@ParkerFishCooking 346 Dislike 32 Share She screamed for her life on the 360 swing . Recommended Hotel Nearby: Estate Lindholm, 5143 Palm PassageSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 714-7373. Overall, it was a disappointment after the top-notch starter.More, I went into the dinner hoping for the best but it quickly became apparent this was going to be a bad experience. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Point Pleasant Resort, Honeymoon Beach 1 Water IslandSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 777-5288. It took her an hour to get our drinks and we asked for bread and they said they dont have it. Additionally, it comes with humongous shrimps and mussels. Sample their hush puppies and smoked tuna dip. Since 1983, Gourmet Gallery Food Emporium has been delighting residents and visitors with selections of fresh fruits and vegetables, quality meats and cheeses, specialty items and more. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. My husband had the t-bone. Welcome to Greengos Cantina Your Place For Mexican Food Guides, Recipes & Untold Secrets! Tender an delicious with presentation that made the anticipation of digging in that much greater. From wagyu short ribs to butted poached halibut, this meal offers a smorgasbord of exquisite small plates with different flavors. Our Skyride takes visitors to the top of Paradise Point with sweeping views of St. Thomas Harbor. You can also opt to drive up to see the views. Catch our tram and take in the the view from 700 feet above St. Thomas Harbor. PRIME at Paradise Point - Cuisine: Steak - Meals Served: Dinner - Price Range: $$$ - The US Virgin Islands Best Guide. PRIME prides itself on serving only the highest quality products from locally sourced produce to meats that are flown to St. Thomas specifically for the restaurant. It was perfect! The restaurant is lovely inside with great views along the windows. 4.9. . 3 van 217 restaurants in St. Thomas. The customer service was fantastic. PRIME at Paradise Point. She went way over and above!! PRIME at Paradise Point, 00802 St. Thomas Website Email +1 340-690-2191 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Face masks required for staff in public areas Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff Socially distanced dining tables The seating capacity of 125 includes a popular outdoor dining patio as well as an intimate bar area an ideal place to enjoy Freddie Rabuse on piano each Thursday through Saturday evening from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Additionally, guests get to enjoy live painting demonstrations by local artist Mitch Gibbs. Our waitress made it clear that steaks take 45 to an hour to prepare, we could have only hoped for that. She was our waitress! In other words, you can always count on Kmart to help you enjoy Endless Summer in paradise. Phoenix (/ f i n k s / FEE-niks; Navajo: Hoozdo; Spanish: Fnix or Fnix, [citation needed] Walapai: Bany:nyuw) is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Arizona, with 1,608,139 residents as of 2020. Planning your vacation to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island will be a lot easier with this great . We'll be back!More, People come to PRIME for a special experience and the spectacular view alone will ensure that. We cant get enough of their pork tacos. Discover these empowering women's history destinations selected by the U.S. News travel editors. Why not stop by this food boat while snorkeling in Christmas Cove? From their exceptional paella to tapas like Galician-style octopus, this casual restaurant has plenty of Spanish staples to fill your grumbling stomach. And, did we mention that its one of the best birthday restaurants in St Thomas? Paradise Point is 700 feet above the beautiful Charlotte Amalie harbor in St Thomas. I worked at a small place called TWs, he said. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Also, try their crab cake appetizer, which is plump with meat and has the right blend of seasonings. Read more. High end cuts of meat with Caribbean flare.. PRIME at Paradise Point | Charlotte Amalie US Virgin Islands Maybe it was our server. Taste at Paradise Point offers Caribbean cuisine in a large, open-air venue over-looking the best view on island. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Both were very tender & flavorful. Gallery. Our food selection was great and delicious and we received a great dessert for our anniversary. It caters to steak, seafood and vegetable. Perfection (but dont try to park up there!). And, it has plump shrimp toppings, fresh asparagus and velvety barnaise sauce to make it even more flavorful. It should come as no surprise, that PRIME features an incomparable wine list as well as a cocktail menu of handcrafted libations created by experienced mixologists. The Potatoes au Gratin were a great side dish for the filets. Your IP: Copyright 1999 2023 VInow.com All rights reserved. At Gladys Cafe, guests may enjoy a range of West Indian specialities. Beucherts Beer Garden isnt just home to some of the best food in St Thomas. Several entrees feature photo-worthy table-side presentations including the signature Tomahawk steak. Your review will not only provide candid feedback, but it will also help others make informed decisions when planning a Virgin Islands Vacation. Its moist, rich, gooey and has a few layers of heavenly thick chocolate. Menu for Prime Steakhouse in Bethlehem, PA. Whether youre