I know he entered Heaven hearing, "Well done, good and faithful servant." Rest in peace brother Carmen. I will always play your music for everyone to hear. The last time we saw him in concert was in Troutman, NC. He was an encourager and lover of God. Amen "LAZARUS COME FORTH!!". The first time I heard it, when he sings he has won, I jumped and shouted for glee. Singing in heaven and praising God, Carmen u were a great man of god u will forever be missed an loved I was just a child when I started going to ur concerts thank u for helping me over come hard times. Now you are with the Father. I've been praying for his family. I grew up in my Christian walk worshipping and being encouraged through Carman's music. Now, it's time for us left to continue to do what you taught us. May Carmen receive his just rewards in Heaven. My son was recovering from a brain surgery to remove a tumor and Carmen's music and praise of the most high God helped him overcome. To me , I can honestly say that he was the most " Visual " performer I ever saw in concert . My children grew up on his music. I've been a fan of his for 37 years. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. The singer, known for. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. You bring great joy to all our hearts through your music ! I will be forever grateful to this man. I also was impacted by His music and his songs I never met him in person or went to any of his concerts but knowing he was my brother in Christ and God used him so powerfully means so much to me and whilst he was alive hes left us with his songs and as we still listen to them yrs later may we never forget him and may His songs still touch our hearts and be bringing people to know Jesus and to testify of what He has done for us on the finished work o the cross of Calvery I will miss him and I know I'm not the only one around the world who will miss him from me in the uk, Carman music was a blessing to me. When my kids were growing up, my husband and I would watch Carmen with the kids. Many people will miss him. A life so beautifully lived deserves to be beautifully remembered. . God used you to minister to me when no one else was there, your music inspired me to return to my first love. You taught me many lessons about God. Our lives were touched by his God given abilities, humor, lyrics, songs, talents, . Your cool musical view of God's Word helped me quickly realize that it is truly hip to be a follower of Christ. I felt that I had electricity running through listening to the song. Carmen, your contribution to my discipleship as I came to Jesus as a "completed Jew" in 1983 was significant. In loving memory of one of the greatest men ever to have walked this earth. We happened to be visiting a Chicago museum at the same time Carman was (with a lovely lady by his side). You have earned it. Thank you Carman for being obedient & spreading the gospel. I know you are only sleeping till that trumpet sounds. My children grew up listening to Carmen. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Carman, You were a large inspirational influence through my life as a true messenger of God. RIP dear Warrior. he was all about God . We are most appreciative to God, for Carman, who witnessed to others - including my three sons and me. I missed him very much. I grew up in my Christian walk worshipping and being encouraged through Carman's music. May the Lord send us more Carmen strong witnesses! God used you to minister to me when no one else was there, your music inspired me to return to my first love. Lupe. What an impact he had on Christian music! My favorite songs, were to name a few. In Jesus holy name. Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. My heart is broken.. gone too soon. We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. Glad I got to see you one last time at church in Columbia Missouri. I went and this man sang this song about defeating satan. We will meet one day. He had such an impact on so many of these young lives, he definitely changed the world through his music and testimony for Jesus Christ. Rest in peace dear Brother. Glad I got to meet you in atlantayou were awesome to talk to I love you god has an awesome choir leader, Carmen was a man who impacted many. We will love you and miss you always. Lupe. . Although, not officially. Wow. Share Carman's life story with friends and family. Read Full Obituary. I just heard about Carmens passing from this life but I know he is with our Lord rejoicing! I loved the champion song, my dad bought it for me on tape. I followed Carman and enjoyed his music for decades. You taught me standup for the Lord in the midst of adversity and calamity of the world. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our. I pray for you to see you again. RIP Carman. Thank you for touching my soul with your music ministry. Afyer reading the interview, I decided to by a CD. He stopped singing right then and there and picked up the note and read it out loud. Carman was on a RIOT, a righteous invasion of truth and now so am I. I will never see it any other way. I was sad to hear that he passed, but I'm happy for him because he's now with our Lord. Great testimony of christs joy & God given talent. Many people will miss him. I grew up listening to this man, I'm now 45 years old and still love his music. Goodbye, Brother. This year. I was shocked to hear of Carmen's passing, my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe my ears.. We will see you again in paradise! I was heartbroken when I heard of his passing a couple years ago. I see him belting out songs of praise to our Lord. Carman Licciardello. This breaks my heart. Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. Carman was on a RIOT, a righteous invasion of truth and now so am I. I wasn't disappointed, he had style all his own! Jane Bogan. Love you Carmen! May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. . He will surely be missed. My son was recovering from a brain surgery to remove a tumor and Carmen's music and praise of the most high God helped him overcome. His songs reminded me that God is bigger. My father came to know Jesus through "The Champion." My children grew up listening to Carmen. I believe, I have most of his music on cds. When he was first starting out in the industry, Nancy told us the story of when Andre` Crouch called Carman to perform with him. Rest in peace as your assignment was completed with excellence! Thank you Carman for being obedient & spreading the gospel. Carmen, your contribution to my discipleship as I came to Jesus as a "completed Jew" in 1983 was significant. I was a Youth Leader at the Ft. Lauderdale Baptist Temple and we took our youth group to his Concerts, and played his Christian music videos in our Events and Outings for years!! I knew his sister Nancy and her husband who pastored the church. To all who loved him and will miss him dearly, you have my sincere sympathy. My wife and I were previleged to attend one of Carman's concerts here in Las Vegas, he was truly awesome and filled with Adonai's grace. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY. I pray you had loved ones with you at your passing. Prayer for him (with a whole lot of his fans) when he had cancer and God delivered him. I was 18 yrs .old , when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Personal Saviour .It was not long after that , I was introduced to Carman's music .And I was so Inspired by his music .His music really touched me , and Blessed my heart.It gave me the power to Minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ .And his music also Rebuked the Devil , and gave him a good kick in the backside .Just to remind him that he has been Defeated !!!!! I was sad to hear that he passed, but I'm happy for him because he's now with our Lord. Even though it sadden my wife and myself, we know that he is just praising Jesus right now. He will surely be missed. I didn't actually get to meet him but I attended The Son Light Church in Orange County CA. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. I remember a bro. Just found out.the news shocked me..God reminds me that this is just temporary..being apart and away from the ones we love and who touched our lives.I'm still so sad but happy too because our Carman is with Jesus now, happy, free from all pain and suffering.singing for our Lord and Savior directly now..I grew up listening to Carman he was my favorite singer. I still love to listen to his CD's. Goodbye, Brother. Now, it's time for us left to continue to do what you taught us. I grew up listening to this man, I'm now 45 years old and still love his music. Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. May Carmen receive his just rewards in Heaven. They were on a private date, but my husband went up to Carman and said, "My wife really likes your music." May God bless you and your family. Thank you Carman for being a light in the Darkness and bringing Joy Peace and Happiness to a lost Soul. Thank you Carman for being a light in the Darkness and bringing Joy Peace and Happiness to a lost Soul. He touched my life in 1984 when I attended his concert in Houston. It was fantastic! Carman was an amazing Christian singer and follower of Jesus ! . See you and to sit by the river of life with our FATHER GOD, JEHOVA, JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT!!! I clung to God is bigger because of Carman's music. I drove to Silver Springs, FL - to see Carman in concert - when the boys were older. I followed Carman and enjoyed his music for decades. Read Full Obituary. I loved his message and concerts as a teen! The world lost a light for sure and my heart is so sad but he is in Heaven with his savior now. I didn't actually get to meet him but I attended The Son Light Church in Orange County CA. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? I wanted to, but my feet were frozen to the floor. Weren't we blessed to share earth with him.. and eternity. Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. I will be able to thank him in person when I get to glory too. May God bless you and your family. Glad I got to see you one last time at church in Columbia Missouri. He will be missed! Carman smiled, thanked me, and shook my hand. Carmen you feel no more pain and I know that you are praising and celebrating in heaven. I wanted to, but my feet were frozen to the floor. God bless my brother from another mother! I sing in harmony with you, I loved and cared for you. I have been a fan of Carmen for years. But what helped me was KNOWING, CARMEN IS REJOICING IN HEAVEN WITH OUR LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY. Right in the middle of the concert, a young girl of about 5 years old put a note on the stage floor. I hope one day we will meet in the Radiant Light of Our Abba Father. God Dont Care ( What The Circumstances) , Temptation Boogie, The Champion , Get Outta My Life , Lazarus Come Forth, Jesus Is The Lamb . Rest in peace as your assignment was completed with excellence! Im sure he got excited when he saw Jesus face to face. Thank you, Lord God in Jesus for blessing us with this lovely man. God bless my brother from another mother! Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. They invited Carman to give a concert at Son Light Church for us because he sold out (figure of speech because there was never a charge to see him) at the Anaheim Convention Center that held about 10,000 people. Many years ago when I was a teenager I went to a carman concert in Derby, England and it was amazing. I know he will be so missed. Your music has been life changing and continues to do the work of the Lord. He is forever loved by my family and when we get to Heaven I cant wait to see him. Ill never forget you . Because I had the privilege to know his family and him at a distance, I considered him a part of my family. It was an honor to serve him as a Usher. Carman was an amazing Christian singer and follower of Jesus ! Those grandchildren now early 20s know the words to his Word of God dramatic songs. in the Lord telling me about Carman and his music in 1996 then saw him on cover of a music magazine. I would like to send my Fullest Condolences and Prayers to his family. OMG! We will love him and miss him always. My condolences to his loved ones. His songs and praise of God lifted me out of a the darkest pit of my life. I loved the champion song, my dad bought it for me on tape. Thank you Carman for being obedient & spreading the gospel. Still saddened by the loss of our brother. He made a huge impact on my life in the 80s. I didnt know you had passed. I will never see it any other way. While he sings these songs he sounds as if he is surrendering himself to the Lord all over again and you simply join him. in the Lord telling me about Carman and his music in 1996 then saw him on cover of a music magazine. I know Heavens gates were wide open for you! I was very saddened by his passing. He had been a wonderful and complicated man. I followed Carman and enjoyed his music for decades. AMEN---N---AMEN, carmen was wonderful singer loved all his songs. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Genuine kind funny. I'm passing his legacy on. I had the opportunity to see him 3 times in concert .Twice in Harrisburg , and once in Hershey , Pennsylvania. May the Lord Jesus Christ Bestow His Mercies and Blessings upon you.Sincerely , Timothy R. Gerber . We will see you again in paradise! Love it. Carmen you feel no more pain and I know that you are praising and celebrating in heaven. Afyer reading the interview, I decided to by a CD. Im so glad that I got a chance to meet him. I wanted to, but my feet were frozen to the floor. Single women with children were allowed to go. I never had a chance to meet Carmen when he came to Toledo Ohio. May the Lord Jesus Christ Bestow His Mercies and Blessings upon you.Sincerely , Timothy R. Gerber . Loved going to your concerts. And that time u asked if there is anyone would like prayed for we both got on the stage that's as close as we could get to see you. It was fantastic that my son's loved your music also. In loving memory of a wonderful person. I clung to God is bigger because of Carman's music. His songs and praise of God lifted me out of a the darkest pit of my life. Janice Watkins, Colorado Springs, CO. As a single mom in the 90s, we loved listening to Carman, we had fun as we listened and got excited , and I was able to have conversations with them about what it all meant. His music and preaching was a great witness for our Lord Jesus Christ in our generation. Obituary Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. R.I.H.P. So sorry to hear this i didnt know i had been sick myself prayers to family and lived his music and great minster of Christ will miss you. See you in heaven one day my brother in Christ! We will love you and miss you always. Love with christ Olivia Belinda-lee Gonzalez, I just heard the news of your loss, I am deeply sorry, his ministry touched a lot of lives, including mine, but his legacy lives on forever in you, not just in his ministry or public personality in music videos but for those who knew him the best, his family and those he considered family, those I hope the Lord will send an extra measure of comfort today on this Lord's day. He stopped singing right then and there and picked up the note and read it out loud. Carman Licciardello { "" } Share. OMG! . I am grateful to God he is my brother forever. Just found out.the news shocked me..God reminds me that this is just temporary..being apart and away from the ones we love and who touched our lives.I'm still so sad but happy too because our Carman is with Jesus now, happy, free from all pain and suffering.singing for our Lord and Savior directly now..I grew up listening to Carman he was my favorite singer. I'll make you a good wife". Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including The Champion. My heart goes out to those that will notice his absence most, his family. My deepest sympathies are with you all. My family loved him dearly. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our. His songs, ministry videos, concerts, & testimonies have blessed me many times throughout my life. They used to sing along and act along with the special videos Carman starred in and produced. The last time I saw him was at Higher D right before I left Tulsa. I remember a bro. We quickly went on our way so that they could enjoy their day without anymore recognition. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. I have been a fan of Carmen for years. I saw him many times in SC. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY. Even though it sadden my wife and myself, we know that he is just praising Jesus right now. RIP dear Warrior. I am grateful to God he is my brother forever. He is greatly missed. Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. Read Full Obituary. Im so glad that I got a chance to meet him. May Carmen receive his just rewards in Heaven. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. They invited Carman to give a concert at Son Light Church for us because he sold out (figure of speech because there was never a charge to see him) at the Anaheim Convention Center that held about 10,000 people. AMEN---N---AMEN, carmen was wonderful singer loved all his songs. He will be greatly missed, I remember the first time I saw him when I lived in Denver. It was an honor to serve him as a Usher. It was a great live experience - very well done as was all of his work. I drove to Silver Springs, FL - to see Carman in concert - when the boys were older. The world lost a light for sure and my heart is so sad but he is in Heaven with his savior now. What an impact he had on Christian music! Now, it's time for us left to continue to do what you taught us. I can never thank you enough for what you've done. I was heartbroken when I heard of his passing a couple years ago. He is greatly missed. I grew up listening to this man, I'm now 45 years old and still love his music. I can hardly wait to see him again. His songs and praise of God lifted me out of a the darkest pit of my life. I'm thankful that I had at the opportunity to meet him after a concert. Amen "LAZARUS COME FORTH!!". The musician had been hospitalized in Las Vegas for complications after surgery to repair a hiatal hernia, according to a press release posted on his Facebook page. I'll make you a good wife". He shook my son's hand and encouraged him. His response was timeless, he replied to the small girl, (something like this)," darling, I will probably be available then the way things are going". By the time you get to the last song you have given your life to the Lord. I know Heavens gates were wide open for you! Have your rest in Christ my Brother! I see him belting out songs of praise to our Lord. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY. I pray that God will bless the family of Carman through their loss; & bless his ministry for God's glory. I loved carman. He was looking for people to go on the road with him. Those grandchildren now early 20s know the words to his Word of God dramatic songs. See you and to sit by the river of life with our FATHER GOD, JEHOVA, JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT!!! For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. I watched you share your gift YHWH gave you on TBN with Gen Paul and JaneI was a volunteer to one of your concerts..frankly I'm in shock that you're with Yeshua..I was thinking of your music and came across you as Apostle Paul said taking off your Tabernacle. Trailblazing Christian music artist Carman Licciardello passed away after fighting a series of complications from surgery to repair a hiatal hernia. I remember attending many of his concerts. He then took you by the hand and walked you to where Momma Nancy, Domenic, and Mario were anxiously waiting to greet you with Amazing Grace how sweet the sound. I helped during his tour in the 2000s after he had battled leukemia. To me , I can honestly say that he was the most " Visual " performer I ever saw in concert . We need God in America again! Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. I sing in harmony with you, I loved and cared for you. Carman smiled, thanked me, and shook my hand. The power in that song, those words. Wow. I wasn't disappointed, he had style all his own! Loved going to your concerts. I was so shocked to see this! Thank GOD, Awsome performer,in front of the Lord Jesus and a true patriot,as much as it hurts but we can rest to say is all gain for the Lord and our selves.we will miss him for now,but when all is done we shall all be together in that day,thank God,AMEN. Much love and respect for this disciple of Christ what an instrument of the Lord been listening to his music for years and it still continues to help me through rough times. CARMAN LICCIARDELLO OBITUARY. I am so shocked and sad to hear that he has moved on. Until we meet in Heaven , brother in Christ. I wasn't disappointed, he had style all his own! Share. I saw him in concert in Madison WI many years ago. Singing in heaven and praising God, Carmen u were a great man of god u will forever be missed an loved I was just a child when I started going to ur concerts thank u for helping me over come hard times. Your Life , music and work was and is a testament to Jesus. Rest In Peace Dearest Brother. It was fantastic! The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. . I just heard the news. Carmelo Domenic Licciardello, an evangelical performing artist known as Carman, died on February 16. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. I have several of his albums and a movie. He had been a wonderful and complicated man. I had the opportunity to see him 3 times in concert .Twice in Harrisburg , and once in Hershey , Pennsylvania. Love with christ Olivia Belinda-lee Gonzalez, I just heard the news of your loss, I am deeply sorry, his ministry touched a lot of lives, including mine, but his legacy lives on forever in you, not just in his ministry or public personality in music videos but for those who knew him the best, his family and those he considered family, those I hope the Lord will send an extra measure of comfort today on this Lord's day. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. What a profound impact he made on my life. Love it. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He is forever loved by my family and when we get to Heaven I cant wait to see him. Until we meet again, Godspeed, Carman! It was fantastic that my son's loved your music also. God has blessed me with opportunities to hear him in person. I was scared that I was loosening my soul. Read Full Obituary. This is a sad time for sure. Im sure he got excited when he saw Jesus face to face. I can only imagine the look of completeness and proud and love on your face Carman when the Savior said to you, your assignment is completed. It read, something like this: "Please wait for me, I'll grow up some day. . He had been a wonderful and complicated man. I truly am sad to say see ya at the pearly gates. I know you will be at rest with Jesus, singing with the angels. Carman raised me up in the darkest times and if there is a way for me to do it, I want to keep his legacy alive through singing his music and ensure both forever lives on. Our prayers are with family and friends. Very godly man!! Thank you for bringing so much joy in people lives. I know the Lord said "Well Done!!!". Of course, he always showed how God trampled Satan How good overcomes evil. Carman was incredibly talented, and I was blessed to see him in concert at New Life Church in Colorado Springs many years ago. He is forever loved by my family and when we get to Heaven I cant wait to see him. His songs, ministry videos, concerts, & testimonies have blessed me many times throughout my life. I found out after you had past Carman, and I am at a loss on what to say. I went and this man sang this song about defeating satan. Rest in happiness my friend. Thank you Lord for Carman . Carman was a popular contemporary Christian singer and songwriter known for songs including "The Champion." We invite you to share condolences for Carman in our Guest Book. Just learned Carmen's passing in Feb. Carman you were so humble. He was so awesome. He saved thousands! His music and preaching was a great witness for our Lord Jesus Christ in our generation. Loved Carmentook the kids in grade school with our youth group to see him in Green Bay, Wi."God's Got an Army" really fired them up! Love with christ Olivia Belinda-lee Gonzalez, I just heard the news of your loss, I am deeply sorry, his ministry touched a lot of lives, including mine, but his legacy lives on forever in you, not just in his ministry or public personality in music videos but for those who knew him the best, his family and those he considered family, those I hope the Lord will send an extra measure of comfort today on this Lord's day. Read Full Obituary. I participated in so many dramas to his music .. i grew up on his music.. loved it.. my condolences for His earthly loss. I was sad to hear that he passed, but I'm happy for him because he's now with our Lord. My sincerest condolences to his bride and all of his family. So sorry to hear this i didnt know i had been sick myself prayers to family and lived his music and great minster of Christ will miss you. He will be greatly missed, I remember the first time I saw him when I lived in Denver. I had the blessing of seeing him twice, once as a young kid and once as an adult. I see him belting out songs of praise to our Lord. You will be greatly missed. Just found out.the news shocked me..God reminds me that this is just temporary..being apart and away from the ones we love and who touched our lives.I'm still so sad but happy too because our Carman is with Jesus now, happy, free from all pain and suffering.singing for our Lord and Savior directly now..I grew up listening to Carman he was my favorite singer.