The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Special Features 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Business Center With Meeting Rooms Close To Park Wifi Access Community Features 8AM While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Open Houses. Or sign in if you already have an account. And the neighbors are friendly and respectful. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Pet Rent is $25 per pet) KS Affordability. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.6 miles. 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka, KS 66606. What is the average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Topeka, KS? Crown Point Apartments | Topeka KS 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Enjoy our spacious layouts featuring industry-leading amenities like washer and dryer hook-ups, swimming pool, community fitness facility, and a pet-friendly atmosphere with an accessible dog park. I would recommend Crown Colony. they could use recycling bins though. The average rent in Topeka is $1,204. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Topeka, KS is $1,204 per month. There is a pool. N/A Afterward, stop in for the lunch special at Caf Holliday, a short walk along Southwest 12th Street. On the hunt for your new home in Topeka, KS? Come check out Crown Point Apartments! Marshall Square has 26 apartments. 2bd. Our South Southeast 1 neighborhood location is a convenient place to live. 2.1 mi, 1 Br Weve got one, two, and three-bedroom multi-family apartments to meet your every need. Great place to live. Excellent value & location. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Topeka, 8AM Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Welcome to Crown Point Apartments! 1 Bath Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent. Enjoy our spacious layouts featuring industry-leading amenities including washer and dryer connections, a swimming pool, a community fitness facility, a dog park, and much more. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. The call came out around 5:30 p.m. for a fire at the Crown Point Apartments on SW Park Court in Topeka. The parking is really bad on the week end and it gets noisy in the middle of the night. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. {{^rating}} You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Resident responsibility would be electricity. Youve found it at Crown Colony Apartments in West Topeka, KS! The appliances in the kitchen are all old and sometimes they don't work. Walk Score A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 2.6 mi, 2-3 Br Get in some laps in the pool, wash your clothes at our on-site laundry room, and enjoy the fresh air in smoke-free apartments. $680-$1,030 if your neighbor sings in the shower you can hear it. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 2. indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. I lived here for 5 years and have absolutely zero complaints. Email me listings and apartment related info. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm View Sierra Vista - 1 Bed Floor Plan Details, View Sierra Vista - 2 Bed Floor Plan Details, Language: Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. The appliances in the kitchen are all old and sometimes they don't work. Topeka Single Family Homes for Sale Topeka Waterfront Homes for Sale Topeka Apartments for Rent Topeka Luxury Apartments for Rent Topeka Townhomes for Rent Topeka Zillow Home Value Price Index Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Crown Colony also has a recycle bin for shredding confidential information. The leasing agents Mindy, Cindy and Marcia go above and beyond their call of duty-They are so nice, friendly and good people. 134 Apartments rental listings are currently available. The landscaping is great, and", "Great location and community. they are under new owners doing pretty well renovating them. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. There are no reviews for this property. This area is served by the Topeka Public Schools attendance zone. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Located along the Kansas River and known for its cheerful tulips, Topeka is a Midwestern gem that combines a busy, bustling downtown -- this is the capital city of Kansas and the seat of Shawnee County, after all -- with the natural beauty of the prairie. Pet Rent is $25 per pet) Resident responsibility would be electricity. Crown Point Apartments en renta adentro Topeka, KS. 3711 SW Park South Ct. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Time and distance from Crown Colony Apartments. Yes. Crown Point Apartments is located in Topeka, Kansas in the 66609 zip code. Get current address, phone, email and more for Braeden Hill in Topeka Ks or anyone else 100% free. This community is professionally managed by Eucalyptus Real Estate, Crown Point Apartments is located at 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS, 1 Bedroom to 2 Bedroom Apartments at Crown Point Apartments currently range from $652 to $737. $875-$1,165 0.3 mi, Topeka, 1ba. {{/rating}}. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. We have some tasty restaurant near by Crown Point Apartments including Taco John's, Sbarro's, and Blind Tiger. Crown Point Apartments in Topeka, KS is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Our South Southeast 1 neighborhood location is a convenient place to live. Time and distance from Crown Point Apartments. The neighborhood of Old Town in Topeka lies just over an hours drive west of Kansas City along Interstate 70. GreatSchools IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. 5PM All Rights Reserved. I was going through a very rough time in my life. Sunday Search 120 Rental Properties in Topeka, Kansas. The Brown v. Board of Education, a court ruling that ended public school segregation in 1954, involved a school in Topeka, and today the Brown v. Board of Education Historic Site features galleries, special exhibits, and tours. Crown Point Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. There are also five parks within 5.3 miles, including Crane Observatory, Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium, and Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. USD 501 Topeka School District Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed Crown Point Apartments is an apartment located in Shawnee County, the 66609 Zip Code, and the Jardine Elementary, Jardine Middle School, and Topeka High attendance zone. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, and On-Site Laundry. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Conveniently located near Dwight D. Eisenhower Hwy, Rasmussen University, and The Kansas Historical Society Nature Trail, Crown Colony Apartments in the perfect place to call home. To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. English. Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609 $652 - 737 1-2 Beds (785) 329-4322 Cedar Ridge Apartments 3200-3330 SW Eveningside Dr, Topeka, KS 66614 $555 - 825 Studio - 2 Beds Apartments.com Amenities Availability Neighborhood Team . Our sparkling swimming pool is available for all our residents and is waiting for you to jump in! Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Email me listings and apartment related info. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Crown Point Apartments locations in Topeka, KS. Everyone here was so nice and friendly they really made me feel like part of the community here. 2718 NE Doran Ave, KS 66616 | Vea fotos oficiales, caractersticas y detalles de esta Casa de Alquiler de 2 dormitorios y 1.0 bao en Topeka, KS. Made with Squarespace. 66614, 1-3 Br Buy. Transit options in Topeka vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 25. We would love to have the opportunity to discuss your needs further, please let us know if you would like to schedule a day and time for a tour! You are allowed 2 pets per unit with a 35lb. Any problems I have are fixed promptly and the rent includes a carport. Be the first to add a review on this property. weight limit. Blk B Haysville Industrial 2nd Additi Park Lot 2-6, Haysville, KS 67060. Call us to learn how to get your first month free! Crown Point Apartments has 5 parks within 5.3 miles, including Crane Observatory, Washburn University (Spitz) Planetarium, and Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Is this property currently leasing units? Keep Thanks for reporting an issue. 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 I have lived here for four years. Crown Apartments is an apartment community located in Shawnee County and the 66606 ZIP Code. give concessions if they have many vacant units. Cynthia and the other staff couldn't have been more helpful. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. Take a tour today! This area is served by the Auburn-Washburn attendance zone. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I loved my experience here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to rent in Topeka! You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 66604, 1-2 Br Great location, nice apartments and friendly/quiet community. Phone Number (785) 256-9638. View suggested annual incomes for Crown Point by bedroom type below. Wish they had their pool heated during the winter like it used to be for the resident's, I think they would benefits lot from the added exercise convience. $300 Deposits for approved applicants! Best first apartment experience, zero complaints. 560 sqft. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Request a private viewing 4 MAR 5 MAR 6 MAR 7 MAR 8 MAR Request Tour Crown Point Apartments 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Topeka, KS 66609 Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun Closed Descripcin de Crown Point Apartments Find the new home that you've been hoping for at Crown Point in Topeka! {{rating}}/10 Be the first to add a review on this property. We've got one, two and three-bedroom multi-family apartments to meet your every need. 816-214-8354. Within 50 Miles of Crown Colony Apartments, Topeka, This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 3 stories with 234 units. As I was reading the estimated cost of living on this site it is far off. 8AM This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Always beware of scams. I have lived at Crown Colony for almost 3 years. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, polticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Crown Point Apartments en ForRent.com. Learn how to avoid scams. Crown Colony Apartments 900 SW Robinson Ave, Topeka, KS 66606 $895 - 1,170 1-3 Beds Trianon Apartments & Townhomes 1316 SW 27th St, Topeka, KS 66611 $875 - 1,230 2-3 Beds (785) 329-4089 Misty Glen Apartments and Townhomes 3201 SW Randolph Ave, Topeka, KS 66611 $795 - 975 1-3 Beds (785) 329-2199 White Lakes Plaza 3733 SW Plaza Dr, Topeka, KS 66609 Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Learn more about rentals at Crown Point Apartments located at 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609. At Crown Point, a wide variety of top-notch amenities is available to you. I love the curb appeal, location, friendly neighbors, and how close it is to everything! Crown Point Apartments Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Sound Score measures the noise level of any address. According to descriptions of the killer at the time, he'd be close to 60-years-old now. Recently Sold . Find 1 listings related to Eagle Point Apartments in Topeka on YP.com. $875-$1,230 It was an important part of the Oregon Trail, with a ferry located in Topeka that helped the travelers cross the river. I'm sure you would be very happy living here and making Crown Colony the place u call home!! Find 1 listings related to Crown Point Apartments in Topeka on YP.com. We are conveniently located near Home Depot Distribution, Frito Lay, Budweiser, Bimbo, FedEx, Mars Factory, Target Distribution, as well as Heartland Park!! Sort:Default. Washburn Institute of Technology - Colleges In Topeka Kansas A nationally recognized innovator. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, youll be conveniently located near all the stores in the city and in quick proximity to the interstate. Additional Details Year Built: 1949 Total Unit Count: 1 What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Our friendly team is ready to help you find the perfect place to live. Contact Address: 3711 SW Park South Ct Topeka, KS 66609 Phone Number: (785) 329-4310 Office Hours: Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM There are no units with move-in dates in the next 2 months. Historic Holiday Park North Townhomes For Rent, Brown V Board Of Education National Historic Site. Your review is too long. Take a closer look at what we have to offer and more. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Topeka, KS is $1,298 per month. I have lived here for four years. Crown Colony Apartments provides affordable 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in West Topeka, KS. Crown Colony Apartments has 2 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 14-minute walk. Or sign in if you already have an account, 1999 SW Regency Parkway Dr, Topeka, KS 66604, 3330-3360 SW Mariposa Pl, Topeka, KS 66614, 3200-3330 SW Eveningside Dr, Topeka, KS 66614, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Pre-installed WiFi with 1st Month Free from Cox, Language: 2.6 mi, 1-2 Br What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? West Southwest 2 is a bustling neighborhood located along Interstates 470 and 70, bordered by the Kansas River to the north. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Crown Colony. Her people skills are sadly lacking. Every time I went to the office, whether it was to pick up a package or ask a question, everyone greeted me by name. 2023 Monarch Investment and Management Group. Highbridge Management has Wichita Kansas rental homes and townhouses that feature great amenities like lakeside views, garages and are located around the city. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The property features Studio - 2 rental units available starting at $425. and ", "Crown Colony is an excellent apartments and awesome management. Wonderful place to live. Come check out Crown Point Apartments! $540-$770 Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? The complex also has phenomenal upkeep; the grounds are kept beautiful and maintenance was at my apartment within the hour whenever I had a request. Updated: Mar 3, 2023 / 10:33 PM CST. Crown Point Apartments is an apartment located in Shawnee County, the 66609 Zip Code, and the Jardine Elementary, Jardine Middle School, and Topeka High attendance zone. 3711 SW Park South Ct. #208 Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Or sign in if you already have an account. If everyone else working there is as great as they are, I'm sure it's good place to live. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Ft. Topeka, KS 66609 do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7593244478. posted: 2023-02-25 10:49. selection process. Cedar Crest, the home of the Kansas State Governor, and MacLennan Parks multiuse trails are located along the Kansas River, providing a plethora of outdoor adventures. Prices and availability are subject to change. We are a pet friendly community! Professionally managed by Eucalyptus Real Estate. We currently have 2 bedrooms for $724 (water included). Good News! We are near Kaw River State Park and Rasmussen College - Topeka Campus. We offer great amenities for all residents to enjoy. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Rentable was built for renters by renters. My 1 bed & 1 bath I paid $640 mo. 1708 SW Washburn Ave, Topeka, KS 66604. 1bd. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Crown Point Apartments. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 3711 SW Park South Ct, Topeka, KS 66609 in our listings. Looking for more information? Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. She is rarely in the office. Please try again. save favorite. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Displayed square footage is approximate. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. The current staff is extremely nice, inviting and makes you feel like family. 3.6 mi, 1-3 Br Each apartment has a full-size washer and dryer. They offer free DVD check out and free breakfast on Tuesday mornings. Crown Colony Apartments is located in West Southwest 2 in the city of Topeka. 1.6 mi, Topeka, Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Contact (785) 329-4322 Message Language: English Open 8am - 5pm Today Thursday most of the neighbors however are pretty inconsiderate , several loud stereos with 1000 watt amps, and very thinly insulated floors and ceilings. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Topeka, Kansas 66614, 1-3 Br Crown Point VERIFIED 3711 SW Park South Ct Topeka, KS 2.0 2 reviews 22 Photos Photos Floor Plans Amenities Reviews Updated over 1 month ago Contact property manager for current availability $425 - $950 Studio - 2 Bed 1 - 2 Bath 375 - 950 Sq. Get Crown Point Apartments reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more.