in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands as a visitor, a local or always in spirit Coconut Post keeps you posted on fun-filled news n views. Mountain Top On the highest point in St. Thomas (1,547 feet), overlooking the famous Magens Bay, the cruise ship traveler can enjoy from the observation deck one of the most fabulous views of islands and of 20 other islands and cays. Perfectly cooked, it has rather appealing flavors, and has a rich and succulent tender meat that melts in your mouth. Youll be greeted with a breathtaking view, restaurants, a bar with our world famous drink, the Baileys Bushwacker, local souvenir shops, and our brand new Skywalk! Let me tell you! I started upgrading the cocktail menu with new drink recipes and things started taking off from there.. Required fields are marked *. We were very impressed with the attentive service. Paradise Point offers several event options for 20 people or 1,000, from the fully covered bar and main dining area to the adjacent pavilion and open-air sun deck. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Christy was my server and made me feel so at home! And, it has a sweet chili mango sauce that adds more flavor to the taco. Lastly, we'll get to the food. Enjoy our signature. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Take a taxi to the top instead! Perched in Charlotte Amalies Frenchtown district, this wine-focused eatery is a popular pit stop for cruise passengers by day. Location: Havensight, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands Phone: 340-774-9809 Website : http://www.ridetheview.com/ Price: $21 per person. Both my wife and I ordered steaks. Sign up to receive Virgin Islands articles, updates and offers. Everything was extraordinary and its a night I wont forget. Inspired by the flavors of Asia, this casual eatery in Charlotte Amalie features a tempting seafood-centric menu. Our waitress made it clear that steaks take 45 to an hour to prepare, we could have only hoped for that. Another not-to-be-missed taste sensation is PRIMEs Wildfire Wednesdays featuring exotic meats prepared table-side and on fire. No matter how luscious the food or exquisite the ambiance, every dining-out experience depends on a dedicated team of professionals to bring it to life. Interesting even if you're not a pirate fan. We did have a reservation too and arrived ten minutes early of that. Foodies will find their bliss at this casual cafe in Charlotte Amalie. The seafood is fresh and the dish has the right amount of saffron seasoning. We enjoyed both the Tomahawk steak and the aged wagu (sp?) Lastly, we'll get to the food. Additionally, its filled with mozzarella and meaty toppings, including bacon, ham and sausage. and my spouse tried the 10 oz. On a sunny day, this would be a nice spot to relax over a long lunch and some cold drinks. Alternatively, you may use, Restaurants near Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, Restaurants near Pineapple Village Villas at Pineapple Village, Restaurants near Skyride to Paradise Point, Restaurants near The Tropical Treasure Hunt, Restaurants near Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base, Restaurants near University of the Virgin Islands, Restaurants near The Tap & Still Havensight. Romaine lettuce leaf and fresh red cabbage also complement the taste of the taco. As we left, the manager was outside and took our picture with all of Charlotte Amalie lit up below. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Latest Posts !More, The only disappointment was the SkyLift closing early due to low reservations - we'd hoped to ride up and taxi away. Views of over 15 islands and Cays. Prime at Paradise Point St Thomas thanks to a generous subscriber! Two recommendations..well, actually, three. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Steve got his start in the business as a bartender while working his way through college at Sam Houston State. 5130 Trompeters Gade, Creques Alley, Charlotte AmalieSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 775-5131. Saint Thomas Virgin Islands AirbnbAs the smallest of the three US Virgin Islands , St. Thomas on a budget, if you stay at a hostel, or find a cheap airbnb for $70 a night. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Emerald Beach Resort, American Yacht Harbor, Red HookSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 642-2337. first place, and chose this restaurant bc it was supposed to be good. It was a wonderful experience! The Best Private Island Resorts in the Caribbean, Your Trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands: The Complete Guide, The 9 Most Popular Places for Destination Weddings, The 12 Best Beaches in the U.S. Virgin Islands, 16 Cheapest Islands in the World to Visit, The Best Eco-Friendly Hotels in the Caribbean, The Best Time to Visit the U.S. Virgin Islands, The 26 Best Things to Do in Long Beach, California, U.S. Virgin Islands Ferries and Inter-Island Flights, How to Plan a Weekend Getaway in the Caribbean, 48 Hours in the U.S. Virgin Islands: The Ultimate Itinerary, Nightlife in the U.S. Virgin Islands: Best Beach Bars, Breweries, & More. A definite must when you go to St. Thomas. Whats more, it has a refined ambiance, and flaunts gorgeous vistas over Saint Thomas Harbor. Taste at Paradise Point is a Caribbean Restaurant, located at: Paradise Point, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hilltop Villas at Bluebeards Castle by Capital Vacations, Honeymoon BeachSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 227-5525. Dinghys Beach is home to the best buffalo chicken wrap in St Thomas. It was perfect! Third..don't miss the opportunity to dine hereyou'll regret it if you don't! Thomas, VI 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 715-2583. With that in mind, celebrated in-house pastry chef Nicole Roman offers a selection of creative confections made fresh daily. But the best thing about the entire evening was Kiki! There are numerous ways to enjoy this tropical paradise. Salud! Accessible only by boat, this food joint in Christmas Cove serves NYC-style pizza as you snorkel with turtles and fish. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. PP is a great spot to relax before returning to the ship, small restaurant/bar and often live music and a great view of the harbor. Of course, no meal is complete without dessert. The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. We did have a reservation too and arrived ten minutes early of that. Server has apologized for the wait for everything but hasnt comped anything. Get our travel tips Delivered to your inbox. Their paella is mind-blowing and so delightful. Christmas Cove Estate BovoniSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 643-4674. I know it is an island, but this place has some really slow service. Paradise Point features live music in the evenings and Carnival-type games and activities throughout the year. Thank you Kiki for making our experience so special! Above: Freddie Rabuse entertains on piano each Thursday through Saturday evening from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at PRIME. The pulled barbecued pork is incredibly delicious and juicy. After extensive renovations, the family owned enterprise recently reopened in Havensight Mall. Open most ship days at 9 AM, the Skyride offers the best view of all the boats in the harbor. Its fresh, flavorful and even stuffed with chorizo and shrimp to enhance its taste. At PRIME the Tomahawk steak is dry-aged for 45 days and served by way of a glorious table-side presentation. the ocean and city lights below. We have an excellent rapport with multiple suppliers, said Steve. And, while there, enjoy a shot of their best margaritas in the world. Zoom in to see updated info. As we left, the manager was outside and took our picture with all of Charlotte Amalie lit up below. Secondly, take a taxi instead of driving here. Overall, it was a disappointment after the top-notch starter. Both my wife and I ordered steaks. Traditional Drinks From alcoholic cocktails to virgin drinks, we have it all. The Waygu Tomahawk was awesome. Thomas VI 00802. Ride the top scenic attraction in the Virgin Islands! Mango's Fort Mylner Shopping Center, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands, US Virgin IslandsCoordinate: 18.334564742, -64.89027189 Phone: (340) 715-4227, 4. It was a horrible experience and were not even five an apology and the waitress just kept blaming the kitchen. There's much to discover beyond theme parks in this Southeastern state. Yes, PRIME at Paradise Point offers takeout services. 202.43.110.49 Weve never been to Prime! Best Pizza in Asheville, NC: 15 Top Pizzerias. In the mood for hearty pizza slices, but not sure where to eat in St Thomas? But, theres more to the restaurants menu than innovative sushi. You have to take a cable car up the mountain to the top which is about a 7 minute ride. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Paradise Point is roughly a 10 minute walk from the Charlotte Amalie cruise ship terminal. PRIME at Paradise Point, 00802 St. Thomas Website Email +1 340-690-2191 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Face masks required for staff in public areas Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff Socially distanced dining tables Closed now : See all hours. The vibe could have been friendlier. There are a number of steps down to get to the entrance of the restaurant. COVID-19; Cruise Ship Schedule; . Copyright Family Destinations Guide 2023. The Nest downstairs is a. It was a wonderful experience! Hilltop Villas at Bluebeards Castle by Capital Vacations, Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham St Thomas, Pirates Pension at Bluebeards Castle by Capital Vacations. Our culinary approach is driven by providing delicious traditional meals using the freshest, highest quality ingredients available locally and globally. Find the best travel insurance for you with these U.S. News ratings, which factor in expert and consumer recommendations. Third..don't miss the opportunity to dine hereyou'll regret it if you don't!More, If you are accustomed to a nice steakhouse in the US mainland this is not the same. . PRIME at Paradise Point, 00802 St. Thomas +1 340-690-2191 Website Open now : 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. I know I will when I go back!! We finally went on Sunday for our anniversary! Its remarkably tasty, hearty and delights with its thin crispy crust. I know I will when I go back! Im sure you could find many good choices for their food. Buddha is, hands down, one of top St Thomas restaurants to enjoy fresh sashimi and sushi. Trust me, their triple threat chocolate cake will satisfy your sweet tooth. Then we each enjoyed a Filet Mignon.mine was a 5 oz. Both were cooked to perfection. It took her an hour to get our drinks and we asked for bread and they said they dont have it. This popular St. Thomas tourist attraction features a cable-car ride to 800-foot Paradise Point, with excellent views of the Charlotte Amalie downtown, harbor, and beyond. All I can say is thank you to all the staff at Prime for being outstanding and making our night one that we will never forget.More, To-die-for views of Charlotte Amalie.probably THE best in the island!!!!!! Above: PRIME at Paradise Point offers fine dining with incomparable vistas. Recommended Hotel Nearby: The Mafolie Hotel. 