Continue with Recommended Cookies, The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. This execution is very similar to the final version of Kazuo's execution, although this version features a scrolling selection instead of the slot machine, notable red blood and Leon's visible corpse at the end of the execution. He always puts his friends before himself and with a few simple words, short but that reach the heart, he calms anyone down. He is the protagonist of the series and the main cause of attracting problems in some way either because of his past or his lifestyle that is very crazy by the people he knows. Developer Privacy Policy. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. In this article, we talked about the INTP personality type. Extroverted Sensing: Kokichi isnt the most athletic of people, but he definitely enjoys physical thrills. However, the low sales figures for PSP games and the niche genre meant that it would be difficult for the game to be profitable.[1]. They have attractive and convincing personalities and are pleasant and accepted by most people. Developed during: OCT 2007 - 2009[1] Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel video game series. We also presented to you 13 famous INTP anime characters. I apparently have the same personality type as Korekiyo and Nagito, my two favorite characters in the series. The scrapped background images are based off real-life locations. Thats a good point that I hadnt really considered. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Throughout the killing game, he seems to flit around, but in reality remains focused on his goal of ending it. The third INTP anime character in AOT is Pixis, an eccentric man. Ultimately, Kokichi obfuscates his own feelings so well, no one knows who he truly is; he is called the living embodiment of lies for good reason. (INFP in DR3) Twogami is an ENFJ pretending to be INTJ. Naegi: ENFJ. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, there was one of these a little while ago. He is quick to read others thoughts, knowing just what to say to get under their skin, as Hajime and Mahiru can attest in Chapter 2. I share mine with Saihara. The game was intended for Sony's PSP because of the lower development costs, and because the system was very welcoming for unique games. Like a true INTP anime character, he is very intelligent and will mentally back his enemies into a corner by exposing them, simply to win and by his own admission, he likes to investigate his enemies and know them better, in order to beat them. He is the protagonist and has all kinds of psychic powers that you can imagine. This ability makes them great trouble-shooters. https://www.personality-database.com/search?q=Danganronpa. And that just got me angry all over again because Nagito accept the lessons the franchise is trying to teach you darn it! Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, an early version of Junko being decapitated by guillotine, Dengeki Online: Danganronpa development team at CEDEC, Interview with producer Yoshinori Terasawa, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Demo Version), It's very likely that the overall look of. Privacy Policy. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Chronology. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He has been involved in cultural anthropology research and therefore he has met a huge variety of human beings so he is able to keep himself composed even under the confinement circumstances and like a true INTP anime character and INTP person, he believes in facing things with calm and rational approach rather than an emotional one. Despite being very different from the bear design seen from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc onward, the original design still featured the split half-black, half-white design. korekiyo, and nagito or kyoko and izuru! Personality Type: INFJ - 4w3 - so/sx - 417 - IEI - SLUAI - EVLF - Melancholic-Sanguine - IN (F) Nagito Komaeda ( ), is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Extroverted Intuition: Nagito has excellent intuition, correctly guessing that Hajime is also someone with special feelings towards Hopes Peak, that a third person witnessed Mahirus murder before Kazuichi and Hiyoko, and just about every killer. The background she has as a character is incredible. Nagitos personal feelings and morals get lost in his Ne-dom symbolism, and he struggles to put himself in others shoes; for example, he expects the grieving Fuyuhiko to react to Pekos death the way he, Nagito, would. Hiyoko ESTJ and Ibuki is ISFP. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is the fourth chronological game in the Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc series. go kick some ass" type of guy), Shuichi: INFJ (thought he was INFP at first, but he's definitely more of a goal oriented person), Kaede: ENFJ (really warm and empathetic person), Maki: INTJ/ISTJ (basically, V3's Kyoko, personally I think she's INTJ, but the internet says she's ISTJ), Kaito: ESFP (originally was thinking of ESFJ, found ESFP online. He sorts information externally; his room is full of observations, evidence, plans, and speculations. It seems like you put a lot of work into this and its really cool! I apparently have the same personality type as Korekiyo and Nagito, my two favorite characters in the series. The same as Korekiyo, Monodam and Imposter. Personality Type: ISTP - 3w4 - sp/so - 385 - LIE - RCOEI - VLEF - Choleric [Dominant] - EF (N) Celestia Ludenberg, also known as Celeste, is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. However, Chiaki is also very calm and she once mentioned that she has never screamed and at the same time she can also be very stern and bluntly honest, even at times forgetting to take other peoples feelings into consideration. INTPs like Shikamaru and other INTP anime characters are also great at strategizing because their lack of a structured lifestyle makes them better at improvisation and allows them to be very quick on their feet. For her appearance, lets say she is around 15. Smart, resourceful, simple, skilful, and a bit of a loser, you could say hes the head of the pair with Gon. They are constantly seeking the Truth and have great respect for it. The most popular three games (in order of release): Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc , Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair , Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. I don't like how I share the same personality type as Haiji. She has a deep concession with the internet or the weird, her personality changes dramatically within her, she feels sure of herself, she is very popular and sociable. Manage Settings By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. That would be more in line with the thinking/feeling category though. Introverted Sensing: To say Nagito relies on his past experiences is an understatement; he will play Russian Roulette with five bullets because he completely trusts his luck. They are usually jovial and gentle and have a very good sense of humor. Wonder if thats true for the other rival-protag pairs as well? Inferior Fi for sure, suppressing all the emotions about her father. While his clothes look somewhat tattered, the artbook notes theyre oddly fashionable, implying he has a taste for aesthetics. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! While there is no INTP anime test, one might be able to take the MBTI personality test and then go to one of the websites like personality database and look up anime characters that are also typed as that particular personality type. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc. They see everything as a connected gigantic Entity and seek to gain knowledge about it. Who are you from the manga and anime Jujutsu Kaisen? Warning: my mind is like a ping-pong table. The INFJ anime character on Danganronpa, Himiko, truly considers and believes her parlor tricks to be real magic and this is the reason why she prefers to be called a mage instead of a magician. Here it is the same. INTP is indeed a rare personality type, at least in the USA, they represent 3% of the general population. Light is also a genius which highlights Ls intellect even further, because when these two are contrasted it is evident that nearly anything can happen, and that the difference between the two is hardly that of intelligence of will, it is merely situational. Because Light Yagami, the protagonist, is an INTJ, there is a rather spectacular INTP vs INTJ relationship and rivalry on this show, and this dynamic is quite an amazing thing to watch. There are two main INTP anime characters on the show Danganronpa, and they are Korekiyo and Chiaki, and both have the tendency to be aloof and eccentric, but at the same time intelligent and capable. At this early stage, emails sent between Kodaka and Terasawa show that the idea of "Psychopop Highschool Detective Mystery" ( ), the main concept of the Danganronpa franchise, was already formed. He hates being bored, complaining loudly about dull situations. The characters shown in images from a presentation of DISTRUST are prototype designs of the main characters of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Most INTP personalities are very analytical which is evident in Kenma as well, and it is seen that he has a tone of game sense, which also makes him a great gamer as he loves to play video games when he isnt playing volleyball. This article is about content that never made it out of development, and as such, is non-canonical. Ive got some amazing characters and then fucking Nagito and Izuru. Oh, what a coincidence, I'm an INTP too. 14 Kai Chisaki (Overhaul): The Architect - INTJ. Choose who you associate yourself with by character or take the test to determine your personality type. I dunno, it just might be me relating to her a lot. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. These beliefs drive Nagitos visions of the future; he wants to support his classmates, but according to his ideology. C.C is one of the main characters in the Code Geass anime. Me three, fellow INTP! Danganronpa MBTI - Main Character Edition - YouTube From Personality Database Art does not belong to me Song is Danganronpa main theme by Masafumi Takada From Personality Database Art. Kirigiri: INTJ. Jataro Kemuri. At the same time, you can also test your personality and then visit a forum that is devoted to that personality, where you may find that people often discuss fictional characters and anime characters for that personality type. Change Photo Log Report Last Update: 5 days ago. The introverted thinking dominant personality of L is very obvious to anyone who watched this INTP anime villain function, and he is able to see logical inconsistencies with his introverted thinking to a huge degree. Korekiyo. Her mission is to observe and interact with Haruhi Suzumiya, all the information she obtains is reported to the Entity. Killua is a cold and undemonstrative boy. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School (3 -The End of - Danganronpa 3 - The End of Kibgamine Gakuen) is a TV anime series that began airing in July 2016, which is directed by Seiji Kishi at Lerche . Hajime is one of the few ISTJ anime protagonists and is written very well. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. BanG Dream! 22 characters assigned. The only thing that surpasses Peaures passion for reporting is his passion for the truth and it is seen that this INTP anime character shows his true rebellious colors when Roy is unwilling to publish news of the Military Polices corruption, and Peaure argues passionately that the information should be printed, eventually convincing Roy. Rin often gets an evil look when he is being his real self and that is also when he speaks his mind, and is even able to startle Kirari Momobami. Dont you ever compare me to Nagito again. INTP anime villains may have one thing in common regardless of what situation they are in, their energy is likely to be very chaotic evil, because they may not necessarily have set ideas of what they want to achieve, and they may often engage in evil for evils sake. Although his face and name are unknown at first, throughout the series he ends up appearing before other characters, thus revealing his curious personality, thus becoming one of the most important characters in the series and one of the most acclaimed by the public. Shuichi literally lies multiple times and makes up evidence to support his theories of what he thinks makes the most sense, according to what he believes about a person. The game was released in North America, Europe and Australia on September 26, 2017. A Nintendo Switch port will be released as a physical-only bundle for Danganronpa Decadence, or individually in the Nintendo e-Shop. Discover the MBTI personality type of 22 popular Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Gaming) characters and find out which ones you are most like! The geeky nerdy thing might be stereotypically INTP, but the whole motivation of wanting to get stronger is very Fi. If I am wrong on this, feel free to correct me. The other INTP anime character on Danganronpa, Chiaki, usually tends to be quiet and has a sleepy disposition, but she becomes a lot more lively when discussing games and concentrates hard when playing, which may be true of many INTPs who come alive when talking about their passions even though they may usually be very bored and dejected. They have a natural ability to concentrate and get involved in the problem they are working on. Kanji By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. She had been in the same class as Sakuta and Yuuma during their first year and is the only member of the Science Club. She is just a simple traveller like many, visiting country by country to learn more about them. Copyright OptimistMinds 2023 | All Rights Reserved. . I THOUGHT NAGITO WAS BAD BUT THIS GUY WAS EVEN WORSE. The most commonly cited and famous example of INTP anime villains is L from Death note, and he is talked about nearly constantly when talking about INTP anime villains. Despite being a kind little girl who is not very expressive and the centre of attention, the work does not make an effort to show her as a kind of special being. In fact, he has a theory that extreme thrills are the definition of fun. Aika was the adoptive sister of Mahiro Fuwa and Yoshino Takigawa, her girlfriend, in which she was kept secret. Lain is a shy, introverted and quiet associable girl. He thinks the specific evidence of something is less important than the overall sense he has of the situation. A distinctive character in Shinseki Yori who calms his group down when there is a problem other than being handsome and charismatic. INTPs love to think and their style of thinking is extremely similar to that of the INTJ personality, which is also heavy on intuition and tends to like anything and everything that involves thinking or analysis, which is very similar to INTJs, but the main difference between INTJ and INTP lies in the fact that INTPs absolutely despise any sort of structure, while INTJs would really like it. Happily Catholic and in love with Jesus. Something that needs to be highlighted is that they never paint Kino as a heroine. Kakashi Hatake: Naruto Shippden. Danganronpa weeping rebellion est un fangame francais cree par cobalt Danganronpa weeping rebellion is a french fangame.