We have added an open gym date! Search. OVR licensure: OVR . New Website . With skill development as our focus, every young athlete we work with will learn, develop, and craft their fundamentals through quality touches. I have a husband named Alex. Our facility has the technology to develop the total athlete. Eastside Cleveland Volleyball OUR MISSION Player development is the number one priority at Eastside Cleveland Volleyball. We offer regional to national club teams, beginners programs, and more! Tryout dates and times for specific ages are as below. I am a math teacher at Avon High School and also the freshman volleyball coach there. We do this by teaching the most successful and proven techniques in the game today. Congratulations to our first DIVA tournament winners of the season! Ohio Valley Region of USA Volleyball. Priority given to men's and women's basketball. 1 talking about this. Head Coach (2012-2020); Varsity Assistant/JV Coach at Keystone (2021). My family includes my husband Brad, son Braden (17), daughters Averie (14) and Caryn (9) along with 3 rescue dogs, Lucy, Molly & Archie. #t, Congratulations to our first DIVA tournament winne, Congratulations to 15.3 A and Coach McNutt on fini, Congratulations to 12.1 A, Coach Stapleton, and Co, Our teams competing at Lake Erie Classic today! - Privacy Policy. Message from the club directors: Mission Statement FIERCE ELITE (FE) VOLLEYBALL CLUB IS A CLUB DESIGNED TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PLAYER. After suffering a serious shoulder injury my senior year of high school, I have shifted my passion of playing volleyball into teaching it to and inspiring the younger generations. Anyone interestedin playing on an Elite Sports team (in any division) should attend tryouts. I absolutely love playing and coaching volleyball it doesnt even l feel like a job! Jessica and her husband John continue to play competitive volleyball today. The "Ace" division is a hybrid. These athletes will compete in our academy program and have a few club tournaments. We have two dogs, Finn and Knox! Elites coaching staff represents experience at all levels, including collegiate and professional playing experience, club coaching experience, and collegiate coaching experience. DATES and TIMES 15s - November 13th - 9:00am-12:00pm 16s - November 13th - 1:30pm-4:00pm 17s/18s - November 13th - 5:00pm-7:00pm If you have a time conflict, please contact coachverchio@gmail.com to find a solution. The "ages" column represents the age groups the club fielded a team in during the CURRENT USAV season. No problem! When I am not coaching and have free time, I enjoy playing softball. I am a teacher, love working with kids, and I am a big Cleveland sports fan. I am a DS/Libero and I am the current libero for Tri-C. * Playing Experience: I have been playing volleyball since I was 8 years old, and I was a 4 year Varsity starting middle blocker for Valley Forge High School (2018-2021). * Playing Experience: 4yrs varsity Midview 96, * Coaching Experience: Midview JV coach 3yrs, Maverick 13/14 yrs, Keystone varsity coach 3yrs, Coach of the Year 2020, Brookside varsity coach 2022. OVR Archives: 2020-2021 Season Clubs: 2020-2021 Season Lead the team in blocks all 4 years. Follow. Academy Volleyball Cleveland is a highly organized volleyball institution dedicated to helping athletes reach their highest potential. I am a father of 3 daughters so I understand the ups and downs that teenage athletes deal with! The first club I ever played for was CVC. Im a newlywed! The "Impact" division is a hybridThis program is for athletes 13and 14 years old. Click on the link to learn more. Elite Volleyball Training Center creates the perfect combination of physical skill and mental confidence that enables athletes to reach their full potential. At Buckeye Volleyball Club, teamwork, sportsmanship, and a positive attitude are expected from every player and coach. There will be a very small fee charged in addition to the $20 fee. Boys/Girls Tryout information I am the only girl out of four kids, my mom loves volleyball just as much as me and loves to be the team mom, I was the oldest college volleyball player (24) at some point! These are essential steps to success! Our staff for the 2023 season consists of the following highly qualified and experienced coaches: * Played High School Volleyball at St. Joseph Academy (1996 - 2000) and College Volleyball at Youngstown State University (2000-2004), * Coached CYO (2005 - current) Coached JO for the past 5 years. Elite Sports Ltd.,is the premier volleyball specific facility in Ohio. * Playing Experience: I started volleyball as a toddler, played CYO throughout middle school as well as started JO club teams when I was 12. Read and understand the background information before entering either tournament. NC Elite Volleyball Club, Inc. was founded in 2007 by experienced volleyball coaches and business professionals with the objective of creating a competitive, fun and positive learning environment for all participants. 2 022-23 DEVELOPMENTAL REGISTRATION. The "Prime" division teams require commitment but allow our athletes to play a nation travel schedule playing at top zonals events. CVC is extremely proud to announce these new changes as we enter our 36th season as Ohio's longest standing and nationally recognized volleyball club. We love the Isagenix products! Lisas primary focus is on teaching the fundamentals of volleyball that will in turn, make for a lasting love of the sport of volleyball. A nominee for freshman of the year. 2020 5th/6th grade Bay Middle School rec volleyball coach. Design and execute promotional plans for home athletic events with an emphasis on engagement in-venue through innovative fan experience and on social media to reach the Upstate student body and surrounding community. The boys play baseball, basketball, and soccer. * Playing Experience: Played at Saint Joseph Academy in 2018, Brunswick High School in 2019-2021, Played at Tri-C in 2022, * Coaching Experience: first year coach at CVC. Where: T3 Performance- 1965 Recreation Lane, Avon. I am a dog mom to a 4-year old Australian Shepherd named Koda! * Elyria Sports Hall of Fame Inductee 2016 INSTAGRAM Jessica has been coaching for volleyball for 15+ years. * Playing Experience: I played volleyball at Walsh Jesuit High School. * Playing Experience: 12 years playing, 2 years college club volleyball, 6 years school, and sand leagues. I have 2 kids, Braeden 18 and Makenna 16. My parents are Brian and Melanie Coughlin. My husband and I enjoy playing sand volleyball. I am a Senior at Baldwin Wallace University studying Graphic Design, * Coaching Experience: JO - 11s & 14s (2 years), High School - Freshmen & Jv (2years), Middle School - 7th grade (1 year), I love doing makeup and singing. Please notethata 24 hour cancellation policy is required for all lessons. Congratulations to 15.3 A and Coach McNutt on finishing 5th in gold this weekend at the Lake Erie Classic! All Rights Reserved. If were not watching Maverick play sports Scott and I play volleyball and coed football for fun. *Coaching ExperienceI started helping with camps at CVC when I was a sophomore in college. I love being outside including hiking with my dog! We are excited to work with Jenn and her team! Check out CVC's Isagenix website.protein bars, Hydrate, etc! * Playing Experience: Elyria High (1st Team All-Ohio), Bucknell University (1st Team All-Patriot League), * Coaching Experience: Hearts for Jesus, Avon Rec, TNVA 10s. National Teams National division teams should consist of highly skilled athletes that compete at the highest levels of competition within and outside of the Ohio Valley Region. Share by Email, teamECV * Coaching Experience: 4 yrs. Teams entered after the deadline or with entry fees postmarked after deadline will be accepted only if space is available, regardless of standings. Elyria High School: All-County, All-District *Playing Experience: I am a10 year Middle Blocker. Each team must have at least 6 players, a coach, and a team rep. OVR Archives: 2017-2018 Season Clubs: 2017-2018 Season. Elite Sports offers four divisions/levels of teams: The "Elite" division teams require the most commitment, and they are for athletes who want to play volleyball at the highest level. * Coaching Experience: 1 year Head JV Coach at Cuyahoga Heights Highschool. Eurosport propose pour cette rencontre un. Volleyball has always been my favorite sport. dedicated to improving players both on and off of the court. * Coaching Experience: 10th year at CVC, prior clubs include Southwest and AdVance. Junior Elite 23 Winter Session Registration Open. * Playing Experience: South High School [Volleyball, Basketball, Track] All-Senate Team and Team MVP for both sports; College [Volleyball & Basketball] O.J.C.A.C All-Conference in both sports; Adult Co-Ed League (Sandusky, OH), * Coaching Experience: 20 Years Coaching Experience - Sandusky St Mary High School Head Varsity Volleyball Coach (2002); Shaker Heights High School Head JV Coach (2005); Cleveland Central Catholic Head JV Coach (2006); Cleveland Central Catholic Head JV Coach (2007); Cleveland Heights High School Varsity Assistant Coach (2013); Cleveland Heights High School Varsity Head Coach (2015); Euclid High School Head Varsity Coach (2019); Shaker Heights Middle School Co Head 7th and 8th Grade (Current); Cleveland Volleyball Company youth coach (2018 - Current). I'm an OHSAA official (currently line judge for college games too)! I am a mom of three and a registered nurse at the Cleveland Clinic. Picture Day Schedule 2023 American Teams Tuesday, January 17th 4:30-7:00 PM Regional Teams Wednesday, January 18th 4:30-7:00 PM National Teams Thursday, January 19th 6:30-9:00 PM DIVA Teams Friday, January 20th 5:00-7:30 PM, TEAMECV PRESENTS OURHOLLY, JOLLY, VOLLEYDAY 4S TOURNAMENT! 1978-1988 Profession volleyball player in China Shanxi Province Team. #teamECV These athletes will compete in our academy program and have a few club tournaments. Report any errors or omissions to the relevant tournament director(s) and/or club director(s), whose contact information you can find on the OVR Juniors' Tournament Schedule and list of OVR Juniors' Clubs and Teams, respectively. *Coaching Experience: I started coaching camps and clinics at AVC when I was 15. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, I love to sing even though I don't know how and I have a white poodle maltese named Stanley! Additionally, CVC has signed a long term partnership with T3 Performance to be the exclusive operators of all volleyball activities at their new 80,000 sq. Finished in the top 10. 15.3 A McNutt team dinner before play tomorrow! Slippery Rock University: All-conference, All-Region, Honorable Mention All-American, * Coaching Experience: 16 years High School coaching, 8 years of coaching JO. Randy Cline spends numerous hours working with Elite Athletes on recruiting and goal setting. My husband is a HS basketball coach. Athletes, young and old, spend numerous hours trying to perfect their sport. To protect OVR members' privacy, rosters are listed on a need-to-know basis. Use the arrows in the column headers to sort columns as desired. There will be a very small fee charged in addition to the $20 fee. * Playing Experience: has played volleyball since 1998. I teach spin classes and will also be getting my personal training certification. *Playing Experience: Allegheny College (4-year starter, Scholar-Athlete, All-NCAC Conference selection); Trinity High School (Athletic Hall of Fame); JO in high school. * Playing Experience: HS: Firelands HS 2014-17 (3yr letter-winner, 2nd Team All-District, 2x All-Conference, career record holder); 6yrs of JO volleyball; College: 2018-2021 Cleveland St Club Volleyball, * Coaching Experience: Advance VBC 2020; Lake Ridge JV 2020.; Firelands HS Volunteer Asst 2021; TNVA 2021-22. Information which is needed but absent is highlighted in red. Players who try out for our 12 & Up age groups may not make a club team at tryouts. I love sports and enjoy coaching athletes of all ages. Each club holds their own tryouts. The Elite Team will participate in the highest divisions in tournaments where the competition is most rigorous. . Club Volleyball Did your daughter love volleyball and want to continue to play throughout the year? SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION! 2022-23 CLUB TRYOUTS. Allowing for athletes to be recruited at the larger tournaments. Volleyball and basketball were both passions of mine growing up. Senior Year, broke the D2 program best for blocks in a match (10). Fun Fact: My favorite animal is an ostrich. My husband Mike and I have lived in Avon for 15 yrs and have 2 daughter Anaiah (9) and Hannah (7); We love all thing sports which keeps us busy throughout the year. Racial and Social Justice Demonstrations Info, SafeSport Training Info for Players 18 or Turning 18, OVR-Sports Imports Girls' Volleyball Championships, Ohio Valley Region-Molten National Bid Qualifier Entries. 1year as Assistant Varsity Coach at Cuyahoga Heights Highschool. Marci is the head JV coach and Varsity assistant coach at Trinity High School. * Coaching Experience: Began coaching club in 2011 for advance Volleyball club, moved to Spirit and then over to CVC where I coached until 2018. For our older division, Team Molly were our tournament champions! Beijing University of Aeronauticsand Astronautics;1993-1996 Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Head Coach of WomensVolleyball Team. To update rosters, use the CHANGE TEAMS links below each player's name in the list below. and the best wife in the world! https://maverickvolleyball.sportngin.com/register/form/342963673, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. * Coaching Experience: 1st Year at CVC!I have two sisters who played college volleyball, and both of my parents coach 12 Black! * Playing Experience: HS: St Joseph Academy; College: John Carroll University, * Coaching Experience: 2012-2014 Fairview Middle School; 2014-2018 Fairview HS; 2019-present St Joseph Academy; Cleveland Volleyball Company 2017-present (11s, 15-18s national). Cleveland Volleyball Company is thrilled to announce it has acquired one of the premier volleyball clubs in Northeastern Ohio, The National Volleyball Academy (TNVA). * Playing Experience: 1997-2000: Norwayne High School - All-Ohioian, District Player of the Year (2-time), WCAL Player of the Year (2-time), 4-Year Letter Winner. * Coaching Experience: I began coaching last year with CVC as the assistant coach for 10 Blue during the 2021-2022 season. 3 Year Starting Setter on 18 Black; College: Earned a full ride to Furman University, 3 year Starting Setter, All Southern Conference First Team as a Senior and Second Team as a Junior, Academic All Conference Team, 2 time team MVP, * Coaching Experience: Cleveland Volleyball Company Coach (10 Black, 11 Black, 14s), Magnificat High School Varsity Head Coach and Varsity Assistant (1999-2005, 2017-2019), St. Angela Merici CYO Coach (2014-2019). Your club is a club that you feel proud to tell someone you are part of. OVR Volleyball is excited to present a new accommodations process with EventConnect, the industry's leading tournament management software. Club Schedule: Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club Join Juniors Hotels Beach Officials Rules Training Board Purchase a NodeFire License. Directory of Volleyball Clubs Use this directory to find a club in your area. Cleveland Elite Volleyball Club OVR licensure: OVR Licensed Tournament Entry for OVR Girls' Championships Follow these simple steps to register for the Ohio Valley Region - Mizuno 2023 Girls' Volleyball Championships Read and understand the background information before entering either tournament. National coach for 4 years. Coaching has brought so much fun and joy to me because I get to see these kids grow and love the game as much as I do! utility on the sign-in page is the fastest way to regain that information. Kelly and her husband, Terence, moved back to Cleveland from Cincinnati in 2017 and have two young daughters, Addison (age 6) and Taylor (age 3). as an assistant coach; 14 yrs as a head coach (with a combination of both High School and Club); 3 yrs as an assistant college coach for John Carroll University. * Playing Experience: 6 years college volleyball - All-conference each year, * Coaching Experience: 1st year at CVC! Tryout dates and times for specific ages are as below. I also have 5 years of National level club volleyball experience for Cleveland Volleyball Company (2016-2021). Our philosophy is to prepare our athletes to compete at the club, high school, collegiate, and international level. Husband: Chris Whitney. The "Premier" division teams have less commitment than the Elite/Prime teams, and they are perfect for athletes looking to play competitively. Ohio Valley Region of USA Volleyball [ Member login] Of related interest. * Playing Experience: HS: 3 Year Varsity Starting Setter at Magnificat High School, Earned First Team All Ohio, District 2 Player of the Year, Plain Dealer 7 County Player of the Year; JO: Played for CVC from 1991-1995 and qualified for Nationals in 94 and 95. My husband and I have a boxer. Click Here to go to the Recruiting Page to see a list of Elite Alumni and the Universities they now represent. In addition, the T3 trainers will put athletes thru a 20 minute sample training session so come dressed to participate in some training footwork, etc.. I also played junior olympic volleyball at Maverick and several years with Cleveland Volleyball Company. State Club Director City Club Name First Name Last Name Athletic Director Email Club Website; AR: Batesville : Southside Sting: Suzanne: Rains: suzanne.rains@southsideschools.org Became the head coach for CVC 12 Blue team in 2021 and will be the head coach this current year for CVC 13 Blue. Brian, Kelly, and Danny Coughlin are my uncles and are the reason that I started playing volleyball in the first place. JO Tournaments What to Expect. * 2022 Head Coach Bay Middle School 7th Grade Volleyball Team (undefeated season and tournament champions). Official Website Elite Sports Ohio Volleyball Company, This website is powered by SportsEngine's.