Getting through those times, and getting to call Vanessa my best friendand fully enjoy every moment together, its been better than I could have ever imagined marriage being for me.". OH MY GOD! specials. SNEAK PEEK AT GH NEXT WEEK! Now comes word that her former Pine Valley love interest, Mathison, is also starring in a Hallmark holiday film next month. When Olivia's delayed loan comes through sooner than expected, she is thrilled beyond belief and rushes off to share the good news with Edward. "We locked eyes and I did not want to stop looking into Camerons eyes, because he was just my safe space," she gushed. SNEAK PEEK AT Y&R NEXT WEEK! At this time he is a co-host of Instant Beauty Pageant which is on the Style Network. james cameron s avatar the game. . We'll update you when we hear more. "We went through rocky times thefirst five years. When it comes to queer representation in mainstream video games - a sexually conservative branch of the arts, admittedly - The Last of Us stood head and shoulders above all its major rivals.In adapting the acclaimed post-apocaylptic story for HBO, showrunners Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann have, thankfully . From 1997 to 2011, he played the role of Ryan Lavery on All My Children . Y&R's Melissa Claire Egan reveals she's expecting her second child, Passions, AMC alum McKenzie Westmore reveals cancer diagnosis, The Year in Soaps 2022: The best, the worst, and the soapy stuff in between, DAYS INTERVIEW: Cady McClain talks Salem, Pine Valley, and her new career as artistic director of New York's Axial Theatre, Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams returning to All My Children (December 2007), Robin Mattson reveals why she didn't return as GH's Heather, AMC's Justin Bruening reunites with a familiar face in new Lifetime Christmas movie, Ambyr Childers seeks restraining order against ex-husband, Randall Emmett. SurvivorNet wanted to speak with an expert about the factors that influence how quickly a person recovers from major cancer surgery. His General Hospital character Drew Cain is . Those three little words pretty much sum up my day at the First Annual Cameron Mathison Fan Club Luncheon. SNEAK PEEK AT DAYS NEXT WEEK! When Mathison wasn't hosting, he was starring in Hallmark Channel movies, including the "Murder She Baked" series with "Days of Our Lives" star Alison Sweeney. He has interviewed some of the biggest names in music, entertainment, lifestyle, magic, and sports. Mathison posted about the diagnosis on social media. Cameron Mathison is a Canadian actor and television host, perhaps best known for his role as Ryan Lavery on the ABC soap opera All My Children a role which he has played from December 15, 1997 to 2002, and from 2003 to 2011. Cameron Mathison is a Canadian actor and television host, perhaps best known for his role as Ryan Lavery on the ABC soap opera All My Children a role which he has played from December 15, 1997 to 2002, and from 2003 to 2011. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Soap Central previously reported that Egan, who now stars as The Young and the Restless' Chelsea Lawson, will be appearing in Holiday for Heroes on Friday, November 8. Bill said Sheila would pay dearly if she betrayed him. A few of us got some last minute hugs and kisses on his way out. This in-person fan event was produced by Coastal Entertainment. Who's Who: Read a biography of Ryan Lavery. ActiveMan will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Cameron Arthur Mathison (born August 25, 1969)[1] is a Canadian-American actor and television host. The first two platters, which we believe held chicken fingers, were completely wiped out. Then there was platters of Blondie's famous chicken wings (a favorite of Rosie O'Donnell), a tray of crudits and a pan of pasta salad. [13][14][15], Mathison also continues to act in both comedic and dramatic roles. Archived News: Review more past AMC news headlines. They have two children: son Lucas Arthur Mathison, born on April 20, 2003, and a daughter, Leila Emmanuelle Mathison, born on July 7, 2006. DAYS alum Lisa Rinna exits Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Tamara Braun wraps up run on Days of our Lives. I asked him if he wouldn't mind giving her a quick "hello" since she was ill and unable to attend. Cameron Mathison detailed his battle with renal cell carcinoma and reminded fans just how important it is to stay vigilant about their health. After fielding questions on his fitness, nutrition, and meditation program, the Hallmark Channel star is finally sharing his secrets. SNEAK PEEK AT GH NEXT WEEK! It was discovered after multiple tests and visits to different physicians, when he finally got an MRI. As a result of early treatment, Mathison has avoided the arthritis that is usually representative of Perthes disease cases. Mathison won the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer in 1999 and earned Daytime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2002 and 2005. After almost 10 years, an All My Children vet heads back to daytime. HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Stars reveal which soap characters they'd invite to Thanksgiving -- and who would ruin everything! Hallmark Channel, News. Each time Cameron walked the item over to the winning highest bidder, he gave them a kiss --- an added bonus! September 1st, 2022. After almost 10 years, an All My Children vet heads back to daytime. Recently, I have learned to say I choose to, I get to or I love to, she elaborated. If youre a fan of the Marvel Universe, you most likely watch all the movies and shows religiously. The luncheon was held at Blondie's Restaurant in NYC on May 6, 2000. Molly Lansing-Davis. All rights reserved. Earlier this month we reported that All My Children vet Cameron Mathison (Ryan) had landed a new role on General Hospital, and now the actor is speaking out on his big daytime . [16][17], In April 2015, Mathison signed with CBS's Entertainment Tonight. Fans rejoiced when actor Cameron Mathison, 50, shared a picture of himself frolicking in the snow and looking fit and safe on Instagram this week. General Hospital fans: you're going to want to listen to . In 2014, Mathison joined the Hallmark/Crown Media family. The trays were never replenished. He looked very delicious in a light blue shirt, which brought out his beautiful blue eyes, and khaki colored pants. As of January 15, 2009, Mathison has signed on as a correspondent for Good Morning America. Lamon Archey shares "#RealLife" news -- he's engaged! ", As for his takeaways following his cancer battle, Mathison shared, "If you go through a cancer journey, where I didnt know if I was going to die or not or what, you cant go through something like that without it moving you. From 1997 to 2011, he played the role of Ryan Lavery on All My Children. This led to taking acting classes and the beginning of his acting career in Toronto. Cameron Mathison was born in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada and his date of birth is 25th August 1969. I think Im as strong as I was in my mid-20s. The stars have finally aligned. General Hospital's Cameron Mathison (Drew Cain) reveals his mother Loretta has died from brain cancer and leaves a heartfelt message. ", Cameron has a slightly different view, telling ET, "I feel like if it was my wife, you think Id be even more comfortable, but in a way it's like allowing people to have, like, eyes into our bedroom. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Those three little words pretty much sum up my day at the First Annual Cameron Mathison Fan Club Luncheon. ", "Hallmark's 'Love, Of Course': Cast, Discussion, Time & Photos", "Cameron Mathison's Ultimate Proposal a Huge Hit For Yahoo", "Sherri Shepherd, Cameron Mathison, Jake Whetter and Shira Lazar to Host Oscars' 'Backstage Pass' (Exclusive)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cameron_Mathison&oldid=1106956174, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries TV Movie series; 5 movies, This page was last edited on 27 August 2022, at 09:43. Now, fans of the fun duo will get to see them together again on a different network GAC Family. The loving couple takes time to share their love for their kids with . Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. That show meant everything to her through the years. "That's what inspired me to go get a doctor's recommendation to get an MRI. He has also appeared in several of Hallmark's Murder She Baked movies alongside Days of our Lives' Alison Sweeney (ex-Sami Brady). Cameron Mathison Talks General Hospital and Life After Cancer, Alison Sweeney, Cameron Mathison Reunite for New Hallmark Mystery Film, Cameron Mathison Reveals 'The Christmas Club' Inspired Him to Get the MRI That Saved His Life (Exclusive), By signing up, you agree to our He said, Im feeling really, really well. Its been three weeks since my surgery, and I honestly didnt think Id be able to come here The healing has been fantastic, the surgery went off without a hitch, and the prognosis is excellent., Mathison went on to say, When they removed the tumor on my right kidney, they also removed half of the kidney itself, leaving the rest of it, and when they did the pathology report and tested the margins around the tumor, it was cancer-free, leading them to conclude that all of the cancer had been removed. Josh Kelly talks dropping into General Hospital -- literally! The table consisted of me, my friend Marie, and our new friend Kathy who traveled all the way from North Carolina. [I was like,]'I have lines. He followed up this appearance with a leading role in the Canadian independent movie Washed Up. As of January 2010, he portrays Dr. Dan as part of a series of Brighten Bay soap parody shorts advertising for Cheer laundry detergent. Cameron's father's name is Bill Mathison and his mother's name is Loretta Mathison. Most recently, he guest-starred on ABC's Hope & Faith (2003).In 1999, the actor received the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer and a daytime Emmy nomination Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2002.He recently moved back to New York with his wife and their baby boy, Lucas. Based on the novel by Barbara Hinske. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'soapcentral_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_12',832,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'soapcentral_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',832,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-832{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:15px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:15px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. THIS WEEK ON DAYS: Megan held Marlena, Kate, and Kayla captive. Cameron arrived promptly at 12 noon. It should be available just after 7:25 AM Pacific/10:25 AM Eastern. It's Official: Soap-Star Sweethearts Courtney Hope and Chad Duell Have Gone to the Dogs Plus, the Secret to Keeping Pint-Sized Castmates Content During Taping, Cameron Mathison (Ryan) had landed a new role, three characters Mathison is most likely to play, out and about with their real-life sisters, Who'da Thunk It? "Being able to reunite Alison Sweeney, Cameron Mathison and Barbara Niven for this latest installment makes it even sweeter." "The fans of Hannah Swensen are incredible and we are so excited to . These activities may have an effect on your heart health, which is something to think about before surgery. Alison Sweeney, Cameron Mathison Filming New 'Murder, She Baked' For Hallmark. The pair discuss their experiences on the show, which recently aired its 15,000th episode, and Mathison shares an update on his health three years after havi. See Jane Date. After leaving Pine Valley for over a year, this beloved character and actor returned in 2003. . He looked very delicious in a light blue shirt, which brought out his beautiful blue eyes, and khaki colored pants. They currently live in California. Fx the series / / Christina Cox & Cameron Daddo FanClub. Cameron stars on the ABC soap opera as Drew Cain, and his real-life wife, whom he wed in 2002, is guest starring as an executive . Sarah did not tell Xander she was pregnant. Fans replied that they hoped it was a new "Murder She Baked" series, but they weren't sure. Cameron starred in the 2021 Great American Family original movie, "A Kindhearted Christmas.". In an update to his fans, the Canadian actor happily . The 43-year-old Fleishman Is In . Photo: Paul Archuleta Source: Getty Images. All proceeds went to an animal rights organization. Add to Watchlist. Writers Guild Awards nominations announced -- with a soapy twist! I think maybe its also influenced my decision to have more balance in my life and not work nonstop. Mathison first appeared on-screen in the January 12, 1998 episode. Surgery is similar to running a sprint or a marathon. ", Mathison even pitched that perhaps at next year's Daytime Emmys, he hostwith Frazier and Turner. How to Watch 'Daisy Jones & the Six' Online Now Streaming, John Legend Launches Affordable Skincare Line Loved01 at Walmart, How to Watch Farmer Wants a Wife Premiering March 8, 15 Spring Wedding Guest Dresses for Every Budget, How and Where to Watch All The Oscar-Nominated Films Online, Cameron Mathison Talks Return to General Hospital and Life After Cancer Diagnosis (Exclusive). Baby Ashford Lansing-Davis is a fictional upcoming character on the ABC daytime drama General Hospital.He or she is the child of Dr. T.J. Ashford and his domestic partner A.D.A. ActiveMan is a registered trademark of Placeful, Inc. 2022 ActiveMan. smiled for the camera with the special woman in his life at the soap's 40th Anniversary Fan Club Dinner at the Sheraton Universal Hotel in Universal City in August 2013.