Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? We bought in PebbleCreek in Dec. 1998 and moved into the community in 1999. We are going to buy here! Example: Frequently Asked Questions about Robson . Employees also rated Robson Communities 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities. For me, it's not strange at all. Sales team is well knowledges. Both requests were denied. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint? This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months. The food is excellent, and the dining area is super-nice, but you have to buy your own food. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Language. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Robson Ranch Texas is really nice and great. A career change would make sense now, but I'd like to know if RE is the suitable alternative. She was contacted by her sales associate who told her that the builder; Robson's decision from corporate was to do nothing however the construction department at Pebble Creek felt compelled to make some repairs based on the obvious poor condition of the cabinetry. PebbleCreek development, named after the famous Pebble Beach golf club in Carmel, California, is an active Robson adult community located in Goodyear, Arizona, between the White Tank Mountains, Estrella Mountain Park, and Phoenix. By signing up you will be the first to know about new exciting offers and communities coming to Robson Resort Communities! I will rally as many dissatisfied homeowners as I can and seek a possible class-action suit. No one likes to get caught up in a situation like yours but I believe 95% of our neighbors are pleased. SUCH MONIES WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO SELLER AND MAY BE USED BY SELLER. Need to correct or add any information to your profile? From new model homes and floorplans to new amenities, there is never a shortage of exciting news about 55+ living at the Robson Resort Communities. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. $34,000 Last Sold Price. *IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the Robson Ranch - Arizona Overview. To my amazement she did not even receive the courtesy of an acknowledgement or response to her letter. I asked again if there was someone else I could speak with and never got a response. PeopleClaim. Homebuilding Controller at Robson Communities Greater Phoenix Area. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. . She again contacted her sales associate; Mark Virden, and told him the cabinets had not been repaired to an acceptable standard. What has made you stay where you are till this day? Read our client testimonials. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. During the walk-through she found the cabinets to be in appalling condition with large holes all the way through the cabinet doors. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? We pay $468.00 a month HOA fees and nothing gets taken care of. investment of $62,000 would be retained by Robson. Either Mr. De Witt is completely unaware of what is going on (highly unlikely) or just does not care, which is evident by his statement in his letter to my daughter regarding her complaint. Ft. 18692 Prest St, Detroit, MI 48235. 7. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. SOLD MAR 10, 2022. See whats new and planned for the future. PeopleClaim is not She was patient with all our questions and helped . All of their claims have been documented by detailed records, pictures and correspondence and any assistance, advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! To: One of the best Home Builder, Construction business at 9532 E Riggs Rd, Sun Lakes AZ, 85248 United States. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. An icon . Tennis and championship golf courses are in each Robson community. In December of 2005 both my husband and I and our daughter each purchased a home in Pebble Creek. The cabinet maker said that it was obvious that the cabinets were constructed of scrap and did not meet the minimum standards for either select or standard grade cherry wood. Robson Ranch customer service said it would be unacceptable if water was standing over 48 hours and would do nothing to rectify the problem. Robson Communities, Robson Reviews. Date: 05/29/2007 1. 16459 W Indian School Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395 United States, How to Ask Customers for Reviews and Grow Your Business, Sending Review Requests: A Guide for Dental Offices, This profile is powered by Birdeye. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robson-communities-at-saddlebrooke-ranch/nationwide/robson-communities-at-saddlebrooke-ranch-saddlebrooke-saddlebrooke-ranch-quail-creek-p-1325440. 8 reviews of Robson Ranch a Robson Resort Community "They seem to do a wonderful job in the management of this community and I have no problems with any of the practices in the community. There are probably 10 different homes you can go into. Watch our Community Overview video to discover what makes PebbleCreek ideal for active adult living in Arizona. 3.0 Job Security & Advancement. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robson-homes-pebble-creek-goodyear-az/chandler-arizona-85248/robson-homes-pebble-creek-goodyear-az-robson-does-shoddy-work-and-then-steals-62000-251487. Has your experience with this business or person been good? Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Robson Communities is right for you. The Livingston boss has transformed his side from relegation contenders into . Showing all 28 reviews. Retire in the North Tucson area at SaddleBrooke Ranch. With distinct natural beauty, high-end new homes, and impressive amenities, active adults at The Preserve at SaddleBrooke enjoy an unmatched retirement lifestyle. Management encourages drama, usually understaffed, while most staff are amazing too many if them breed the Drama on all shifts. I'm having trouble learning the ropes and don't know where to begin. Robson Communities Reviews by Job Title. Would you like I do not recommend the villas. Superintendent 3 reviews; Cleaner 2 reviews; Front Desk Agent 2 reviews; Maintenance Technician 2 reviews; Accounts Payable Clerk 1 review; Robson Communities Reviews by Location. Is this your business? They have no apartments, just individually owned homes. Learn more now! How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Friendly coworkers, Talkative Regulars, Lots of Events. Im affiliating with KW, but could that potentially hold me back from working in the luxury market in Atlanta vs. working with a boutique brokerage? Your rating and Robson Communities Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. A PeopleClaim letter-rating represents our opinion of a companys reliability based When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. In 1989, Ed Robson's son, Mark Robson, embraced his father's pioneering and innovative spirit and founded Robson Homes, LLC. Each retirement community features luxury new build homes, countless clubs, classes & social opportunities, and an unmatched lifestyle. The best way to resolve a dispute without a lawyer. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. There are no cons to display at this time. Cell phone: (480) 895-4223. Robson Ranch Texas is a master-planned retirement community that offers an amazing way of life for 55 plus active adults. Robson Companies is a group of family-owned companies headquartered in Arizona that provides a vast range of goods and services including, without limitation, development, construction, utilities, mortgage, publishing, residential leasing, and commercial leasing. They have anything you could want. Robson Communities has 800 employees. Not enough observed holidays off. She explained that holes, putty filled knots, termite damage and mismatched stain colored cabinet doors were not acceptable. Customer. It's just kind of an open restaurant. traffic to your site. 9. WeCare subscribers get advance notice when a Nice members nice community good landscape, Maintenance supervisor is a pig general manager sucks she pushes things under rug and sexual discrimination. Robson Communities, Inc. And there's SOLD FEB 9, 2023. Ahwatukee Retirement Village Phoenix, AZ . Homes for Sale. 1,530 Sq. My mom and her brother didn't need that. Who's crazy enough to start this website? He told us that homes at Pebble Creek were being completed in five months once construction began. License: Not Required. Your request has been forwarded to our WeCare department. Shame on me for not taking the hours to read the contract line by line, more so shame on the agent Brad for not disclosing this important contractual information like he did on other parts of the contract, I probably would not have signed, this is stealing in my eyes. users are solely responsible for all content filed in their claims. All business will get complaints. Sort by. Please reach out to jobs@robson.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. PeopleClaim is a new way to resolve disputes online and at a fraction of the cost they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! Too many lifers and clicks at this corporate office. We also strive to make sure that everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow in our team. I find it funny how the post above is so obviously written by a new home sales agent within the pebble creek community! $90,000 Last Sold Price. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. HOA & Golf Info. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robson Homes - Pebble Creek - Goodyear, AZ. For a limited time only, take advantage of special Preferred Guest Stay rates at select Arizona communities! I have worked for a real estate marketing company for 6 months, so I learned a lot about the industry. Complaint History & Business Rating for Robson Communities 25012 S Glenburn Dr, Sun Lakes, Arizona, 85248, United States. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Working at Robson Communities: 28 Reviews Review this company. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Robson Communities. You have to buy a house there from 1,400 square feet to 3,000 square feet, and it's very expensive. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. Things included is below a tract home. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. All. data) is obtained from publicly available sources or from the business itself, and The staff seems fine. Respond, rebut, and resolve complaints. If you have any questions you can get immediate answers from one of our online associates ready to chat right now! We unfortunately had to cancel our contract because our grandson has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy and is not progressing as well as they thought he would. A copy of the complaint is also attached for your reference. Initially, Edward Robson worked for retirement community mogul Del Webb and sold mobile home lots. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. using leverage to force a homeowner into loosing a deposit or doing something against their own best interest is nothing short of a crime (disgusting). What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Information about this business (excluding PeopleClaim Ratings and complaint resolution Live the Sun Lakes Active Adult Golf Lifestyle. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. The managers are very very nice and understanding here. The following information details how an Arizona Builder took my daughter's hard earned life savings of over $62,000 unfairly and unjustly. on, among other factors, their response to complaints filed by PeopleClaim users. Competitive pay, good benefits, a great group of people overall. All rights reserved. The area around community is expanding and more retail is expected soon. No unresolved complaints againt "For Jim, it's great. BBB is here to help. 2 customer reviews of Robson Communities. They have a woodworking shop, they have this very nice restaurant, and they have dozens of clubs that are already formed for various interests. For a limited time only, you can receive a combined total from up to $20,000 to $90,000 on select Move-In Ready Homes OR save from up to $20,000 to $50,000 on select homesites at a Robson Resort Community. and filing a lis pendens. According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Robson Communities employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Large scale corporate environments are inherently more stable than small businesses. Today the 87-year-old builder . Supportive management We have spoke with many, many people who live in PebbleCreek and have nothing but positive remarks. They were very helpful to us and they answered all of our questions. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Robson Homes is involved in the development, construction, marketing, and selling of infill housing projects including single-family homes, condominiums, multi-family apartment buildings, historic restoration, and mixed-use . He responded by stating that he thought the house was beautiful and asked that if the SOLD FEB 17, 2023. Her cabinet choice was knotty cherry. Robson is a small corporation that has some of the benefits of both. For a limited time only, you can receive a combined total from up to $20,000 to $90,000 on select Move-In Ready Homes OR save from up to $20,000 to $50,000 on select homesites at a Robson Resort Community. Find claim histories and Reliability Ratings. Grow your business. Recommend. Years in Business: 46. Business Started: 5/1/1976. FREE, Sign Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. help resolving a dispute against Buying a home is the biggest investment most people will ever make, but not all real estate agents are equal. My daughter's home had many upgrades including cabinet upgrades of $20,220. Contact a New Home Consultant for details. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. She explained that she had spent over $20,000 on cabinets upgrades alone, and that was above the dollar amount originally allotted for cabinets by the You can see other complaints if you GOOGLE Robson My daughter is contacting the following entities and taking the following Is there anything He struck out on his own and opened Sun Lakes, his first development, in the Chandler, Ariz., area in 1972. more. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? During one of my daughter's visits/inspections of her home during construction, sometime between late December of 2006 and early January of 2007 she found that the cabinetry had been installed. Grow your business. As you mentioned, our working culture is designed to make Robson an environment where everyone can perform their best. For five decades, active adults who know exactly what they want in life have found a place to enjoy it at a Robson Resort Community. Advertisers above have met our The staff is always welcoming and greets us with a smile. . Who's crazy enough to start this website? They have lots and lots of activities. BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. 5% of Robson Communities employees are Black or African American. At this point I am compelled to take whichever means are available and necessary to assist my children in compelling Robson Communities to return their deposit and keep others from becoming victims to this type of unscrupulous builder. BBB is here to help. Several said they were ready to take legal action against Robson. So, if you have questions about any of the Robson Communities in Tucson, AZ - give us a call. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Business Outlook. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robson-communities-at-saddlebrooke-ranch/nationwide/robson-communities-at-saddlebrooke-ranch-saddlebrooke-saddlebrooke-ranch-quail-creek-p-1325440, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement.