Its homemade, wholesome Italian food served by a lovely group of hosts that feel like family. Is Pink Mamma implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Not worth it ! Order a starter: we tried the Burrata di Salvatore. It's all good, just wait in line and they will get to you! Didnt apologise once or even offer to remove the pizza from the billMore. I got here around 20 minutes before opening time around 11.40 am. It was creamy, flavourful and actually an ideal portion size. If you cant guess from this post, Id have to say Pink Mamma is definitely one of the most Instagrammable restaurants in Paris. Four floors of pizza and pasta. Copyright 1996-2023 GAYOT All Rights Reserved GAYOT (pronounced guy-OH) The Guide To The Good Life - All Rights Reserved - Terms of Use - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy. The food - definitely, one of the most delicious pasta I'vehad the chance to eat in an Italian restaurant, the flavors were spot on, and the atmosphere around the restaurant (we were at the balcony at the 2nd floor) adds a very positive layer to the entire experience. RELATED: These Villages In France Are The Most Enchanting The Rooftop Has A Strategic Location Id eat it again in a heartbeat. Im such a sucker for truffle and mushroom, so the La fameuse pte la truffe was perfect for me. Note: If you didnt happen to get a reservation or a seat on the top floor of Pink Mamma, dont despair. Had a great time untill the chef cook ruined it! Surprisingly on this occasion not everyone was all about getting a photo of their food. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Theres a pink bar room a level down, and seats on the ground floor. Wont be surprised to see this place slow down due the recent reviews including this one about how overrated it is.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Ill definitely return.More, It was my partner and mine 5 years anniversary on January 21st. it was hard to cut the slices ourselves and it was very thin and the crust was a bit burnt when we received it. This is really close to the Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur, and Montmartre so you can easily plan a visit to Pink Mamma at the same time as these major tourist attractions. If youre on the top floor, you can see when the staircase is free and then just pop over anytime during your meal to grab photos with no one on the staircase. 2,374 reviews #707 of 14,171 Restaurants in Paris - Italian Mediterranean European. more, Italian, Mediterranean, European, Neapolitan, Campania, Tuscan, Romana, Lazio, Sicilian, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. (2) While the wait staff were friendly, they were not very attentive. Travel safe during COVID-19. Theyre amazing with the meat and match perfectly with the atmosphere of the last floor glass-ceiling. Wood-fired hot ovens throw seared steak smoky aromas at you the nearer to the atrium-like top floor that you ascend. You mentioned here that the restaurant only takes walk-ins on weekends and that you cant make a reservation. I find that hard to believe. We ordered three main dishes and an appetizer. Check the list. 0.1 miles from Pink Mamma. You absolutely have to get there when it opens if you want that top level spot. Pink Mamma. Every single floor has beautiful decor and gave me a bit of an Art Deco vibe. After spotting this dish on their gram it had to be mine. I had high hopes after hearing it was some of the best pasta, seeing the long lines, and viral videos. Guy Fieri rolls out to some great places where the recipes really do come from mama: The St. Louis landmark where a former backup singer for Ike and Tina Turner is dishing up real deal soul food . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The closest metro stations to Pink Mamma are Blanche, Pigalle, and Place de Clichy. We arrived a few minutes after 12pm to find a queue already at the door. With love. We decided to get the bruschetta which had great flavor except for the horrible bread it was on. affordable. Would 10/10 recommend to order this dish. +33 9 83 55 94 52. It just isnt an Italian affair without one. CHOCOLATES: Show your love with luxurious Heart-Shaped Chocolates from Belgian Matre Chocolatier Erik Goossens. Four floors of pizza and pasta. Lovely decoration and atmosphere. And in order to stay in the spirit of the authentic Italian trattorias we love so much, we offer a menu thats as affordable as possible. Los Angeles, CA. Inspiration at its finest. A beef ragu dish and truffle pasta dish were served 'sharing' style. Great atmosphere and the food was delicious. We had a reservation at Pink Mamma's and because we were a bit early, they asked us to take a seat at the cocktail bar downstairs which was amazing. Moving on, we ordered none of these things. We ordered the aroncini (risotto rice balls), truffle pasta, side salad and pizza, and neither were morethan room temperature which was very disappointing, especially after waiting out in the cold until the doors opened at 6:45pm (we had a reservation, but they do NOT open the doors prior to 6:45pm on a Monday evening). Getting a Reservation at Pink Mamma Paris for Today or Tomorrow is Easy. The service was excellent, we were well received, despite the fact that we did not make a reservation (better try to). This was not was what was agreed and we also had vegetarians and vegans in our party, which we had confirmed in advance. A starter was necessary we were sticking around for awhile. Pink Mamma is definitely worth the hype! The pizza was TERRIBLE! Sometimes a restaurant can look really pretty on social media or serve up Instagram worthy looking food but the service is bad and the taste is lacking as its fashion over function. 20bis Rue de Douai, 75009 Paris France +33 9 83 55 94 52 Website Menu. See all restaurants in Paris. Review. We started off with ordering drinks that we had seen with cute cups but got regular glasses (not a big deal). I particularly loved the this is not a strip club doormat as you walk in, haha. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Personally, I had an Aperol Spritz! Did they seriously not have any tables free all day and evening even as a walk in? Pink Mamma serves up an amazing range of homemade Italian dishes that you can order at your table. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. COCKTAILS: Champagne Ros Cocktails. There are two things which really stand out. (Note: He did try to pocket a tenner as tip and we had to specifically ask for our change back we were leaving a tip anyways, but it was super awkward!.) As you make your way up the stairs to the top-floor terrace, youll pass the four floors of Pink Mamma where you can dine. I wouldnt have minded if he then pointed out say, his favourite pasta dish or pizza, but thats where he left it. we got the margarita pizza and in my opinion it wasn't amazing. Closed now : See all hours. The restaurant itself is lovely and I would like to visit again in a smaller ground so I could order from the actual menu, I just think the service could have been better given the circumstances.More, Waited an hour for a table (which was understandable due to popularity), however was then made to share a tiny table of 4 with a couple we didnt know en Book 0 9 h 4 5 Parla.? The mega 800g T-Bone steak and a few cocktails on the side. We only serve fresh, 100% made-in-house food. (Best part of the restaurant) The exact Pink Mamma address is 20bis Rue de Douai, Paris. The skylight floor is by far the loveliest part of the restaurant and honestly doesnt feel like youre dining in Paris at all, especially with the smells and sights of all the incredible Italian food on the menu. A perfectly round ball of burrata cheese with and chopped anchovies, aubergines and a dash of salad. She send the pizza back, mentioning he might add some peppers, which was fine. However, and to redeem itself, the rice balls were excellent - and truffle pasta tasted very nice and was cooked al dente, which was great.More, Whilst this popular social media haunt is charming in looks, the food is average and not the standard we expected. We then received the wrong pizza (3 cheese instead of margherita) & refused to change thisor even add tomato sauce when we asked Anyways, when our mains arrived, I knew I was even more pleased with our choices. (2) While the wait staff were friendly, they were not very attentive. By the way, in this region, it is said that if a steak is thinner than three fingers, its called a carpaccio. Reservations are not possible. Always the same: a bustling queue of eager fans anticipating freshly sourced ingredients imported directly from Italy and waiters as authenticas any you'll find in Rome.The new stuff? Bread texture felt a day or two old, nowhere near fresh. We booked a table for two and had an amazing dinner. The chef cook must've been offended by giving me a pizza so hot, it's not possible to eat. But, when I went in September even if you didnt have a reservation they still let you wait for a table? Will come again next time in Paris!More, Booked this after girlfriend saw on Tiktok and it did not disappoint. You can hear the staff inside pumping themselves up before opening the doors. 2 369 reviews #711 of 14 180 Restaurants in Paris RR - RRR Italian Mediterranean European. As lots of people book Pink Mamma restaurant to take photos and videos for their Instagram feed and TikToks I thought Id give some photography tips. For larger groups, we offer big tables with a set menu. Ill definitely return. 0140360394. see map. 75009 Paris. The wine list is diverse, it can satisfy the needs of all visitors. Address: 20bis Rue de Douai Paris, 75009 Phone: N/A Website: bigmammagroup.com EXPERT TIPS BY: Paige Donner Former Contributor Italian: "This is the most like a nightclub I've ever seen a. How to Visit Glasgow Necropolis Complete 2023 Guide! If numbers are high, you may also be asked to reconfirm your reservation by text on the morning of your booking as I did. Will come again next time in Paris! Location & Hours 20 bis rue de Douai 75009 Paris France Pigalle, 9me Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Its like a more useful version of Tripadvisor because you dont have whiny Carol giving it one star and complaining about her stay. Fill Out Your Tournament of Champions, Season 4 Bracket NOW! Saint-Georges. Read more. I went for a Spritz cocktail and Joe a beer. Here is a complete Pink Mamma Paris review including how to make reservations and what to expect! We ordered the truffle pasta and the pappardelle which came out very late compared to other customers there. was without a doubt one of the best things I've ate in Paris. Seeing Musee de la Vie Romantique asks for time and efforts, so if you feel hungry after, visit this bbq for a tasty meal. Located at 20 bis, rue de Douai, Paris, 75008, FR. Couple of our utensils still had crusted on food from the previous guests! Pink Mammas top floor is a delightful terrace that has a skylight which makes it light, airy, and colourful.