</p> Share This Article Reddit . All My Children vet Cameron Mathison is returning to the world of daytime soaps, by way of a role on General Hospital. The Christmas Ornament. His television credits include The Drew Carey Show (1995), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000), JAG (1995), What I Like About You (2002), F/X: The Series (1996), the television movie, Any Mother's Son (1997), with Bonnie Bedelia and on August 16th can been seen on the ABC Family Channel's See Jane Date (2003). Vanessa ran lines with me so many times for that scene, and it was so amazing to see her live that ultimate dream. 3:58. [Sep 24, 2001]. He graduated in 1993 with a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. All Rights Reserved. WATCH: Y&R stars share their favorite moments as 50th anniversary nears, Lindsay Arnold says her DAYS exit "wasn't a last-minute decision". In 2000, Mathison was named by People magazine as one of America's 100 most eligible bachelors. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. I feel like a kid on Christmas., Given that his other daytime show, Hallmarks Home & Family, has been canceled, he assured fans that he would also continue making Hallmark movies and continue to be part of that family as well, and expressed, So, so excited thank you! However, Mathison also teased, More details to come.. Former "All My Children" star and Hallmark Channel host Cameron Mathison has revealed he is battling renal cancer. It was actually a Hallmark movie that Mathison credits with saving his life. Eileen had a ghostly encounter with Anna. Daniel considered Chelsea for a job at Omega Sphere. May 4, 2022 3:53pm. I gave him a package of cookies that I heard he likes and he was so excited to receive them. Running lines together was a long-standing inside joke between the couple. Our health can deteriorate, but a healthy older adult may perform just as well as or better than a middle-aged adult, explains Dr. Yeo. . Cameron Mathison joined the cast of All My Children (1970) in January 1998 as Ryan Lavery. Vanessa met Cameron Mathison in 1998 Actor / TV Host Cameron Mathison and his Wife Vanessa Arevalo on the set of Hallmark's Home & Family. News and More: Return to Soap Central's AMC FrontPage. collider collider. '", Her husband acknowledged that she does in fact play a "real character," before joking, "Shes the new soap star in the house. Mathison made his feature . In early August, Cameron Mathison was on a golf course near his Los Angeles home when he received a fateful phone call just hours after an MRI . At present, his age is 52 years old whereas his birth sign is Virgo. HEAVEN! Young & Restless Family Receives an Unexpected Message From the Late, Great Jeanne Cooper. Cameron Mathison and wife Vanessa are proud parents to their two children son Lucas and daughter Leila. Lamon Archey shares "#RealLife" news -- he's engaged! [8] In 2000, Mathison was named by People magazine as one of "America's 100 Most Eligible Bachelors". Two busy strangers meet when they help an elderly woman find her lost Christmas savings. Overall, it was a pleasant and entertaining in-person fan event at Governor's Comedy Club on Long Island, where Laura Wright and Cameron Mathison certainly had the fans with them every step of . After all, Hafthor Bjrnsson is the American professional strongman, Robert Oberst, realized what he was meant to do when he walked into a strongman gym for Nadine Velazquez made her film debut in 2003's Biker Boyz, which launched her career. Pep Talk. He has appeared on Castle, Desperate Housewives, Hot in Cleveland, Drop Dead Diva, the EXes, and numerous independent and television movies. Sheila showed Deacon that she missed him. For nearly a decade, Mathison's friendly and smiling face came into living rooms to help give the best tips and advice for a happy and productive life. "And then, it turns out 24 years later, we were running those lines," Cameron told his wife of nearly two decades. [18] On July 26, 2018, Mathison was named the new co-host of Home & Family, alongside Debbie Matenopoulos; he assumed his position in September with the launch of the seventh season. Emmy-winning One Life to Live head writer Michael Malone has died, Heather Tom celebrates 15 years as Katie Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful, Another World, One Life to Live's Robyn Griggs has died, Kassie DePaiva talks Killian and the Comeback Kids, Days of our Lives, Todd and Blair, and more, One Life to Live's Trevor St. John joins The Young and the Restless. Circle, August 16th. See Elizabeth Mitchell & Cameron Mathison in 'The Christmas Club' (PHOTOS) July 23, 2019 Did Cameron Mathison Leave as Host of 'Home & Family'? Incredibly grateful to Frank Valentini and the writers at GH for including me on such an iconic show. ). Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. There are many reasons I love social media, staying connected with you all, sharing fun experiences well this time I'm asking for your help," Mathison wrote on Instagram. As part of the 20th anniversary of their marriage, Cameron Mathison released a post on Instagram celebrating that milestone with his wife, Vanessa Mathison. Whether or not the pair appears on-screen together again, Cameron and Vanessa's relationship will continue going strong. For screenwriter Wolfe, one of her favorite parts of the new Hallmark movie is how Mathison . Jack asked Diane to marry him. On November 1516, 2008, Mathison headlined the final ABC Super Soap Weekend in place of AMC costar Susan Lucci, who will be competing on the seventh season of Dancing With The Stars. Bold & Beautiful Just Heavily Hinted That the Characters Who'll Finally Take Down Sheila Are, Vanessa Marcil Shares a Gorgeous Photo of Her General Hospital Reunion: 'We Still Cry When We See Each Other'. Liesl blamed Elizabeth for Britt's death. GENERAL Hospital star Cameron Mathison has shared a new health update with fans, three years after his cancer battle. July 30, 2018 Q&A On September 10, 2019, Cameron Mathison announced via social media that he had been diagnosed with renal cancer and needed surgery two days later. Is he in good health? When Cameron Mathison makes his General Hospital debut, he will indeed be taking on the role of Drew Cain. 1:49. Who's Who: Read a biography of Ryan Lavery. "Next year is going tobe Nischelle, Kevin and me," he mused. At 150 pounds, you'd think he'd have a hard time Jena Frumes' diet is a nutritious and balanced one. Bill said Sheila would pay dearly if she betrayed him. It saved my life. A native of Ontario, Canada, Mathison earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering before making his way to New York to try his hand at acting in the late 1990s (via The Famous People). Cameron Mathison asked that fans pray for him. Add to Watchlist. Mathison made his feature film debut in 54. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. "I think it could be kind of fun," Vanessa said of the prospect, before quipping, "We would have to run lines and practice a lot. Sonny said goodbye. Cameron Mathison: Age. The show's cancelation was announced in late March. SNEAK PEEK AT DAYS NEXT WEEK! Does Necar Zadegan Have A Personal Trainer? Once it happened, it was so special, Mathison added. Digital Journal is not responsible for the content of external sites. When Cameron finished his visits to all the tables, there was an auction. Anonymous. However, as of this writing, he is still under very soap opera-like mind control, which is something you wouldn't usually see in a Hallmark movie where every story has a happy ending. The veteran soap star is also reuniting with Alison Sweeney tonight in a Hallmark movie. You Should Be, Too", "Soap star sells off sprawling Harlem brownstone", "FIRST LOOK: Alison Sweeney And Cameron Mathison In 'Murder, She Baked: A Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery', "Mathison Signs On For "Instant Beauty Pageant", "THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF TELEVISION ARTS & SCIENCES ANNOUNCES 35th ANNUAL DAYTIME ENTERTAINMENT EMMY AWARD NOMINATIONS", "Saturday's Highlights: 'The Wife He Met Online' on Lifetime", "Lifetime Movie The Surrogate Is Juno Meets Misery Meets The Craziest Thing You've Ever Watched On TV", "Interview with Cameron Mathison: 'The Carpenter's Miracle', "BWW Interviews: Cameron Mathison Chats ABC Family Original Movie HOLIDAZE", "Cameron Mathison to Star in Hallmark Channel Movie ALONG CAME A NANNY", "Sarah Lancaster comes along as a 'Nanny' for Hallmark", "Jack Wagner, Rachel Blanchard and Cameron Mathison to Star in Hallmark's MY GAL SUNDAY Pilot", "Murder, She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery Hallmark Movies and Mysteries", "ALL MY CHILDREN's Cameron Mathison Stars With Mira Sorvino in 'A Christmas to Remember'! Fast . Former "All My Children" star Cameron Mathison is asking his fans for prayers and positive thoughts after revealing his battle with renal cancer. "This was an absolute dream come true," Vanessa told ET's Matt Cohen, before admitting to being "terrified" at the prospect of acting on the series, of which she's been a long-time fan. Published on November 6, 2019 11:00 AM. Sheila plays a dangerous game with Deacon and Bill, B&B INTERVIEW: Diamond White dishes on becoming Marvel's latest superhero and what's next for Paris Buckingham, Y&R INTERVIEW: Courtney Hope weighs in on Sally's baby daddy drama, Sean Kanan's Studio City scores 13 Indie Series Award nominations, Where is B&B's Flo Fulton? Mathison went on to say that his diet and healthy lifestyle had prevented the cancer from spreading to other areas of his body. THIS WEEK ON GH: Nikolas was revealed to be on life support and in Mason's care. father, husband, actor, host, health and fitness enthusiast:) The tumor on his kidney had been developing for eight to ten years, according to the 50-year-old soap star. "Thats the only way we're gonna step it up next year, guys! Cameron Mathison On Health Journey And COVID-19 Back in November 2019, ET Canada's Sangita Patel was invited inside Cameron Mathison's home to talk about his recovery from kidney cancer. fans may catch a glimpse Mr. Mathison on their local golf courses and on the Golf Channel, carrying an average handicap of five. How Hafthor Bjornssons Beautiful Wife Kelsey Henson Keeps Her Body in Shape, 7 Things We Can Learn from Robert Obersts Fitness Routine, Simple Fitness Tips from Nadine Velazquez (How Shes Always In Shape), Self-proclaimed Miss Iron Bum Bakhar Nabievas Diet and Exercise, How Leland Chapman Trains When Short on Time, Jena Frumes Diet That Helps Her Maintain Her Curves, 7 Tips for Men to Look Like a Million Bucks Without Breaking the Bank, Attract Women With These 4 Remarkable Non-sexual Gestures, Top 10 Highly Recommended Workout Bluetooth Earbuds, Sweat Smarter, Not Harder: 4 Benefits of Adding Low-Impact Cardio to Your Routine, 9 Reasons Why the Honda Crosstour got Discontinued, What Happens Inside a Nude Yoga Class and How to do It. Stefan realized he only loved Gabi. Stefan realized he only loved Gabi. GH's Katelyn MacMullen on whether Willow and Nina can ever be close and what about that wedding? The happier you are going into it, the better your chances of succeeding and recovering. The Surrogate. After his time on All My Children ended in 2011, Mathison returned to his . Victor and Liesl unexpectedly bond over their recent losses, Marcus Coloma on GH exit: I don't know why that decision was made, Bryan Craig's cryptic social media post teases role in upcoming blockbuster movie, Adam Huss takes over from Marcus Coloma as GH's Nikolas Cassadine, Annie Wersching, General Hospital and 24 alum, dead at 45, GH turns 60 with the return of Jane Elliot, the Nurses Ball, and a tribute to Sonya Eddy, ABC asks judge to dismiss Ingo Rademacher's discrimination lawsuit, An experience I will cherish for the rest of my life: Kelly Thiebaud explains why she left General Hospital. Cameron Arthur Mathison, aka Cameron Mathison is a renowned figure in the showbiz sector, all thanks to his two-decade-long career as a television star.In fact, the 51-year-old actor made a name for himself, appearing in 'All My Children' as Ryan Lavery.. Having been active in the showbiz sector for the last . That's 3:25 PM GMT over in the UK. They also have developed a children's clothing line. Scary moments for Days of our Lives star Greg Vaughan. Homeland stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis reunited in New York City on Monday when they attended the premiere of his new thriller series A Spy Among Friends.