5.0. . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Click to reveal Subscribe to the Coconut Post and receive the latest VI News & Views! The only way to be sure is to call - free since it is the U.S. Skyride to Paradise Point Telephone: 340-774-9809 If you go to St. Thomas and they are open don't miss the Pirate Treasure Museum located a few steps away. I know we had a big group but I feel we were put to the back burner and were literally served last in the entire restaurant, they were taking table cloths off tables as we at three into sitting down. Unfortunately, the main courses didn't live up to the expectations set by the appetizer. In less than 10 minutes, you will be at the top of Paradise Point and be able to see Historic Downtown Charlotte Amalie, our harbor, and on a clear day all the way to Puerto Rico and St. Croix. Of course, it also has other tantalizing options in its menu, including their funnel cakes (fried sugar-topped dough). Kmart on St. Thomas carries a terrific selection of fun-in-the-sun lightweight fashions and beach attire all year long. Doors first opened at PRIME in 2017. Our group of eight friends went to Prime this past Saturday and had a wonderful experience. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She was our waitress! Taste at Paradise Point is located at: Paradise Point, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Paradise Point, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Usvi, 9715 Estate Thomas Guardian Building in Havensight, 9006 Havensight Mall, Building VI Havensight Mall, Parcel 6B-F E One Bay N Building VI, One B, 9012 Ste. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Both were cooked to perfection. Best Pizza in Duluth, MN: 11 Top Pizzerias! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. But you have to ask for Kiki! But, will never come back to Prime. This all as the restaurant was empty as we arrived and filled up as we sat and sat and waited and other tables received their meals long before he did. 2 Havensight Mall Havensight Mall Building IX 0.7 km from PRIME at Paradise Point " A must stop on any cruise " 05/12/2022 " Can't stay away " 13/02/2022 Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian China King #108 of 205 Restaurants in St. Thomas A 5 oz fillet is cut from the end of the tenderloin and pretty small, pathetically so. #3 inBest Places to Visit in the Caribbean, #3 inBest Cheap Destination Wedding Locations, #5 inBest Family Vacations in the Caribbean. Recommended for St. Thomas' Best Attractions because: Paradise Point gives. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Moreover, it boasts an extensive list of fine wines from all over the world. Website by. WHAT AN AMAZING VIEW, the beauty will take your breath away! A St. Thomas resident for the last 17 years, he advised that his sister and brother-in-law were already settled on island when he decided to join them in 2005. Indulge in their heavenly signature dish: pasture-raised grass-fed filet mignon. yearly family trips to St Thomas. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content. Tender an delicious with presentation that made the anticipation of digging in that much greater. Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. It was comparable to Carvers but much more expensive, and was disappointed in their demeanor on under appreciating a birthdayMore, Went to prime by myself and had an amazing time! Owned and operated by Steve Boswell, this seasoned restaurateur comes to the table with a long list of gastronomic accomplishments including having run Cafe Amici, and Taste, as well as being part of the skilled team at legendary Havana Blue. Nestled on Charlotte Amalies Main Street, this modest eatery exudes a lot of Caribbean charm. PRIME at Paradise Point A-1-4 Estate Thomas Charlotte Amalie St Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands (340) 690-2191 With dramatic water views and scrumptious seafood, this American-style steakhouse is truly a fantastic pick for fine dining in St Thomas. Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, at Frenchman's Reef. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Pirates Pension at Bluebeards Castle by Capital Vacations, Related: St. Thomas with Kids: Fun Things to Do, Charlotte AmalieSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 776-4050. more, #24 of 64 Restaurants in Charlotte Amalie, #20 of 64 Restaurants in Charlotte Amalie, #26 of 64 Restaurants in Charlotte Amalie, #49 of 64 Restaurants in Charlotte Amalie, #39 of 64 Restaurants in Charlotte Amalie. For more information about our events, please Click Here What to See and Do in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. Our visit got off to a very good start. The food was awesome! Yes, PRIME at Paradise Point is taking precautions against COVID-19. Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the Virgin Islands. You can even spend hours at this bar relaxing in a hammock or chilling on the floating bar where youll find classic cocktails and frozen drinks. Gladys Cafe is one of the best restaurants downtown for those looking for classic breakfast entrees and unusual eats. These cookies do not store any personal information. I havent eaten a rare Filet Mignon in I cant even remember when! Call 340-690-2191. Mafolie 7091 Estate Mafolie // (340) 774-2790 This acclaimed St. Thomas mainstay has been serving visitors and islanders since 1952. Planning your vacation to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island will be a lot easier with this great packet of magazines and booklets. Evolution Bar & Grill/Nightclub # 10 Norre Gade, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands, US Virgin IslandsCoordinate: 18.34153, -64.92841 Phone: 3403444774. Not only does it offer mouth-watering seafood and steaks, but it also has an extensive wine list. Click HEREto view on Google Maps Search Search Recent Posts Fine Dining Is Sheer Delight At Surf N' Turf Bistro Planning your vacation to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island will be a lot easier with this great packet of magazines and booklets. Get quick answers from PRIME at Paradise Point staff and past visitors. With its appetizing quick bites, lively vibe and incredible drinks, its also a nice spot to relax in Charlotte Amalie. First, be sure to make reservations for PRIME.you might not be able to dine there without them. You can try to dialing this number: +13406902191, You can use the Google Maps navigation app:Get directions to taste at Paradise Point, Latitude: 18.3302529105 Longitude: -64.914383037, 1. Great food, just crappy service. Best Pizza in Fall River, MA: 11 Top Pizzerias! Latitude: 18.3302529105Longitude: -64.914383037 Images: At dusk,the twinkling lights of town add to an unmistakably romantic ambiance. Restaurants near PRIME at Paradise Point, St. Thomas on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near PRIME at Paradise Point in St. Thomas, Caribbean. The elevation and being on the side of one of the higher lookouts in St. Thomas, presents a wonderful view. Its best paired with its hand-cut fries and delightful draft beers. Both were very tender & flavorful. There are a number of steps down to get to the entrance of the Im answering as a grandmother of 2 little girls!! Youve got to try their one-of-a-kind curry goat. Fascinating vistas are just part of the multi-faceted appeal at PRIME. Captains terrace 9718 Estate Thomas Alcohens Mall havensight, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin IslandsCoordinate: 18.34055, -64.93215 Phone: 340/ 714/ 1211, 2. Theres an old adage about paying for the view, and its literally true at this St. Thomas attraction where you take a cable car to a point 800 feet above the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Just as he began in the restaurant business, to this day Steve remains totally immersed in day-to-day operations. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Flamboyan on the Bay Resort & Villas, 83PH+WGGSt Thomas, 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 777-2511. Their brisket burger is an absolute must try. First off the view is spectacular and paradise point is a must see, we have been going up there for years on ouryearly family trips to St Thomas. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham St Thomas, 3525 Honduras StSt Thomas 00802, US Virgin Islands(340) 775-2675. Its wonderfully chewy, soft and appeases taste buds with its mildly sweet flavors. No list of the best restaurants in St Thomas is complete without this sophisticated eatery. Your email address will not be published. If the scene isn't quite as hopping as you'd like, there's plenty to do in downtown Charlotte Amalie, including within walking distance of the skyride. 8,376 were here. Amble around this romantic area's beautiful beaches and enjoy its top-notch restaurants. Our server Christie was phenomenal. The place we went to was called Paradise Point, which was right across the street from where our ship docked. Additionally, PRIME offers an array of exotic meats such as antelope, venison, bison, ostrich, and Wagyu beef. Published monthly by Flamboyan On The Bay Resort & Villas, were focused on sharing our people, places, and fun things happening in paradise. Truly a steakhouse extraordinaire, this is the ideal island restaurant to enjoy unequaled cuts of prime grade quality beef as well as fresh-caught local Caribbean lobster. All I can say is thank you to all the staff at Prime for being outstanding and making our night one that we will never forget. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And the view is unmatched! Perched on Providence Hill, this eatery woos visitors with its tasty bites and breathtaking views of the sparkling waters. We enjoyed chatting with him andhis service was impeccable. Prime At Paradise Point 152 reviews Unclaimed $$$ Steakhouses Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 361 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours A-1-4 Estate Thomas Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands 00802 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Takes Reservations Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 14 More Attributes And, this restaurant lures with its fried seafood platters, seafood po boys and raw oysters. You can try to dialing this number: +13406902191 Where are the coordinates of the taste at Paradise Point? And, it pairs quite well with a cold beer or their take on the island favorite, Bushwacker. Mountain Top Vistas Photo by management