBERT AND ALL AT CHICAGO CARSUS, ESPECIALLY THE DETAILER (IT WAS SPOTLESS), FOR THE EASE OF PURCHASE. All rights reserved | One of the most reliable vehicles I've ever known, but at a much higher cost than anything I've ever owned as it is a used commercial vehicle originally with very low miles that transferred to higher parts/labor costs for German product that wore out later; as this vehicle has had different dealers who all want to make a buck on it's fame with little part/service support from anyone I've dealt w/over the past 5 years including FREIGHTLINER, DODGE/MERCEDES-BENZ or whomever ; they all blame the overseas mfg. SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIERE SUPERCAR WHOLESALE BUYING CLUB.2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Cargo 170 WB Arctic WhiteBACKUP CAMERA, KEYLESS ENTRY, PUSH B VIN: W1Y40CHY3MT057631 Stock: TP6829 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Modesto, CA / 1,332 miles away from Rutland, ND.